#1 2009-10-11 21:09:15

If you didn't get a chance to attend the Cranberry Festival, you missed a wonderful event. Plenty to do, plenty of activities for all, and plenty to eat! Saturday drew over 9000 visitors and today was busy too!

Now it's time to watch the Colts and Titans......for the record, i'm a Colts fan! That's for you Pshooter!

#2 2009-10-11 21:44:55

I'll agree with you Larry. The Colts are certainly the 3rd best team over the last 10 years. Right after #1 Patriots, #2 Steelers.

A solid top 3, I think.

oops, I think Peyton just broke a nail.

PShooter
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

#3 2009-10-11 23:20:57

You guys are all wet. The Vikings have an  experienced but still young QB who is only half my age.... Jimmy  The Greek and I say keep your eyes on the  gray haired  Viking.

#4 2009-10-11 23:41:13

Dick

When the Vikings QB takes that hat off he looks like a member of the old geezer's club.

But when he puts his helmet on he is playing like a 20 something.

#5 2009-10-11 23:45:22

We were at the festival today, took Sean up in the helicopter greats views especially the look on his face.

Enjoyed some great Rum Cannoli by Lil

#6 2009-10-12 07:12:39

Let's thank the right people for such a wonderful community event--A.D. Makepeace.  And if your non profit group or community organization provided workers to help out, your group actually got $1200 from Makepeace. Win-win. Citizens helping citizens. Wow. What a concept.

Makepeace is not the villain in this town, contrary to how the bos paint them. This company has done more to promote community involvement and pride than any other I know. They give grants to deserving applicants. They are looking to bring business development to town. They offer to fix roads. They are invested in this town and have worked to improve it. Thanks A.D. Makepeace.

#7 2009-10-12 10:15:35

They certainly know how to throw a community party! :) I kept the book they gave us at the entrance. You can look inside and see who supported or worked at the festival.

#8 2009-10-12 20:49:55

The Cranberry Festival was great, my daughter calls it the Berry Festival and she waits for it all year long! I couldn't believe all the people there, I talked with a few people in lines and they came from all over.

Thanks to AD Makepeace and all the volunteers who put on such a great festival!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com