#1 2009-11-04 08:48:16

I was reading the articles on the Courier this morning and noticed several of Bobo's comments he made are missing. Apparently the Courier has had enough of this idiot hijacking their site. I find it absolutely funny that he has to go to the Courier to get anyone to read his comments, and they are now going to limit his responses to the topic. Wait...if they limit his responses to truth only, they will eliminate all his posts!

The times, they are a'changin!

#2 2009-11-04 09:08:49

And didn't the ST stop the comment area on their online site because ragboy couldn't control himself? I think he even got the boot from them. He poisons everything he touches including our lovely town.

It is pathetic that he spends so much time tearing down the Courier and the ST.  But really, you can't compare a tabloid writer with real journalists.

I'm still sworn off the rag, but please let me know when the headline reads--Alien lands in Wareham and kidnaps a two-headed baby from its mother at a Tuesday night live show in front of an astonished board of selectmen forcing Brenda Eckstrom into tears, Sweet Brucie to claim "Jesus," Janie to cry out for Mr. Hartman, and Cronie to do some heavy duty heavy breathing into the mic--or some such tabloid drivel.

#3 2009-11-04 09:15:16

Molly,
I think it was time to for the Courier to stop his posts. Bobo had no audience with his putrid publication and he tried to press his warped ideas on a respectable news source. Thank God they finally thwapped him! Maybe he should stick to writing love letters to Bruce?

#4 2009-11-04 09:46:08

It's about time, I wonder what he wrote that was so bad they pulled the plug on him?  Because he's written some pretty outrageous things over there and the plug was never pulled on him, leaving me to wonder if the Courier was scared of him and was just going to let him do whatever he wanted.

#5 2009-11-04 11:48:53

I have been complaining for some about the Courier allowing its boy "Rob" to have excessive access to its blogs/responses. It got to the point where I stopped reading them when you-know-who chimed in from the throne. Sort of an extension, if you will, of Molly's position of ignoring the noise and it will go away.

Hopefully, the Courier is miffed enough to really get in the game. Brucie's comment last night: "a reporter called me", (regarding the potential ballot questions in April), should be the last straw for them. Esp., after Brucie blew off Smith earlier.

The Courier as Popeye: "I can stands so much, I can stands no more!"

WE can only hope.

Last edited by notalawyer (2009-11-04 11:49:45)

#6 2009-11-04 11:50:58

Molly wrote:

...please let me know when the headline reads--Alien lands in Wareham and kidnaps a two-headed baby from its mother at a Tuesday night live show in front of an astonished board of selectmen forcing Brenda Eckstrom into tears, Sweet Brucie to claim "Jesus," Janie to cry out for Mr. Hartman, and Cronie to do some heavy duty heavy breathing into the mic--or some such tabloid drivel.

Love it..LMAO

Ham, I haven't looked today since they removed his comments (as LM said)..
But, he has put some critical remarks recently directed toward the Courier..and he was the first to respond to the recent article about Bay Pointe/Cananzey and was critical toward the Courier in that one..Soo, that's my guess..

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

#7 2009-11-04 11:54:25

notalawyer wrote:

Popeye: "I can stands so much, I can stands no more!

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com