#1 2009-11-19 09:42:11

Rip Dinkle here!.....................(que the music Hamm)

This reporter woke up to another amazing Rip Tip from out of town. A summer resident bought a subscription to "a paper that shall remain nameless" for their permanent address in another MA town.  Recently, it stopped coming to their mailbox. There was no notice or any type of communication from the publisher/owner. They called a local resident to inquire if they paper was still being published. They were unaware if their subscription ran out and were pretty sure it hadn't. I wonder if someone is ignoring his paid subscriptions? Isn't that a breach of contract to discontinue service when it is already paid for?
The subscibers are considering calling the Better Business Bureau.

Could this be another sign of the final days of this paper? Is this ethical?

Rip Dinkle.....Loud and Proud.......Good Day!

#2 2009-11-19 13:05:23

NO IT IS NOT ETHICAL, BUT HE IS NOT ETHICAL  ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT  DIABETIC MAN  WHO CANT TAKE LIE DECTOR TESTS ,FAT  LIEING BASTARD.

#3 2009-11-19 13:39:00

HE WILL CLAIM THE DIABETIC DEFENSE ON WHY HE DOESNT HONOR PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS ANYMORE

#4 2009-11-19 20:45:38

i wonder why yhis summer resident did not get a  subscripition to a real newspaper like the courier , mine came today ,full of adds and circulars , the wareham courier is makeimg money , see all those full page car adds , maybe if the rag told the truth he might have got those adds , but most people know he is a liar ,an inept businessman, hey ass hole you could have made a good living but you screwed up ,the boy cott is working and your going down big time  and you no what no one will miss you you lieing creep. you discust me and many other people , when you sit in the car and say this might be your last paper , just pull the plug on the paper and keep sponging off your wife.

#5 2009-11-19 23:06:55

He will just surround himself with his nut clan. Lynne b aka warehamprophetes who writes that the bos probably prayed before the vote for ta and that's who god wanted. Or when Lynne told slager that mcauliffe was a cbw "plant" into the town. Then you got 4dog who thinks the new ta could have come from a town like wareham with crooked cops and was probably "set up" by the cops for his oui arrests. Wow ! Nuts galore on your side

#6 2009-11-19 23:13:54

"Look, you power elite bastards, I looked up on Wikipedia and it says that stamp glue has trace amounts of glucose in it.  I'm a diabetic and hence it is a scientific fact that people with diabetes can't send out subscriptions.  Nice try."

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com