want to hear.
i have two choices.

He has a big set of balls.

or the rich, advise him what to do  .

Ok lets cut out all the bullshit.
Who is going to replace this idiot ?
one person running ?
It takes money to run correct .
a normal working man could never be a selectmen.
so forgive my french.
an old saying is.
you have to piss with the prick you got .
bash bash bash all you want.
pshooter
that`s great entertainment .
how about a blog on the ,
next candidate to replace this  (a~Hole)

If the true goal is to replace this BOS >
Who is the next in line ?
get behind some one or guess what,
it`s sweet brucey again.
but with out him where would this blog be

the true facts

#2 2009-09-23 22:18:12

You must be out of touch Onset. If you read enough instead of asking the same question again and again, you will see who is running.

Just a little info:
If you can gather enough SMALL funds, you now have a big fund. Support is the key. Times are changing and people want a Selectmen that will serve the interest of the citizens and not themselves.

We will find out what it is like to be without Bruce. :)

#3 2009-09-23 22:32:11

Onset, I think I feel your pain. If there was no Bobo, Sweet Brucey et al. (wait, nice thought)..Who knows, I'ld like to talk sports, music or a thousand other things. I don't have all the answers, but I'll try and do what little I can to make a change, that I feel, is for the better. The people who post on this site, from what I've seen, have ONE thing in common, they've had it with Bobo & the "leadership" (ok, two things). I didn't know anyone from this site when I started. I've found honest people with integrity who truly have Wareham's best interests in mind.

I don't know who else is going to run next April. But, someone will, and trust me, Brucey & Cronie are gonna have a fight on there hands..as well as the Moderator, Town Clerk, etc.

You still sound a little resigned that there's nothing that's going to change the status quo. I believe, that's the great thing about a democracy, one vote, rich or poor. And if you choose to become informed and involved maybe you can help people see your point of view.

And, I'm glad your entertained, there's alot of good information in there, I hope you give some of it a listen.

PShooter

#4 2009-09-23 22:32:26

how about a blog on the ,
next candidate to replace this  (a~Hole
where is this blog ?

#5 2009-09-23 22:59:30

Onset, come on..Who's gonna run? Who's gonna run? Do you have a suggestion? I'm guessing the answer is No. Then where do you get off insisting someone jumps up and says, "Me, Me!" If you're sincerely not happy with the town's leadership, get involved, you can come up with your own ideas how to make it better, or pick a side that has some common views with you and get behind them. Trying to figure out Sweet Brucey's motives is a waste of time. I've seen enough to know his time as Selectman needs to end.

Oh, yeah..since you want a candidate. I nominate The King.
                           http://www.8notes.com/images/artists/elvis-presley.jpg

PShooter

Last edited by PShooter (2009-09-23 23:00:22)

#6 2009-09-24 07:04:42

While I believe you must plan ahead, we have no idea what is going to happen in the near future.

First, we don't know if sweet B or Cronie will even be running again.

Second, we don't know if the entire bos will be indicted and therefore we will need to vote in 5 new selectmen.

Third, people often don't toss their hats in the ring this early---one might not want a rag to start the vicious attack of lies and libel way in advance.

Finally, stop whining. Take action. Take Back Wareham.

Edited for grammar-oops.

Last edited by Molly (2009-09-24 07:05:42)

#7 2009-09-24 07:05:24

PShooter wrote:

Onset, come on..Who's gonna run? Who's gonna run? Do you have a suggestion? I'm guessing the answer is No. Then where do you get off insisting someone jumps up and says, "Me, Me!" If you're sincerely not happy with the town's leadership, get involved, you can come up with your own ideas how to make it better, or pick a side that has some common views with you and get behind them. Trying to figure out Sweet Brucey's motives is a waste of time. I've seen enough to know his time as Selectman needs to end.

Oh, yeah..since you want a candidate. I nominate The King.
                           http://www.8notes.com/images/artists/elvis-presley.jpg

PShooter

larry loves the KING...

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com