#1 2009-11-09 22:08:18

NOVEMBER 10, 2009

TOWN of WAREHAM
Board of Selectmen/Sewer Commissioners
Meeting Agenda
7:00 PM – Room #320 Multi-Service Center, 48 Marion Road, Wareham, Massachusetts

1. CALL TO ORDER BY CHAIRMAN
2. ROLL CALL
3. CITIZENS PARTICIPATION
4. ANNOUNCEMENT

None.

5. CONSENT AGENDA

a. Authorization to sign bills and documents, etc.
b. Approval of selectmen’s executive session minutes of April 10, 2007 and July 22,
2008 and regular session minutes of November 3, 2009.
c. Interview candidates for the Wareham Library Board of Trustees.
d. Appointments to Community & Economic Development Authority, associate
member to the Board of Health and Economic Development Advisory Committee.

6. 7:15 PM HEARING: FY10 CLASSIFICATION WITH THE DIRECTOR OFASSESSING
7. LICENSES & PERMITS

None.

8. TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
9. TOWN BUSINESS

a. Discussion with Ana Miranda re. approval of the Statement of Interest Application.
b. Any other Town business.

10. SEWER BUSINESS

a. Any sewer business.

11. LIAISON REPORTS
12. ADJOURNMENT
13. SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS APPROVED BY THE BOARD

#2 2009-11-09 22:21:59

What is the 'statement of interest application'?

#3 2009-11-10 19:08:16

LYNNE BURROUGHS AKA WAREHAMPROPHETES JUST SPOKE ABOUT THE TOILET AND ASKED FOR A FORENSIC AUDIT. SHE WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED JESUS TO TAKE CARE OF SOME PEOPLE IN TOWN. NUTCASE GALORE! SHE LOST HER BID FOR SCHOOL COMMITTEE.

#4 2009-11-10 19:10:37

i am watching on my computer and there is no sound and I can't read lips if I could see them.

#5 2009-11-10 19:12:24

STEVE HOLMES IS ON.

#6 2009-11-10 19:21:17

Huh..I want to hear Cruz, but can't..Don't want to hear Sweet Brucey, and he never stops..Can't wait for Janey and BB..Cronie needs it explained to him.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

#7 2009-11-10 19:22:36

No audio...wonder why?
Body language speaks volumes, however.

#8 2009-11-10 19:25:42

Oh, right Janey's out of town or something..Brenda isn't disappointing though..Recall anyone??

Guilty until proven innocent, right Brenda? 

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-11-10 19:26:49)

#9 2009-11-10 19:35:00

I don't know what's up with the audio, but the link to WCTV isn't working either.
Check in tomorrow and hopefully I'll get this one turned around fast. Mostly blaming the DA(Cronie), and Brenda and Brucey blabbering away..Cruz..I'm not real sure. I think I could listen 25 times and still not be sure...and it was about two sentences, maybe!! Too bad the full cast of character's isn't available. Who's gonna be absent next week? We should start a pool.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

#10 2009-11-10 19:39:25

THATS ALL YOU CAN MUSTER UP TONIGHT SLAGER? LYNNE BURROUGHS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ALL YOU CAN DO IS MUSTER WAREHAMPROPHETES?

