#1 2009-10-31 15:16:51

I would like to take this time to say thank you to all who have become my online friends. I must move on and when you are turning your clocks back I will be on my way to the old country. Where I was the Last High King. They even named a Vodka after me. (Have you found it yet Dan). I know I said I would help with the clothing drive and I will but not in person as I will not be here. I have left all the information with a number of people including Kinsailman. I have to say that Wareham with all its political problems has a bright future with citizens like you and others that care. I know you think Bruce wants to be King but he would be dethroned even in a country that likes kings. as soon as he took office. Bill W. great site and good job even if you like English Law. The Irish never gave in to that law and never will. . Let me leave you with an Irish thought 
I pray that God turn my enemies hearts and if he can’t turn their hearts let him turn their ankles so I will know them by their limp. (Not that I had anyting  to do with Bruce and Marcia’s ankles problems}.

Lastly : Bealtaine Dia agat i pailme a láimhe agus Bealtaine tú a bheith i Heaven uair an chloig roimh an aithne devil bhfuil tú marbh
Dan  or P shooter you can tell them what it says.
luck maith agus le dea

#2 2009-10-31 15:17:26

Bill w. you can pull my name from the list of useres.

#3 2009-10-31 15:20:36

brian I will miss you I did know you were thinking of moving on but did not think it would be so soon. I will work with the clothing drive for you not a problem best of luck. Come back for visit soon.

#4 2009-10-31 15:52:35

I am going to miss you, Brian.
You became a very good friend, and your wisdom contributed much.
Tá tú fear maith Gaeilge, agus tá súil agam blesses Dia duit, mo chara.

#5 2009-10-31 16:00:17

Brian Boru wrote:

Lastly : Bealtaine Dia agat i pailme a láimhe agus Bealtaine tú a bheith i Heaven uair an chloig roimh an aithne devil bhfuil tú marbh
Dan  or P shooter you can tell them what it says.
luck maith agus le dea

Loosely translated as; "May God have a hand in the palm and May you be in a hand palm and May you be in Heaven once the hour before the devil knows you're dead."

and.."well and good luck"

A little "looser" translation than I'd hope to offer, but that's what I got.

Thank you Brian Boru, Bheith Bealtaine do thuras ar sábháilte agus do chosáin fada.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-10-31 16:02:13)

#6 2009-10-31 16:05:25

p If I remember my Irish blessing i think he was saying
May God hold you all in his palm. and may you be in Heaven one hour before the devil knows you are dead.

#7 2009-10-31 16:23:55

Ahhh, thanks kinsailman. I thought it was something like that, but didn't want to add my own interpretation of the interpretation..

Adieau Boru..

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-10-31 16:24:27)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com