#2 2009-11-17 22:21:04

I wonder how this family feels about drunk drivers?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,319165,00.html

#3 2009-11-17 22:34:35

Don't worry, Sanguinet will slide back to TA second class (prob), continue to collect the $$ & benefits and show "Boozey" how they expect the job to be done (poorly)..Short-timer (like they like 'em, and an easy excuse to throw him under the bus at their leisure to save face)..and he knows we are "evil" already..count on it.

Remember, they're planning to implement a Mayoral gov't..and that could be in place as early as next Fall. So what if they have to dump him, Butt Monkey's waiting in the wings (with a proven track record--of incompetence)..Sleep well Wareham..

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by P-SPAN (2009-11-17 22:35:01)

#4 2009-11-17 23:07:49

P-SPAN wrote:

Don't worry, Sanguinet will slide back to TA second class (prob), continue to collect the $$ & benefits and show "Boozey" how they expect the job to be done (poorly)..Short-timer (like they like 'em, and an easy excuse to throw him under the bus at their leisure to save face)..and he knows we are "evil" already..count on it.

Remember, they're planning to implement a Mayoral gov't..and that could be in place as early as next Fall. So what if they have to dump him, Butt Monkey's waiting in the wings (with a proven track record--of incompetence)..Sleep well Wareham..

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

A short timer.  Exactly what they will do to a non civil service Police Chief - "You didn't do what we told you to do so, Chief , get ready, cuz we're throwing you under the bus".

#6 2009-11-18 08:41:59

Wareham's infamy continues:
https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/615_warehamta.jpg
Top online story in Standard Times South Coast Today
(click image to enlarge)

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by urneighbor (2009-11-18 08:42:26)

#8 2009-11-18 16:25:41

RE: Eagle-Tribune comments on their article,

to quote Dick enberg: "oh, my !!!"

they sure can be nasty in the Merrimac Valley, now can't they?

Did you note the comments regarding the police chief in No. Andover?

It was interesting to see that someone thinks that if Andrews is here, that the DOR will follow. Hello, dudes! Wareham is already on the DOR watch list, trust me on that one.

HighHenryFinkel ? THE Henry Finkel? of Boston Celtics fame? (how many can there be?) I talked to him a little over a year ago, and he seemed like such a nice guy.

BTW, there is no city or town in the Commonwealth named "Bradford". It is an affectation by the folks who live on the south side of the Merrimac River, across from downtown Haverhill. You see, Bradford is Haverhill, but they don't care to admit it. Hey! if Haverhill was good enough for Archie, Betty, Veronica & Jughead, it ought to be good enough for Andrews and the rest.

Lots to think about in those comments.

Last edited by notalawyer (2009-11-18 16:26:52)

#9 2009-11-18 18:38:24

From the above news links blog, the last comment takes the cake! But, I guess the blogger hasn't been paying attention to this town.

Expand ⇗Verified
smack Today 05:03 PM
Congratulations to Mr Andrews! After dealing with the Lawrence City Council for as long as he did, he well deserves a soft landing in greener pastures. I wish him well and don't blame him for getting out ahead of what is sure to be a disastrous coming year. Being berated by the likes of Patrick Blanchette and Grisel Silva week after week about parking garages and the stadium while the city faced financial devastation would have driven lesser men out of the city a long time ago. Good luck Mark. Thanks for at least trying.
LikeReportReplyMore ▼
Required:  Login  or   Connect  or   Sign-in

lookingatyou 9 minutes ago
So when are you moving out of the city?
LikeReportReplyMore ▼

Expand ⇗Verified
smack 40 seconds ago
Soon as the house sells...Wanna buy it?
LikeReportReplyMore ▼

TheRifleman Today 02:37 PM
Wow....talk about "movin' on up".....

Lawrence
2008 Population 70,014
2009 Labor Force 30,202
2009 Unemployment Rate 17.3
1999 Per Capita Income 13,360
Cherry Sheet (schools) Net State Aid 135,792,571

Revenue Source
Tax Levy 45,012,874
State Aid 171,394,868
Local Receipts 31,198,830
Other Available 1,308,609
Total 248,915,181

Wareham
2008 Population 21,221
2009 Labor Force 13,027
2009 Unemployment Rate 10.3
1999 Per Capita Income 21,312
Cherry Sheet (schools) Net State Aid 12,301,967

Revenue Source
Tax Levy 28,727,173
State Aid 16,787,381
Local Receipts 13,456,818
Other Available 484,497
Total 59,455,869

So...goes from a social experiment GONE BAD (69% of revenue is state aid) to a real town (28% state aid)
LikeReportReplyMore ▼

nojusticefound Today 02:23 PM
It seems that Wareham loves drunken drivers -- now they are trying to get a second one from this area to work for them.
LikeReportReplyMore ▼

Expand ⇗Verified
HighHenryFinkel Today 01:17 PM
Andrews has been a slippery hack ever since he was a coat-holder for former Rep. Kevin Blanchette.