#11 2009-11-10 20:07:04

I had an opportunity to interview a certain shellfish officer, retired, for the Town of Wareham.
You might find it interesting. It shows the corruption that has taken place for decades in Wareham.
Me: So, shellfish officer that wants to remain anonymous, what is up?
SFO(Shell fish officer): I don't know if I really want to talk with you. I heard from a friend of mine that you can be trusted, but I'm scared."
Me: Scared of what?
SFO: Of the former cops and Selectmen, and School Board members, and everyone on the Town that held public office from 1956 to 2006, when I was the Shell fish Officer.
Me: You realize you just outed yourself. That can't be easy, I know, I wish I could.
SFO: I grew oysters so big it was larger than your head, and I gave them away to the members of the Board of Selectman, the Library Trustees, the School Board members and hundreds of other influential people in Town.
I did it with Town owned shellfish, and I am ashamed.
I sold oysters, clams and scallops for $1.00 per pound, and gave the people a receipt for $5.00 so they could write it off on their income taxes. I am so ashamed.
Me: You should be proud of yourself . But you should turn in all those clam and oyster moochers that took advantage of you.
SFO: I am praying on it. I'll let you know. In fact, because you have shown yourself to be so trustworthy and honest, I will tell you everything I know or ever will know. I wrote all of the names on a huge clam shell that I retrieved in 3000 feet of water off of the Cape, but I had it in a safety deposit box at the Wareham National Bank.
Some thieves drilled through the wall, broke into the safety deposit box area, and stole my clam shell!
Nothing else...there were millions in diamonds and other items like cash, bonds,gold coins, silver coins, and anything else you can think of that is of value.
Me: Do you know who broke into the safety deposit box and stole your clam?
SFO: I do...but I am afraid to say. I fear for my life, the life of my children, my wife, my mother-in-law, my cousins and everyone I know.
Me: Thank you, anonymous Shellfish Officer.
And so it goes: corruption, conspiracy, gluttony, all of it disgusting to me.
It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
Dan O'Connell out.
I am HAMATRON5000.

#12 2009-11-10 20:17:47

We just got home. Bobo is wearing a black tshirt that says, "Twice the man" on the back.

#13 2009-11-10 20:19:42

Steve pressed the issue and the results were? You guessed it, NOTHING. I guess that means the Selectmen aren't all that concerned over the alleged pilfering of $3million dollars?

#14 2009-11-10 20:21:57

WAKE UP SLEEPY CRUZ!!!!!!!he's "welcoming aboard" an applicant for the Library Trustees, though no vote has yet been taken..

I must admit, i'm biased against a person who was elected solely on the basis that he was John and Jane's candidiate (goes for Eckstrom as well!)..without question, Cara Winslow was by far a better candidate..

One last question: why the blow-fest with Slavin??..just wondering..

#15 2009-11-10 20:25:24

Larry, can you expand on the Lynne/Steve stuff?  I didn't get a chance to catch it tonight.

Thanks!

#16 2009-11-10 20:29:09

dano

lucky for me that I have had a life-long allergy to shellfish. with plenty of hives to prove it. Therefore, I am innocent, as usual.
Whew!

#17 2009-11-10 20:44:09

Nota...you were NEVER suspected!

#18 2009-11-10 20:47:03

I still didn't get audio.
What did Steve Holmes say?
What is happening?

#19 2009-11-10 20:54:58

Dan: Best darn parody I ever read  !!  When I recover from rolling around on the floor,I'll write some more.

I'm sure that you possess the humility to recognize that your outrageous tale, great as it is, will  probably come in second to the one being submitted by the Halifax Whacko about the WFL.  I may be be able to save you with a technicality...you submitted your entry  as a parody: he submitted his entry  as the truth....I think we can get him thrown out of the contest....stay tuned.

#20 2009-11-10 21:00:24

Larry McDonald wrote:

We just got home. Bobo is wearing a black tshirt that says, "Twice the man" on the back.

Well BoBo.......actions speak louder than words.....

#21 2009-11-10 21:14:07

Cas,
The Lynne person thanked the entire board for their efforts in this troubled times and then requested a forensic audit of the library. (don't get me started about that).

Steve made a plea to the board to do something to put this behind us. Bruce was all for doing something, Cruz mumbled something, Cronan didn't say much, and Brenda was all for doing something. They wanted to wait until Jane returns before saying anything else. Soooo, in short, they aren't doing anything at this point. Yes, I know you are surprised!

IMO, this is not a "forensic audit" situation, it is a federal level investigation by the IRS. Of course, there is no tangible proof and the only allegations come from a nut job. At this point, the IRS would laugh about this unless someone comes up with something more than a mysterious informant and the word of Bobo the Fabricator.

whew....

#22 2009-11-10 21:16:44

What, were all the "Twice the Bitch" shirts sold out?

So on top of all the abuse and lies heaped on Mrs Pillsbury, the Cat Lady has the audacity to write a letter saying that SHE had to convince HER to build the library.  Mrs P, the main force behind building the library, had to be convinced by the Cat Lady.  That's just great.

