#1 2009-11-14 08:24:54

We all know that MJP was no criminal, the suggestion itself, preposterous, the idea that anyone would keep a book of damning evidence wrapped up with a big red bow on it lying around in a public place, completely laughable.  The idea that Bobo could have held something like that in his hand and not go to the police, entirely absurd.  (Lord knows if I had a book of evidence on Bobo I would beat a path to the nearest police station warp speed).

But, let's test Bobo's timeline.

He fails to mention that Mrs. Pillsbury retired in April of 2008.  That means in April, she was aware that her employment at the library had ended, the office was no longer hers, her control over what happens at the library and who enters her office is gone.  One would assume that by that time, she would have removed any items that belonged to her out of her office. 

If you are aware that an office is no longer yours, you no longer have control over who enters it, you would remove anything you did not want seen by others, would you not?

Bobo says this "evil ledger" was stolen from the library in July (because he looked at the police log and saw two alarms went off around the same time and started masterbating).

QUESTION - You know as of April, an office is no longer yours, your no longer coming to the building, you're no longer employed there, your connection to the library is gone, anytime you return after that you're a private citizen.  You are no longer there, what happens at the office, who goes into the office no longer up to you.

Knowing all that, you'd still leave an "evil ledger" lying around?

No, didn't think so.

So pardon my french, everyone, but Bobo, shut the fuck up and stop raping this woman's memory to sell subcriptions to your fucking website.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-14 08:29:57)

#2 2009-11-14 08:59:11

I am HAMATRON5000.

#3 2009-11-14 10:13:38

IVE WONDERED THAT ABOUT THAT ALSO. SHE RETIRED QUITE SOME TIME AGO AND WOULD HAVE CLEANED OUT HER OFFICE, BUT SHE LEAVES A LEDGER CONTAINING 3 MILLION DOLLAR SCHEME. DONT THINK SO

#4 2009-11-14 13:05:47

Ham,

Take your thoughts two more steps.

1 Susan P. was next after MJP. Might the same thinking apply. If she knew about this "evil ledger", didn't she have the opportunity to make it disappear? That scenario is just more fantasy. Make that Strike Two for BoBo's theory.

2. Marcia G. If this "evil ledger" still lurked in the Director's office, wouldn't our Department Head of the Year have seen it and dashed to the authorities (we've delineated lots of options, there) with the smoking gun, so-to-speak. Strike three, BoBo-breath, You're OUT.

You know, we have kiddingly utilized the phrase " this would be funny, if...."

THIS AIN'T FUNNY. That bum has besmirched the name of a fine person, at least in any dealings that I had with her, simply because she is an easy target because she is deceased. Your wife must be so proud of her BoBo the Clown.

And the living? 123 people tainted by vague rumors & unproven innuendo throughout the Town you profess to "love". Your kids don't have to read about the madness that suffused the tiime of the Salem Witch Trials, their BoBodad can give them daily updates about the Wareham Witch Trials, going on courtesy of their dad and his mysterious visitors. eerily like the trigger points in Salem, eh BoBo? Yeah, those kids must feel like the luckiest kids in all of Halifax.

How pathetic, How pitiful. How low can you go? It appears that the bottom is nowhere in sight.

#5 2009-11-14 13:18:57

I envision his two daughters, as adults, standing before thier dad's casket after he passes on, saying out loud, " Wasn't it sad that our father was such an evil man and had so much hatred in his heart, that he destroyed a town to bolster his own ego. What a sad legacy he has left  to us."

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com