#1 2009-10-30 00:15:49

Does anyone else think that Bobo may have written it?  It smacks of bagel biting bloviation, hatred, and anger that I don't think you'd see in a 70 year old.

I'm sorry, but this seems more like a Ragman rant:

And on that same ballot they are going to see the names of candidates. Voters will remember which of those names are synonymous with compassion for the elderly and which of the names aren’t. Therein lays the ultimate poetic justice. Take Back Wareham didn’t win a victory Monday night. It orchestrated its own defeat in next April’s election.

I don't know, old ladies talking about "orchestrating their own defeat" and "political groups stabbing themselves in the back?"  "Ultimate poetic justice?"  And I did see one of Bobo's trademark "desperatelys" in there.  Gimmie a break.

Oh well, Andrea, just take the check and don't complain if he is writing or re-writing your stuff.  You know what happened to the Cat Lady when she complained.  Bobo can find another old lady to replace you too.  (Wait, he probably couldn't.  Complain all you want).

#2 2009-10-30 00:25:58

Andrea we have met a number of times and this is not you. i respect what you write. and hope     you keep it honest. time to look at who we are connected to . it could cost you your placement in the town overall.

#3 2009-10-30 07:39:43

MAYBE YOU CAN HIRE A NEW PAUL SHOOTER FROM YOUR IMAGINATION

#4 2009-10-30 08:09:00

I have known Andrea all of my life and I agree that I don't think she wrote that crap. I am also sure that numb nuts does not pay her. Pay her with what?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com