#1 2009-11-01 15:30:57

Just so there is no misunderstanding or anyone accuses me or others of twisting words. I have a copy of the original article posted by Robert Slager. Of course, he has gone through multiple updates, but this is the quote Robert Slager attributes to Bruce Sauvageau:

“We’ll work this plan as hard as those very ugly people that organized themselves (against Westfield),” Sauvageau said. “That’s what they are - ugly people with black hearts.”

Now, if he didn't mean to say it or meant to say something else, it doesn't matter. If he didn't say this, then Robert Slager misquoted him. In either case, this is NO ONE's fault but their own. They can whine and blame others, but they are clearly to blame for either their arrogance or their ability to write...Take your choice. Your words will haunt you, I promise you. You can spin and misdirect, but you either spoke those words, or your good buddy, Robert Slager misquoted you.

For Andrea Smith, I don't want to disrespect you, but you wrote an article about ME and never bothered to contact me. You didn't get the facts correct and if you want to address that by contacting me, pleae do. You, like many others, assume you have some knowledge of what I am all about, but you have never met me nor have you ever bothered to engage me in a conversation. Until then, I have no use for your style or type of journalism.

Okay, NOW it's time to go out and enjoy the rest of the day.

#2 2009-11-01 17:33:18

You can twist it, spin it, bake it in cookie dough, but it will still be the same story. Make a bufoon out of yourself and then try to retract it. Blame it on people who actually voted against you and you look like a whiney little punk. Talk about special deals made, but never show any proof. It's pitiful and actually funny at the same time. People see through you Bruce. They know what you are all about.

#3 2009-11-01 18:01:52

Larry McDonald wrote:

...but this is the quote Robert Slager attributes to Bruce Sauvageau:

“We’ll work this plan as hard as those very ugly people that organized themselves (against Westfield),” Sauvageau said. [“That’s what they are - ugly people with black hearts.”

If he didn't say this, then Robert Slager misquoted him..........either [he] spoke those words, or your good buddy, Robert Slager misquoted you.

Didn't Andrea Smith write the story?

#4 2009-11-01 18:34:45

So you're throwing Andrea under the metaphorical bus to protect Bobo, MsLilly?  Bobo's the publisher, if it ends up in his paper, then he's responsible.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-01 18:35:03)

#5 2009-11-01 18:49:41

It doesn't matter Ham....they are all cut from the same cloth. When democracy works, try to kill it. Bruce, Slager, Andrea...doesn't matter. Want to know a secret????? If you mess with democracy...you tend to bring out the best in people....that have the best in them.

There are some very interested people on the state and federal level.....that I do know...this may be the end of a few people who seriously should have taken their loss with dignity and worked for the people instead of pushing their personal agendas...Pride comes before the fall....

Enough said...just ignore Ms Lilly...I put her on ignore a long time ago...she is just a shill.

#6 2009-11-01 18:55:12

I'm not throwing Andrea under the bus, nor am I protecting Robert...Robert is accused of misquoting Mr. Sauvageau a number of times...if he didn't write the article, how did he misquote him...I don't think the publisher is in the position to misquote someone in an article he didn't write...just trying to keep things as clear as possible, that's all...

#7 2009-11-01 18:57:09

The publisher is required to make sure every piece of information going into his paper is accurate.

#8 2009-11-01 18:58:01

You certainly did respond very quickly for someone ignoring me...I think you should get that button checked...

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com