Cold my ass, she skipped the meeting because SHE KNOWS this latest heap of bullshit heaped on her by her light bulb giving buddy is pathetic and way over the line and she is too much of a pathetic coward to stand up to him.  Absolutely pathetic.

#23 2009-11-10 21:17:26

Yeah, Sweet Brucey and the witch that talks to Jesus are going to be completely unbiased about Mrs. Pillsbury.

#24 2009-11-10 21:19:01

The whole idea of a 'forensic audit' or anything being performed by the town is completely illogical.  If any of these claims are true, significant laws have been broken, and the proper law enforcement authorities should become immediately involved.  That is, if there's any evidence besides the word of a man who has repeatedly shown himself to be less than trustworthy - if we're relying on Slager's claims of seeing a document that he can no longer produce, or claims that he interviewed some anonymous source, then that doesn't come anywhere close to passing the sniff test, and I think we all know that.

#25 2009-11-10 21:19:44

The only thing they accomplished tonight is getting rid of that damn toilet.

#26 2009-11-10 21:24:27

acasualobserver wrote:

The whole idea of a 'forensic audit' or anything being performed by the town is completely illogical.  If any of these claims are true, significant laws have been broken, and the proper law enforcement authorities should become immediately involved.  That is, if there's any evidence besides the word of a man who has repeatedly shown himself to be less than trustworthy - if we're relying on Slager's claims of seeing a document that he can no longer produce, or claims that he interviewed some anonymous source, then that doesn't come anywhere close to passing the sniff test, and I think we all know that.

Bobo claims to have held in his hand an incriminating document of Mrs Pillsbury, the woman he hates with every last fiber of his body, and he didn't hand it over to law enforcement?

Bull...fucking...shit. 

This was a good woman and this is absolutely horrifying.

#27 2009-11-10 21:40:38

I agree Cas, this is a major deal. IF there is no evidence besides the word of Bobo the fabricator, nothing will be done. If he can produce ANY tangible evidence, then let the IRS audit begin! Of course, nothing but words will be available and that isn't enough. I do so hope Bobo gets to stand in court and say, "your honor, you have my word as twice the man" .....I think that covers it.

#28 2009-11-10 21:45:19

I recorded and normalized the audio portion of tonight's silent blessing but please, oh please, lord, tell me I don't have to go back and listen to that insult.

I selected at random and good fuck, who makes a verb of vision? The brain deaf?

#29 2009-11-10 21:54:05

Let's see...I'm a Selectman, and you come before me and the Board and you tell me about a scandal that involves over one million dollars and that over 100 people in public office, past and possibly present, and former Library Trustees, and cops, and lions and tigers and bears, oh my...and you don't say, "Get on this right away, my butt monkey!!! Investigate this immediately and notify the proper authorities IMMEDIATELY!!"
No, I say..."Let's wait until next week when our member who is not feeling good comes back, and then we can discuss it."

HUH?

ANYBODY HOME??

#30 2009-11-10 22:06:11

"It's darkest before the dawn."       Don't give up folks....I can hear the bag pipes of of our rescuers.!

#31 2009-11-10 22:36:39

Seriously, 123 people says Bobo...so what hell are they doing to catch these rapscallions?  Bobo just gives them a stern lecture in the rag and that's it?  Why doesn't he give his list to the IRS and demand that the IRS investigate the finances of all these people then?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-10 22:38:29)

#32 2009-11-10 22:38:40

I loved Cronan's rant. Geez, you have to be kidding me. If you are the board for a company and you made as many mistakes as this board has made, you can bet it will be the last time this board is allowed to make decisions. If you don't understand a vote of no confidence, you should pay attention more.

