#1 2009-09-30 03:02:58

Move Wareham Forward?

PShooter

Last edited by PShooter (2009-09-30 03:29:53)

#2 2009-09-30 08:06:45

Are you all invited to be on the next agenda as the TAKE BACK WAREHAM coalition?
Equal time should be afforded with all of the respect, tears, gnashing of teeth and sobbing that took place at this meeting.
It's only fair!!

#4 2009-09-30 09:11:13

This was by far the most disgusting and pathetic display I have seen in a three year plus ordeal where the selectmen have put on many disgusting and pathetic displays to choose from.

That this group, formed by the selectmen to support the selectmen, claims they want "mature and responsible debate" and yet they would allow Sweet Brucey and Brockton Brenda, the two most immature, irresponsible, uncontrollable haters on the board to get up and act like they are these sweet little angel peacemakers...that's the most disgusting thing I have ever seen and is all you need to see to know what this group is REALLY about.

One good thing to come out of the meeting - because this site continues to TELL THE TRUTH, it is really getting to them.  These arrogant power hungry incompetents can only continue their dictatorship when they control the flow of information with an iron fist.  That isn't happening as long as this site is up.

Their strategy is obviously to label any and all criticism of the selectmen as "hate speech."  Look, I know that Sweet Brucey hates it when we tell him to pay his taxes.  I know Bobo hates it when we tell him to pay his long overdue state filing fees.  I know they all hate it when we tell them to get jobs.

But just because they hate the criticism, that doesn't make it hate speech.

We should create a list of the hateful things this board of selectmen have done to show the public that their little lovefest last night was just for show.

#5 2009-09-30 09:14:38

LIZdaGNOME wrote:

aug 10, 2009 ellen begley

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbc … 6/-1/rss37

I knew the name sounded familiar!

#6 2009-09-30 09:16:36

Take back Wareham -- Move Wareham forward--- What's in a name? If we all join Move Wareham forward we will have a voice. This is about change for the better. Is there a membership? Do they have anything out there besides the idea for a public meeting? I would like to know who is paying for this meeting. I got the idea from the clip from last nights meeting that the selectmen were going to run the meeting. They have a key to have the meeting on town property if needed. I'm confused. Is this organization separate from the selectmen or not?

#7 2009-09-30 09:22:05

OHHHH!  So the two members of the "non-partisan, non-hate" group have both written letters to the editor in support of Bobo the Hater.

I guess I really won't hold my breath for this "mature and responsible debate" group to take Bobo to task for his hateful columns about baseball bats and socking people in the mouth then.

Sorry, but Boycotts are as American as Elvis and apple pie.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-30 09:22:37)

#8 2009-09-30 09:26:32

onboard19 wrote:

Is this organization separate from the selectmen or not?

They will say till they are blue in the face it is seperate, but just watch the meeting.  It was formed by Janey, with praise to Janey from Brucey for forming it.  The two members there asked the selectmen to moderate some forums. 

Yes, forums moderated by selectmen - yes, I'm sure plenty of selectmen criticism will be allowed.  I'm sure forums moderated by the selectmen will be very non-partisan.

The plug got pulled on a TV debate earlier this year because CBW did some legwork in organizing it...but by all means, the board of selectmen can sponsor debates about the selectmen, there's no conflict there at all.

Brenda offered "the keys to town hall" to the group, but no, no selectmen involved there.

I hope you all realize my sarcasm meter is going off the charts.

#9 2009-09-30 11:20:27

These are desperate folks who are watching their power go down the drain and they don't really know how to stop it.
For every bit of nonsense that they write, the members of TAKE BACK WAREHAM will have five answers, all indisputable.
They are done and they are scared, and it is all because of a grass roots effort that YOU all started.
Congratulations.
The finish line is near. Time to run twice as hard and get ready for a smear campaign like you never expected.
But, because you are foresighted, unlike them, you will expect what is to come and you will defeat the lies and the spin that they put on everything.

