#1 2009-10-01 14:10:32

IF AN EMPLOYEE OF THE MUNICIPAL MAINTANENCE REQUESTS A DAY OFF (IE VAC DAY) THEY MUST NOW SUBMIT THEIR REQUEST TO SANGUINET HIMSELF. IT USED TO BE MARK GIFFORD (DEPT HEAD) WOULD EITHER GRANT OR DENY THE TIME OFF REQUEST. MR GIFFORD HAS BEEN STRIPPED OF THAT DUTY AND SANGUINET WILL NOW DO THIS (IE SWEET BRUCEY) WILL SAY IF THE EMPLOYEE GETS THE DAY OFF. ISNT THIS WHAT WE PAY DEPT HEADS TO DO? THE BOS WANT TO CONTROL EVERYTHING! WHEN WILL THE MADNESS STOP?

#2 2009-10-01 14:40:17

Mr. Gifford, if you read this blog, please don't let them force you out as they have done to others. Their need to punish anyone who stands on their on two feet and doesn't crawl to them is beyond reasonable. You know and we know how they operate. Please stay with us until we can replace them.

#3 2009-10-01 14:48:04

IHS..

Its a classic play. First, you strip the manager of his staff. Then you take away his/her ability to make basic management decisions, such as who gets time off & when.

The manager sees total castration looming down the road. the manager says screw this, and quits.

Thus, one of the "biggest rats" deleted. No explanation required from the puppeteers. the usual "wish him well' in his next blah, blah, blah.

That's why Pontius Pilate washed his hands, remember?

Sonny & Cher: and the beat goes on
                      and the beat goes on........

But, somebody please cite ONE (1) good reason why a good worker like Mark Gifford should be subjected to this. Am I missing something? I doubt it, but let me know if there is something.

Seems like more of the same.

#4 2009-10-02 11:02:45

i have been told that its employees with comp time that have to go to the ita for approval of the usage....

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com