#33 2009-11-10 23:47:40

IHATESLAGER wrote:

LYNNE BURROUGHS AKA WAREHAMPROPHETES JUST SPOKE ABOUT THE TOILET AND ASKED FOR A FORENSIC AUDIT. SHE WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED JESUS TO TAKE CARE OF SOME PEOPLE IN TOWN. NUTCASE GALORE! SHE LOST HER BID FOR SCHOOL COMMITTEE.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

#34 2009-11-11 00:54:04

Sneak peak

11/10/09

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-11-11 20:49:03)

#35 2009-11-11 06:35:58

lynne bouroughs asked for a forensic audit, A CHRISTIAN SONG WRITER WHO SAID GOD  WOULD KILL WREHAM OFFICE HOLDERS WHO DID NOT AGREE WITH HER , ANOTHER NUT IN SLAGERS  PHYSCO BRIGADE.

#36 2009-11-11 06:57:55

SLAGER SAID THAT A FEMALE TRUSTEE WHEN MS PILLSBURY WAS  SICK WAS BHIS IMFORMATE , SINCE THERE WERE ONLY ABOUT 6 FEMALE TRUSTEES AT THAT TIME ,IT WOULD NOT BE HARD TO FIND OUT WHO WAS HIS IMFORMATE , I DONT BLEAVE THERE WAS ONE. HAZEL TABER WAS ONE , IT ISNT HER, PRICILLA PORTER WAS ONE ,IT ISNT HER, AND MARTHA MCGUIRE WAS ONE AND IT ISNT HER ,AND 3 OTHERS I DONT KNOW THERE NAMES , BUT THESE PEOPLE COULD GO ON RECORD AND SAY IT WAS NOT THEM , THERE FORE DBUNKING SLAGERS LIES.               I  ALSO HERE THAT DECEASED PEOPLE AND THERE FAMILIES CANT SUE FOR DEFLAMATION OF CHARCTER , AND THAT IS WHY HE PICKED ON MS PILLSBURY AND NOT ANY LIVING PEOPLE OF THE 123 PEOPLE INVOVLVED WITHTHIS LIBRAY LIES OF SLAGER,, BECAUSE THEY COULS SUE.               ALSO THE SELECTMAN SHOULD NOT DO A FORENSIC AUDIT. IT  SHOULD BE A POLICE  ORGINZATION, AND   IF THERE WERE THESE LEDGERS WHY WOULD THEY KEEP DUPLICATE  RECORDS ON A COMPUTOR,, I SAY SLAGER IS A LIAR AND A CRAZY PERSON,AND PEOPLE WHO BELEAVE THIS STUFF ARE LOSERS LIKE HIM.  SHOW US SOME  FACTS SLAGER ,THIS IS WHY I WONT BUY HIS PAPER OR SHOP IN A STORE WHO SELLS THIS PAPER OR BUY A PRODUCT FROM ONE OF HIS ADVERTISERS.

#37 2009-11-11 07:08:47

"Rapscallions"  huh, now that is a word that you don't hear very often (ever?) But it is a nice word that conveys a gentle criticism, like the last times that I heard it go back, let's see, over 70 years, when my grandmother seemed to use it far too frequently for my taste. Today the message is more like get your tail in here, they were gentler times.

But to the matter at hand.  Let me start by complimenting Bruce and his "hold it pardner" when John Sanguinet started to slide over the issue of how to deal with the expected deficit in 2011.  And please hold the expected barrage that Bruce caused all the problems.

Let me bore you with a bit of what the FinCom is up to that dovetails with the issues, not only in 2011 but looking-or trying-at the out years beyond 2011.

We are in the process of preparing a "unified" plan that will incorporate as much of what we "need" as well as what we "want."  The need part-at least putting numbers on paper-is fairly easy; one has to fund pensions, health care and things of that sort.  The things that we might "want" are tougher, because they are tougher-if we want them, you pay for them now.  Do we need life guards, some would say absolutely, and others would say, come back when we have the money.  Should we build a new police station, some who said "no" to lifeguards, might say "yes" to that idea.  Building on additions to some grammar schools, is that at "yes" or a "no?"  There are a multitude of issues, and saying no, no, no is not going to solve them, all we will get are more receipts for roof repairs, think Town Hall, think Tremont Nail, think EMS building.

"Legal expense" come up in many posts, so we are all aware of it, the question is what to do.  I don't know if we have an answer, but let me share some thoughts.  The FinCom talked to nine other towns in the last several months and the message that came back was consistent; legal expenses were generally much lower then Wareham even adjusted for population differences. And-this is important-expenses tended to be relatively flat year-to-year, unlike ours that seem to have no upward boundries.