#10 2009-09-30 11:42:22

Hamatron5000 wrote:

We should create a list of the hateful things this board of selectmen have done to show the public that their little lovefest last night was just for show.

There's only so many hours in a day.

PShooter

#11 2009-09-30 14:31:19

I am pretty sure I heard Ms. Begly state that they are not a group. I thought that was odd since their "group" is called move Wareham forward and their "group" seemed to have a statement and a request to the bos.

Did anyone else hear that? It will be on the recording, but I remember thinking how odd. So, was it just those two people in the group?

Curiouser and curiouser.

#12 2009-09-30 15:29:48

Rip Dinkle here! Breaking news (queu the music Ham)...........

Ellen Begley, the lovely lady who read the prepared statement from Move Wareham Forward during Citizen's participation is the same Ellen Begley that wrote a letter to the editor about the boycott of the Onset Village Market. This was following Robert Slager's editorial call to protest the boycott. Mrs. Begley also penned a letter to our esteemed State Representative (1 of 2 letters received) after Robert Slager's editorial on Mrs. Gifford. This is according to a political operative deep under cover. Anyone here seeing a pattern? This was not to be mean or attack Mrs. Begley.I am here to report facts, and facts only! I wish more reporters would stick to the facts!   

Rip Dinkle, off to scale Mount Hockaloogee! Over and out!

#13 2009-09-30 15:47:03

Thank you, Rip...and good evening!

#14 2009-09-30 16:39:24

Rip Dinkle, our man on the scene.

If Ms. Begley is interested in an open dialogue, and has not ruled us out as participants. I would like to extend an open invitation to her (or Michael) to visit us here, and let's get it going. Or create a forum of their own in which ANYONE can participate (like this one). I'm sure SOMEBODY reading this can pass that along, please. If you don't accept, it's what I expect.

I guess they feel like all "family business" will be settled at this "magic meeting".

I hope this is not perceived as an "attack', like Bob Brady's cup of coffee invite to the other person sitting at that table with Ms. Begley. The spread of lies isn't coming from this side. Tapes don't lie.

PShooter

#15 2009-09-30 17:53:16

I went back and read the Move Wareham Forward preamble. IF they truly want what they are saying, then I think we are all in!  Being a southern gent, I tend to believe people back up what they say, but I've been proven wrong again and again over the last few years. I guess one more time isn't going to jade me too much!

#16 2009-09-30 18:08:45

Larry:
Watch for the flying pig.

#17 2009-09-30 18:09:36

Always carry an umbrella :)

#18 2009-10-01 07:34:17

what bothers me is i emailed this site i got a generic thank you id be added to the mail list... ok what now? why wouldnt they email me to go and support them tues night?

#19 2009-10-01 07:42:03

Liz,
Who would email you? There is no group remember?  They have all the support they want in the bos.

#20 2009-10-01 08:00:23

Molly wrote:

Liz,
Who would email you? There is no group remember?  They have all the support they want in the bos.

someone has the password to that email account and responded to me.. they might not be a group but slager repeats group in his new story..

#21 2009-10-01 09:10:11

When you are boot licking lackies, then you always have to go before your masters to ask for permission,” one member of the political campaign group Take Back Wareham wrote.

First, I want to make this clear to Mr. Slager, Mrs. Begley, and Mr. Schneider, so pay attention. The site is www.warehamobserver.com, not Take Back Wareham. There is no membership of TakeBackWareham and to attribute any statement to TakeBackWareham is false. I would hope you would be smart enough to correct this before it is printed :).

All opinions offered on this site are from individuals, not TakeBackWareham. As an example, the Town Moderator engaged in racial baiting by distributing an ad (from your newspaper) via email. His defense was that he circulated the ad as an individual, not as Town Moderator. If you attribute every statement made to TakeBackWareham, then you just admitted the Town Moderator, in fact, acted in an official capacity. You can't have it both ways.

One more time. This is www.warehamobserver.com, not TakeBackWareham. Please get your facts straight, at least once would be nice.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com