#1 2009-10-01 22:50:55

Bobo the Brucey Dupe sings the Sweet Brucey Dupe Blues:

COMING SOON: Sweet Brucey and Friends Episode 12 - The Season One Finale!  Featuring all of the secrets that the Hypocrite Elite do not want you to hear!  What's that famous Bobo line?  ALL WILL BE REVEALED!

#2 2009-10-01 22:56:39

The best blues I have heard in a long time. Great job Ham. Bring on the Finale.

#3 2009-10-02 08:33:26

I am so proud to be a HAMATRON!!
The brilliance is passed on to us all...all HAMATRONS.
DANOHAMATRON1945.

#4 2009-10-02 08:36:47

Great stuff, I needed a good laugh today

#5 2009-10-02 08:41:37

Dedicated to the quotes that made Bobo a Brucey Dupe:

By: robertslager on 6/28/09
On a different note, I do think the selectmen need to start releasing more information about the audit soon. I understand why they would want to be thorough and protect the town legally as much as possible, but their relative silence is allowing the opposing to fill the void with all sorts of ridiculous claims.

I asked Sauvageau about that last week when I called him for comment on the library trustee story. The selectmen might release the audit reports in stages because of the tremendous amount of information now being reviewed.

He wouldn't say much more than that. It's a little frustrating for me as a reporter. I would like more specific information, but I do understand the scope of this audit and the ramifications it will most certainly have. Selectmen are obviously being very cautious to make sure their report is air-tight with specific evidence.

I don't think the DA is involved yet because not all the information has been released yet. This audit is just one step in what will certainly be a far bigger investigation.

By: robertslager on 7/26/09
I will say I am troubled that the results of the audit are taking this long. I've been told it's because K&P is going through the results with a fine-tooth comb.

By: robertslager on 7/26/09
I was told, off the record, that the audit will result in "life-changing" repercussions for many people. That's all I can say about it right now.

#6 2009-10-02 10:26:19

This collection says it all. It's funny and sad at the same time.  Remember the episode in "Winnie The Pooh" when Pooh decides to give his friend,Piglet a jar of honey for his birthday, but eats it all on his way to the party, leaving Piglet  struggling to find words to thank him for the empty jar. Poor Piglet...poor Bobo.......You both got screwed over by your best friend, and you both pretended that it never happened.

#7 2009-10-02 22:17:06

Dick, excellent!

I missed that episode, but one suspects that there was an internal conflict within the Pooh bear between the desire to deliver a present and the bear's instinct to scarf down the honey.

It is hard to contemplate any internal, external or other worldly thoughts from the one who would screw over monsieur le bobo.

Reminds me of the parable about the scorpion & the frog. The frog ran a great business transporting creatures across the pond. He balked at taking the scorpion across, for fear of being stung & dying. The scorpion asserted that this was nonsense, as the scorpion would drown in that case.

The frog relented. Halfway across, the scorpion delivered a fatal sting to the frog. "Why did you do that? You have killed us both?

"Because I am a scorpion. That's what we do."

This is purely fictional. Any resemblence to any selectmen in the immediate area is purely coincidence.

#8 2009-10-02 22:33:01

but in too many cases the scorpion also knows how to swim. be carefull.

#9 2009-10-08 10:12:01

By the way, Bobo the Brucey Dupe predicted with his tiny crystal balls last week that "time is running out for the DA."

Bobo, how long has it been, 5 months?  He's got the Sweet Brucey Dupey Dupe, Sweet Brucey Dupey Dupe Blues....

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com