One town that we talked to, Kingston, has about half of our population, and up to a year ago, they had K & P who did good, but to their mind, expensive work for the town.  So, the town went out on bid and hired a law firm at about one-half the price (around $80,000 versus the last year with K&P at north of $150,000).  Interestingly, though they did not win, K&P did put in a bid.  I guess if you are selling water in the desert and it starts to rain, you might consider a different business model

But what is even more interesting to me, is part of the response from Nancy Howlett (who lived, she says,for 35 years here in Wareham):

"We issued an RFP last year and now use Blatman Bobrowski and Mead at a $6,000 per month retainer.  The service is excellent and very responsive.  Included in the monthly retainer are office hours once a month in which our lead Counsel spends a few hours at the Town House seeing department heads and officials who need legal advice on Town matters"

Put aside the money for a moment, and focus on getting counsel in town to talk to people on  a regular, routine basis, hopefully before a problem becomes a disaster.  Maybe if we had some advice beforehand, we would not get sued as much as we seem to.  I might add that litigation expense is also included in their retainer, so the law firm has every reason to try and avoid going to court.

I told one of the Selectmen, that the new TA must above all have vision, the technical side can be taken care of fairly easily, two and two is four, four and four is eight, and twenty minus eight is.........  The current methodology in this town is we scramble from this year to the next and then a year removed, get our running shoes on again, our own version of Ground Hog Day.  And that way of doing business-if such it is-has got to stop.

The observation, complaint if you will, is that we are saddled with problems that should have been taken care of 15 years ago (pensions do come to mind), but do we want to have people-perhaps some of us- say the same thing about us fifteen years in the future?  And why wasn't it taken care of 15 years ago, for the same reason that we will have the problem in 2025?  No one wanted to pay taxes then even though they understood the consequences of not doing so.

And just to pensions for a moment. We currently contribute about $2.5 million a year to town pensions (not teachers) and it is possible that over the next ten years, that expense might double.  Why, because Plymouth County insists that they can earn at least 8 1/4% going forward, that 2008 was but a blip.  Reduce that increment to people, and you are talking about 3 teachers a year either not hired or laid off.  Or police.

The solution, ah there is the rub.  Benefits are a heavy burden, so we should be thinking of how do we deal with them going forward.  One thing that would require action at the State level would be to eliminate defined benefits for new hires.  Oregon has done this, over vigorous labor objections. I have suggested and will continue to do so, that we consider "sharing" certain functions with other towns-and the issue of a library director would be a good place to start.  And can we share little used equipment? Yes, if we share we give up some autonomy but what is the alternative, to continue to be "target intensive?"  The ground is coming up very quickly.

Believe me when I say this, this time truly is different. I can speak from long experience, the scale has been tipped to far in one direction and has to be brought back into balance

Last edited by Dick Paulsen (2009-11-11 07:15:18)

#38 2009-11-11 07:14:17

The funny thing about last night? It took the prophetess of Wareham to get the bos to remove the Town Meeting Toilet after it has been there since, well, let's see, town meeting.

I understand from this blog that ragboy had a photo of it in the rag. Does that mean that the bos don't read the rag or that they aren't offended by a toilet on the streets of Wareham? Either way worth a chuckle.  Who got stuck with removal duty? Super ITA.

I was amazed that after two people got up asking for some sort of resolution to the library bit, the bos mumbled about the nasty DA not giving back the disks--not mentioning the grand jury--and basically not able to make any decisions because Janie wasn't there? Could it be that they can't find any credible reason to do some sort of investigation? Or have they already called in the heavy guns. If the whole case rests on the conveniently missing ledger, even CSI Wareham won't have a chance.

Those of you who don't think Janie is pulling the strings of this bos, should realize it now. They have to wait for her to come back. Interesting.

I didn't hear any of the bos take responsibility for not doing due diligence on the department head hire for the library. Just that the 15 days ran out. What were they doing during those 15 days?  Definitely not googling the guy. More of the same from these clowns.

