#1 2009-11-03 03:49:25

andre you fought againdt the shopping center and i love it and how dare you call us hate blogers  when you work for the biggest nut job going ,just because westfeild did not pass it does not mean we hate senior citzens and that their was colushion between people on this site and the golf course, this is yhe 3 rd time it has not passed ,so screw off  you senile old biddey.. andre smith go sit on that old toilet and crap your brains out if you hav any left, when you quit the paper  you should have staid home  you ole crotchey  bidey.

#2 2009-11-03 06:50:11

ihateliz,
There isn't any need for this kind of nasty. I don't like Andrea's Smith's article and I dislike her boss even more than you do, but you do this site a real dis-service. You can make comments against, but do it in a more "classy" way.

#3 2009-11-03 07:39:06

Mature: The fact is that you don't dislike Andrea's boss more than IHL...when IHL is finally revealed you will find out why.
I can understand the hate of people whose very lives have been destroyed by BoBo, and IHL is really very articulate and intelligent. The persona put on by IHL in this site is a release for frustrations that have built up for years.
That's why we often times give IHL and IHS a pass...but, I am sure that IHL will take your comments into consideration and will act less hateful (maybe) soon. :)

Last edited by danoconnell (2009-11-03 08:54:00)

#4 2009-11-03 07:50:10

I was sorry to hear that Andrea Smith was back on the job with Slager... I really thought she had seen the light and was bowing out gracefully.  If only he would go away...he's like a virus, or worse, we can't shake.  A small number of people read his site, a smaller number buy the paper, so what's the deal?  So many people in town don't even know what he is talking about.

#5 2009-11-03 08:03:36

HEAR HEAR!!! You are right voter. We need to stop our obsession with the rag. His readership is down to zilch. He had 1000 copies of his rag printed and gave them away so that people would go to town meeting to vote the way of the bos.  Did it work?

NO, because no one reads the rag. 

Let's give it a rest. Those of us who have stopped reading the rag know that his rants are heard by the hypocrite elite faithful of the bos. They will never recognize the harm the rag and the bos have done to this town.

We need to recruit new people who want a change in Wareham.

Join those of us who have pressed the delete button on the rag. Your life will be much better for it.

And just my two cents--if we demand civility from the likes of our bos and are offended when they call citizens assholes, gutless cowards, and black hearted ugly people, we should be civil as well. Points can be made without stooping to their level.

People in glass houses and all of that.

#6 2009-11-03 08:28:25

I hope he gets treatment for the sake of his family.  They must be suffering.  He could move on from this. There are many ways to save face and people would let it go.  It's as if he is addicted to Wareham politics and some super hero role he might play in the outcome of things.  It ain't happening.  Robert: when you look at your children, is this worth it?  It just can't possibly be.  Take the road out of here and go enjoy your family.  Start new.  You did what you thought you needed to do in Wareham.  Please, do this. Be brave. Be a real hero to the people who should matter to you. There will always be one more battle in Wareham, and really, there is no reason to go to ruin for this.  Quietly stop publishing regularly and then just Go.  Take your kids Christmas shopping and don't look back.

Last edited by voter (2009-11-03 08:32:57)

#7 2009-11-03 09:10:25

danoconnell wrote:

Mature: The fact is that you don't dislike Andrea's boss more than IHL...when IHL is finally revealed you will find out why.
I can understand the hate of people whose very lives have been destroyed by BoBo, and IHL is really very articulate and intelligent. The persona put on by IHL in this site is a release for frustrations that have built up for years.
That's why we often times give IHL and IHS a pass...but, I am sure that IHL will take your comments into consideration and will act less hateful (maybe) soon. :)

I was told that after a while I would probably figure out who many of the bloggers are on my own.  If IHL is who I think it is, I understand how he feels and I sat where he sits - defending - and shouting at the offenders.  Sorry, IHL.  I believe a name I used months ago, set you off.  I know that if you are who I think - I understand 100% why you were angry at my mention of this name.  If I am right, I am sorry I upset you.  I saw an oil painting recently.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com