#1 2009-11-24 14:22:40

Rip Dinkle here.................(que the music Hamm)

This reporter has been granted exclusive access to email exchanges that will expose the conspiracy behind the recent library allegations. A clandestine meeting is scheduled for this evening at a secret location. It was also agreed upon that the informant will also meet with other interested parties to verify the authenticity of the information. More on this story as it develops.

Rip Dinkle............watching the wall crumble......Bonsai!

#2 2009-11-24 15:14:31

cant wait.. my THIRST for knowledge is tingling or maybe i just have to sneeze..

#3 2009-11-24 15:46:09

Rip Dinkle is the MAN!
He can kick Paul Shooter's ass.

#4 2009-11-24 16:38:29

Rip, I'd like to see these emails since I'm part of the laundering/loan sharking/embezzlement/copy machine nickel and dime caper/new books at the used book sale allegations since I served during those years.

No seriously, I have known all along that there was no truth to the allegations. Why go after a dead woman?  Dead women can't file defamation suits?  Proof that it was all a lie would make my day.

Send me a PM please!!!

#5 2009-11-24 17:24:07

my cell phone is MIA please send me a pm or email if anyone needs directions to the ol' homestead.. thanks all..

#6 2009-11-24 17:33:24

Liz and Larry
Have a great Thanksgiving and onward to April 6, 2010. Rip you to keep the news coming in. Cant wait to hear the next as it developes. The rag is dead and dying gone how else can I say it. P I know you will come up with a song for Dead and Dying.

#7 2009-11-24 18:40:37

Rip Dinkle here.....(que the music Hamm)

The meeting is rescheduled to 7:30. The time works better for our source. A certain group of people will be occupied at that time. See you then.

Rip Dinkle....over and out!

#8 2009-11-24 18:48:48

kinsailman wrote:

The rag is dead and dying gone how else can I say it. P I know you will come up with a song for Dead and Dying.

PS..kinsailman..not an easy request..since it's the Rag we're talking about, I was tempted to put "Celebration" by "Kool n the Gang"

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#9 2009-11-24 19:00:43

P-span you have out done yourself on this one. Each and everyone of us can relate even if you did not understand the language. All of our ancestors have song a song like this even the Native Americans. That is why I am so Thankful that I have my freedom and can post to a site like this or any other. But I must say the rag does not deserve such a song. But we all do. Thank you.

#10 2009-11-24 19:20:50

hail hail most of the gangs all here..

ppl can sing like canaries...

#11 2009-11-24 21:25:54

Rip Dinkle here................(que the music Hamm)

Thanks to all of those who came. This reporter has plenty of information to sort through before proceeding. Shame on the people behind the BS.

Rip Dinkle....off to read.....Good Day!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com