#2 2009-11-03 17:48:04

HUH?
If it's at all legal send me what he is eating or ingesting or whatever.

#3 2009-11-03 17:56:22

Has Bruce ever indicated that he does not plan to run for office next April?

#4 2009-11-03 18:45:43

As that football announcer is fond of saying on Sunday afternoons:
"Oh, MY!"

does anyone else see the major faux pas that Mr. Cananzey has committed?

tone it down, Mr. C. There has not been a shovelful of dirt turned over at your project. You have won a round in the process, but have forgotten the admonition of Yogi: "it ain't over 'til its over".

So maybe you used all the words with the color of beige. This writer, on the other hand, prefers the rhetorical flourishes of Jefferson, Dan'l Webster, William Jennings Bryan, etc. Ah, but the message is the same, now is it not?

As you know far better than I, there are many steps between Town meeting approval of Article 22 and the completion of your project, which I fully support. But Mr. C., is it really going to help in moving the project forward to pick a fight with the present occupants of the BoS? A BoS notorious for its meddlin' in the activities of other Boards, as well as Town departments?

And Mr. C., make no mistake about it, you have picked a fight.

Bad timing, it seems to me. And, timing is everything  -  just ask anyone in the stock market over the past two years.

Bay Pointe has taken a circuitous route over decades to arrive at where it is today. there are many hurdles to get to where it would like to be. financing must surely be one. marketing the concept of "over 55", which has not worked well in communities such as Marlborough, Lynnfield and others. Then why add the animus of the current BoS to the list?

Too late, the genie is out of the bottle.

Good luck, Mr. C., you are going to need it.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com