I guess he shows up sober for his interviews.
LikeReportReplyMore ▼

Expand ⇗Verified
bigkahunah Today 12:43 PM
The guy blew a $110 K job at NECC for drinking and driving. Maybe it's best he goes to the cape, make the roads safer for us up here.
3 people liked this comment.
LikeReportReplyMore ▼

Expand ⇗Verified
BufordPusser Today 04:28 PM
Cool. He can carpool with Stanley AND get bulk discounts on Bacardi.
1 person liked this comment.
LikeReportReplyMore ▼

Expand ⇗Verified
lawrencecian14 Today 12:35 PM
Wow, yeah leave the city of lawrence while it's in the gutters!!! Who in their right mind would hire this guy!! a two time arrested drunk who is getting paid close to $100k to sit on a chair, do nothing and claim he's sick every time he's called to a meeting by the City Council to explain why the city is going down under.... Good luck Wareham, you are for sure taking one of our FINESTS....
LikeReportReplyMore ▼

OnLiberty Today 12:57 PM
High paying public sector jobs and pensions are the reward in Massachusetts for criminal behavior.
3 people liked this comment.
LikeReportReplyMore ▼

Expand ⇗Verified
nojusticefound Today 02:23 PM
Yeah -- just ask the N Andover chief
LikeReportReplyMore ▼

Expand ⇗Verified
madonna Today 12:31 PM
Maybe he quit drinking and deserves a chance.
LikeReportReplyMore ▼

Expand ⇗Verified
bigkahunah Today 12:41 PM
Do you want to buy a bridge too ?
LikeReportReplyMore ▼

Expand ⇗Verified
OnLiberty Today 12:58 PM
Would that be Teddy K’s bridge?
LikeReportReplyMore ▼

JohnnyYuma Today 12:19 PM
Once they hire the liar andrews, Wareham will soon become the next basket case on the DOR hit parade. This guy should bring with him those people who follow the elephants around in the circus with the giant shovel and pans. Good luck, Wareham, not only will you need it but also those lie detector machines as well.
5 people liked this comment.
LikeReportReplyMore ▼

Last edited by wareham pride (2009-11-18 18:40:00)

#10 2009-11-18 18:47:26

Do the hiring authorities have this information?
I think someone should hand deliver a copy of the above post by WarehamPride to the BOS's office and give it to the ITA.
Maybe there will be another look at how easy the interview process will be for this candidate. They haven't hired him yet...still negotiating. Time to give them the reasons why the negotiations should stop and the search for a REAL TA starts!!

#11 2009-11-18 18:52:31

http://www.valleypatriot.com/VP030408notebook.html

Fourth paragraph..

More crazy hatebloggers! And its not even in Wareham!
http://www.topix.net/forum/source/lowel … 77AJI82GG2

Last edited by wareham pride (2009-11-18 20:50:38)

#12 2009-11-18 19:03:51

Reading this stuff is giving me a warm fuzzy feeling about this guy (like I sucked down a fifth of whisky)..How 'bout you? Geez..not looking good. Looks like they have a few "hatebloggers" of their own over in "the valley" and they know Andrews rather well...Florida's starting to look better all the time. Move over DanOHamOtron5000.
Got a little extra sunshine and good times to spare?

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

#13 2009-11-18 19:05:32

WELL  ANDREWS SHOULD FIT RITE IN WITH THE CROOKS IN WAREHAM  SELECTMAN , 3 SELECTMAN HAVE DECLARED BANKRUPUTCTY, 4 OF THE SELECTMAN ARE GOD AUFUL LIARS, ONE IS A DRUNK, 2 HAVE BEEN ARESTED, 4 DONT HAVE JOBS ,  4 OF THEM ARE SHIT HEADS,  AND SANQUIST IS STUPID AND A LIAR, WELL IF I WERE CATHOLIC I  WOULD SAY 100 HAIL MARYS, OR JUST JUMP OFF THE BOURNE BRIDGE, HEAVEN HELP WAREHAM .

#14 2009-11-18 19:09:06

I GUESS  THE LOCAL ACHOLOLICS ANONOMUS WILL SOON BE GETING A NEW MEMBER, WIIL MADD BE AT THE NEXT SELECTMANS MEETING?

#15 2009-11-18 19:29:03

I've said it before, consider the hiring authority and you have your answer. Good qualified candidates aren't going to come here! When we replace the current Selectmen with quality people and our administration will improve! This guy will now owe the Selectmen and will do their bidding without question. Is there any wonder we want them out?

#17 2009-11-19 16:53:50

Eagle-Tribune: Lawrence budget director leaving for job in Wareham

"It was just the right feel," said Andrews, recalling his meetings with Wareham officials. The town, with a population around 22,000, has a welcoming and comfortable feel, he said.

Andrews said he found out he got the job around 10 p.m. Tuesday, after he left a Lawrence City Council meeting.

Andrews said he discussed his professional background and abilities with Wareham selectmen. He also addressed two drunken-driving arrests, which dogged Andrews during his recent job search. He also was a finalist for municipal posts in Mattapoisett and Tewksbury.

Andrews was charged with drunken driving in Amesbury in January 2006. After a second arrest on drunken-driving charges in April 2007, Andrews resigned his post at NECC.

While the first case ended in an acquittal, the second charge was continued without a finding for a year. He was ordered to complete an alcohol safety awareness program, was fined, and lost his license for 45 days.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by P-SPAN (2009-11-19 17:09:47)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com