#1 2009-09-16 20:57:36

Mary Jane Pillsbury, a longtime selectwoman, resigned on Jan. 24, citing an "uncivilized atmosphere" on the board. "What I'm hoping for... are candidates who want to bring civility and dignity back to the Board of Selectmen," she said soon after her resignation. "I find that sadly lacking now, and I think our town deserves better."

Wow  from 2007 ?
Take back Wareham now .
before it`s to late.

#2 2009-09-16 21:05:20

5. POLICE ACADEMY TRAINING: Chief Joyce has indicated that there are no
Officers enrolled in the academy at this time. On occasion, Officers are sent for
special training and, starting next week, some will be attending annual refresher
training. A memo from Chief Joyce is enclosed.
Selectmen Sauvageau asked for a list of all active officers including rank, file and
superior officers along with the dates of the last five hires and a request made to the
Chief as to why those officers were never vetted to either the Board of Selectmen or
the Town Administrator under the provisions of the Charter. Selectmen Sauvageau
had consensus of the board to request this information.

guess sauvageau  was still pissed off,

Pull Me Over Ha!
Do you know who I a`m

#3 2009-09-16 21:11:35

Selectmen Sauvageau stated that he read with interest a request from the Police Union
President asking for the Board to apologize. Selectmen Sauvageau stated that the
board has the right and the responsibilities to address the issues and does not feel the
need to apologize for doing their job.

There job ?
what`s that,
to Quote"  do as i say , not as i do"

#4 2009-09-16 21:20:15

Mr. Sauvageau's victory comes just over a year after three selectmen, who are no longer on the board, tried removing him as chairman. Now he will begin his second full term as the longest-serving selectman and will serve on a dramatically reshaped five-member board.

You get what you asked for.

#5 2009-09-16 21:30:33

Onset,
The times, they are a changing. Take Back Wareham is underway. If you want a tshirt, or to attend a neighborhood meeting, contact takebackwareham@gmail.com. What we are finding out is that many people are not aware of the issues and let's just say they are now being educated.

Thank you for bringing these items to light!

#6 2009-09-16 21:48:33

how to win the next election

if, It appears a lot of people don`t agree with you .
take a note from other selectmen .
Who cares ,what you want ,
in a Election year.
Just tell them what they want to here
!
Then screw them the next year !!!!!!
take back wareham from who?

#7 2009-09-16 21:52:43

We care about the future of the town. Take Back Wareham is about change. Put responsible, qualified people in the Selectmen seats and plot a course for Wareham's future. Two seats in April 2010.

#8 2009-09-16 22:05:28

Larry McDonald wrote:

We care about the future of the town. Take Back Wareham is about change. Put responsible, qualified people in the Selectmen seats and plot a course for Wareham's future. Two seats in April 2010.

Well said Larry, and nice job spreading the word tonight. You & Liz deserve a couple of statues in this town (or at least a couple of lawn gnomes in front of Town Hall.)

Take Back Wareham = Housecleaning of Wareham's "Leaders".

PShooter

#9 2009-09-16 22:12:51

PShooter wrote:

Larry McDonald wrote:

Well said Larry, and nice job spreading the word tonight. You & Liz deserve a couple of statues in this town (or at least a couple of lawn gnomes in front of Town Hall.)

PShooter

thanks.. no statues though. i will be honest i missed the infamous paul shooter 2nite guess he doesnt know all of us and whats going on does he.. hahaha that is reward enough for me pshooter..

#10 2009-09-17 09:21:08

Ironic that I live 1500 miles away and I knew about the meeting.
Wish I had been there.
Keep up the great work. Change is coming, and it is all for the good of Wareham.

#11 2009-09-17 09:23:20

PShooterWell said Larry, and nice job spreading the word tonight. You & Liz deserve a couple of statues in this town (or at least a couple of lawn gnomes in front of Town Hall.)

[url=http://takebackwareham86bos.blogspot.com wrote:

PShooter[/url]

We have lawn gnomes....I'm bit big for a gnome, but I'll take a peanut butter frappe from Ericksons!

#12 2009-09-17 09:25:48

I would like to invite Paul Shooter to sit down and discuss his insight on the Power elite, hate bloggers, and proper use of a baseball bat in a fight. Do you think he will grant me an audience or is he still in fear of his life if people find out who he is?

#13 2009-09-17 11:40:25

Larry,
I think people already know who he is.

#14 2009-09-17 12:25:13

Larry McDonald wrote:

We have lawn gnomes....I'm bit big for a gnome, but I'll take a peanut butter frappe from Ericksons!

The joke works better that way. Your not just BIG, your TENNESSEE BIG. Did I spell Tennessee right?
O' crap you've got that big game coming up. Better start drinking tonight ; )
Can you shoot me a copy of the Warrant Articles, pleeeeez?
pshooter59@yahoo.com
You da man!
PShooter

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com