On Mr. Cruz. I see several of you commented on him. His mumbling is annoying, but I had volume up full and basically he says the same thing--thanks for stepping up. Or when Bruce asks him for a comment on any issue being discussed--I have nothing.

Exactly.

#39 2009-11-11 07:58:48

I just want to make sure everyone is clear on this. The computer audit had NOTHING to do with the latest fiasco. So, I think we should continue to pressure the Selectmen to contact the IRS or Department of Revenue. Bruce said people should be accountable, so should the Selectmen.

#40 2009-11-11 08:07:34

Let's recap - Bobo claims a major tax fraud scheme with 123 people.  A week since the story and neither he nor the board of selectmen have contacted the IRS to investigate, the first thing you would think you would do if you really thought a major tax fraud had occured, wouldn't you?

Unless of course the only goal was to rip apart a deceased woman whose guts you hate even a year after her passing. 

Wareham will never hear the names of the 123 people because they do not exist.  This is McCarthyism at its finest.

You would think Bobo would want nothing more than to turn the list over to the IRS, ask them to investigate, and then print an article in his paper saying, "here are 123 power elite bastards being investigated by the IRS."  And he couldn't be sued for that, if the IRS were indeed investigating them.

Extremely odd that they all think a tax fraud occurred but they refuse to report the IRS.  Well, no not odd actually.  I understand how they don't want to be convicted of lying to a Federal law enforcement agency.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-11 08:08:27)

#41 2009-11-11 08:11:18

If there was any truth to this story, other newspapers, real newspapers, would have picked it up and gone after it big time.
Obviously, a legitimate newspaper will not follow up stories broken and written by a troll.

#42 2009-11-11 08:49:05

Ruth Thompson chose to address the issue on the courier web site this morning “Wareham Selectmen discuss money laundering allegations and computer audit”

#43 2009-11-11 09:19:38

IHATESLAGER wrote:

THATS ALL YOU CAN MUSTER UP TONIGHT SLAGER? LYNNE BURROUGHS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ALL YOU CAN DO IS MUSTER WAREHAMPROPHETES?

Is Lynne Burroughs the woman who stood up at town meeeting a few years ago complaining that the school department would not provide special services for her child's behavior problems?

#44 2009-11-11 09:36:01

Breaking News! .........(que the music Hamm)

This reporter has received a Rip Tip that points out the hypocrisy that oozes through this town like the slime that oozes from a certain tabloid. Last night a wonderful man was appointed to the CEDA board by our very own Selectmen. He is an Iraqi veteran and as honest as they come! He mentioned he was a library trustee in the past....and he was! He served during the years that a certain reporter claims the trustees committed money laundering and embezzlement. Did the Selectmen question his involvement? Of course they didn't! In fact, this fine gentleman was even the Chairman of the trustees for some of his term.

So, to sum it up, an iraqi veteran, as honest as they come, and well liked was a library trustee and Chairman during the time Bobo states the allegations happened. No questions, no objections from "twice the man" , and no one on the Selectmen caught this!

Makes you wonder how serious the Selectmen take these allegations?????

This reporter would like to thank this fine gentleman for serving our country and keeping all of us safe.

Rip Dinkle.........Salute to the troops!

#45 2009-11-11 10:12:53

We're kidding ourselves if we think the BOS goal is a search for the "truth".... Bobo has set it up so skillfully that there can never be a clear resolution; there will only be suspicion and doubt. His mission is to search and destroy reputations.   Slager...aided and abetted by our elected officials, has "carved in stone " suspicions and doubts that will persist long after the youngest of us is gone.

I have a hard time dealing with the apparent fact that what he has done seems to be beyond the reach of our legal system.

#46 2009-11-11 10:23:12

Dick:
Why is any of this beyond the reach of the legal system? I think MJP's family would most likely pursue this matter, no?

#47 2009-11-11 10:46:35

Who would be willing to spend their own hard earned dollars to prove ragboy is wrong yet again?

Really folks, it's easy to say sue the guy, but we all know he's got nothing, nada, no pot to--well you get it. So what do you get out of the lawsuit? Nothing, nada, and so forth and so on. A big waste of time and money.

If there is going to be an investigation, let that happen and then, when the lies are revealed, the private folks who were libeled and defamed can decide what to do.

#48 2009-11-11 10:53:47

I hope you're right, Cara......That's a cause I'd want to support.

You've made me entertain the possility that my  recent depressing posts are a subconscious search to find out how much support for MJP has been eroded by Slager's demoniacal scenario . Has he even got lawyers saying,"Let's wait and see how the 'investigation' goes" ?  You would think that the people on this site would be   screaming for a slander suit....but you are the first to bring it up.     If there's someone "out there" who can reassure me by saying, "We're working on it...Stay tuned", I'll sleep better tonight than I did last night.

#49 2009-11-11 11:31:39

NOW LETS SEE PEZZOLI CANT MAKE IT LAST NIGHT BECAUSE SHE WAS "SICK" BUT WAS SOMEHOW ABLE TO GET HERSELF TO THE VETERANS DAY PARADE THIS MORNING? HOW DOES SOMEONE LIE ABOUT THEIR INVOLVEMENT WITH BUILDING THE LIBRARY BUT DOESNT HAVE THE COURAGE TO GO ON CAMERA AND HAVE A LETTER READ INSTEAD?

#50 2009-11-11 11:36:55

SLAGER HAS SET THIS UP METHODICALLY. YOU CANNOT DEFAME A DECEASED PERSON. YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE NAMES OF THE 123 PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY CAN SUE. MARK MY WORDS SLAGER WILL NEVER SAY THE 123 PEOPLE. YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE THE WHOLE THING IS FALSE. HE STILL HAS YET TO OFFER ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER AND THERE IS ENOUGH OF CITIZENS OUT THERE THAT HAVE BEEN ON THE FALSE END OF SLAGERS WRITINGS AND KNOW HOW HE LIES

#51 2009-11-11 11:45:13

BOBO CLAIMS THAT THE SELECTMAN BLAST THE D/A AND PLAN ON INVESTIGATING THE LIBRARY THEMSELVES? WHEN THE HELL DID THEY SAY THAT? I WATCHED THE MTG AND BRUCE SAID THAT THEY WOULD WAIT FOR THE FULL BOARD TO BE PRESENT TO TAKE A VOTE. BRUCE SAID THE VOTE NOW WOULD BE 2 TO 2 WHICH I THOUGHT WAS ODD SINCE HOW WOULD THEY HAVE COME UP WITH THAT SINCE THEY HAVE NOT YET SINCE THE "STORY" WAS PUT OUT.

#52 2009-11-11 11:46:48

Dick P..I think your idea(s) sound pretty good, specifically the one about Town Counsel. How would we go about getting that implemented? You raise several other points which should almost be separated and discussed one at a time, I think.

Like lifeguards, for instance (optional)..I remember Brucey saying we gotta find the money in between the sofa cushions..I actually agree with him on this and think we should find the money, as I think we should be doing as much as possible to draw people here in those months and drive up the local economy..and it's a means to an end.

That's just one of many good points you raise (IMO)..forwarding thinking and learning to dodge land mines, as well as an acceptance to realize what's inevitable all seem to weigh in on your thinking, and it's something we need from people (like yourself) who are also in a position to effect change. Now if only we had others who could heed the advice of others, we might get somewhere..

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-11-11 11:47:50)

#53 2009-11-11 11:48:38

Selectmen slam District Attorney, plan to investigate library corruption allegations themselves

In the wake of money laundering and embezzlement allegations against former library director/selectman Mary Jane Pillsbury by two former members of the library board of trustees, Bruce Sauvageau, chairman of the Board of Selectmen, openly challenged the Plymouth Country District Attorney to return possible computer evidence of these crimes that was confiscated by the DA’s office in July.

PLAN ON INVESTGATING THEMSELVES? DID A SECRET VOTE TAKE PLACE SOMEWHERE?

#54 2009-11-11 21:36:02

Larry McDonald wrote:

Hey Slager, your math is not very good.  Two times nothing is still nothing.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com