#1 2009-09-13 01:14:20

On page 9 of this weeks courier was a letter written by one Michael Schneider.  He wrote about the Brady "community meeting" in a nasty manner and wrote that Mr. Brady consider's this site a community forum.  But, Mr. Brady is actually systematically dismantling our community by the unethical and immoral behavior and exclusionary practices exacted by certain people in this community, including those web site posters on w.w.w.warehamobserver.com..  He defended Slager by saying the posters on this site have systematically (must be his favorite word) attacked him on this site over an extended period of time.  This Michael Schneider has "chosen" to make Wareham his home......... this "wonderful community".  He resents our personal attacks that have "defamed" our volunteer town government, appointed officials, certain town employees, individuals, and our town of Wareham as a whole.

I was unable to attend the above meeting due to my work hours.  I am looking forward to the next meeting, though.  Someone, please tell me if I am seeing the intent of Mr. Brady's community meeting through rose colored glasses.  It was my understanding that we would come together to discuss  certain matters going on in Wareham, look for ways to correct them or dismantle them.  The reason for this was because we are unable to speak to the ITA or our BOS and ask the questions that we are entitled to get answers to.  Mr. Brady was looking for opinions and suggestions.  The amount of people in Wareham that are totally confused by the BOS and ITA's actions will probably never get a chance to speak out.  The Selectmen and Mr. Slager did not need to be there.  Mr. Slager writes what he wants to, fact or fiction and the BOS should have been open and honest with the residents and given us facts and answers to our questions at regular meetings.  If they had done this, there probably would not have been a need for a community meeting.  They are unaproachable, involved in illegal sessions and in total control of OUR town of Wareham, without accepting any input from the residents, those people who elected them.

Obviously, Mr. Schneider (if there is one) has his sunglasses on.  To state that we, as posters, residents, tax payers and people who TRULY love this town are acting unethically and immorally is a joke.  Mr. Schneider - this is what we are fighting against.  You just described the BOS and the ITA.  I looked in the street listing and telephone book - your name is not there.  So, you are either very new to this town, you are one of Slager's pansy's or a liar.  You stated in the letter to the editor that the posters on this site have attacked Mr. Slager over an "extended" period of time.

Any comments?  This letter really bothered me!

#2 2009-09-13 01:26:10

Any one with half a brain knows that Bobo has systematically contibuted to the demise of this Town..the attacks here have opened people's eyes to what this loser is really all about..we should continue to expose this alleged jounalist for the sham that he is..thank you BillW for allowing us the oppurtunity, over an extended period of time and beyond!!

#3 2009-09-13 07:13:35

There is a Michael Schneider listed online living on First Avenue.

#4 2009-09-13 08:08:44

to me when i read this post it had a paul shooter theme

he didnt like bob b really or us the "blogger family" but bashes the bos and ita more not being transparent then defends slager sorta..

im a bit confused as to what this guy really wants clearly he didnt read bob b invation to that meeting, he didnt attend either..

#5 2009-09-13 08:39:46

Probably a member of crime watch

#6 2009-09-13 08:49:59

LIZdaGNOME wrote:

to me when i read this post it had a paul shooter theme

he didnt like bob b really or us the "blogger family" but bashes the bos and ita more not being transparent then defends slager sorta..

im a bit confused as to what this guy really wants clearly he didnt read bob b invation to that meeting, he didnt attend either..

Thanks everyone.  I had to read this over and over and disect it bit by bit.  I can't imaging living here and not knowing what is going on.  I, too, thought of Bobo but I know he would have to had someone else write this. These are 50 cent vocabulary words and Bobo can't be behind them.

#7 2009-09-13 14:06:18

Can somebody throw a link up to the letter? I couldn't find it. Thanks.

PShooter

#9 2009-09-13 15:27:09

Well, after reading that, Bob Brady probably should invite the Chairman and the rest of the BOS over so everyone can get together and decide what to do...
The guy can't be serious. Why doesn't someone write him and ask where you can meet him and the Moderator and the Chairman for coffee so everyone can discus what is coming up.
Ridiculous.
You are about to enter a war. You don't tell the enemy your plans, unless you plan on committing suicide.

#10 2009-09-13 15:31:13

This person has obviously not read the email exchanges with Bruce or the has ever approached the Selectmen or ITA for information.

#11 2009-09-13 15:49:43

Could P Shooter put together a "The Best of The BOS"  CD for him?

#12 2009-09-13 16:14:56

PShooter can do ANYTHING Dick, he is the MAN!!
Of course, you are the MAN also.

#13 2009-09-13 16:18:58

Dick Wheeler wrote:

Could P Shooter put together a "The Best of The BOS"  CD for him?

Dick, it sounds like he's beyond hope. If he might have delved into this site beyond the "Pilsbury Dough Boy", there's plenty to see.

Misrepresntation of this site, those associated in any way with it, or any hint of dissent toward "the oppositon", will be discredited and flooded with negative spin.

It shows they're worried. They should be.

PShooter

#14 2009-09-13 16:38:49

I told you PShooter is the MAN!

#15 2009-09-14 20:33:13

I reached out to Mr. Michael Schneider today to join me for a cup of coffee.
We left it where he will consider the invitation. 
His real issue with me and my letter to the editor is the following statement : 

["I have read and posted several comments on the Wareham community forums at www.warehamobserver.com, which, according to one local publisher, means I’m a “hate blogger,” probably a member of the CBW, I definitely want a recall, and I’m a member of the “power elite.”]

I told him I would re read the statement as now all of you have.  His challenge is that www.warehamobserver.com not THE community forum.  My challenge back is that I did not say IT was.  I said "I've read and posted on" THAT forum
as I have on the Wicked Local, southcoasttoday,fox25news,boston.com and the capecodonline forums as well.  The point was that by doing so, at least on www.warehamobserver.com, I'd be labeled (by the OTHER Observer) as
stated.  That was the point of the statement.  NOT that it is "Wareham's forum".  That said, I hope he accepts my invitation.

#16 2009-09-14 20:42:07

bbrady,  not everyone is feeling you.

#17 2009-09-14 20:47:20

Pink,  not asking anyone to "feel" me.  Just sharing.
Thanks for sharing.

#18 2009-09-14 20:49:43

I want Mike and his family to meet me my friends and my family for a gourmet meal.  Open invite.

#19 2009-09-14 20:50:55

Open to who he would want there.

#20 2009-09-14 20:58:18

Pink:    Here's an ex-navy frogman suggesting that you to back off on the unjustified wise cracks directed at my "swimming partner" Bob Brady.

If you are passing yourself of as "well balanced", it's because you have a chip on each shoulder.

#21 2009-09-14 21:07:46

You've got me there, Pink.  Gourmet meal for his family vs. coffee for just him....Hmmm, if I were Mike, I'd take your offer.  No questions asked.
Then again, I'm not sure you could answer any questions without taking those "chips" off. 
Enjoy!

#22 2009-09-14 22:01:36

PinkPanther wrote:

I want Mike and his family to meet me my friends and my family for a gourmet meal.  Open invite.

Pink the Dink. Get a clue sweet pea. The others might have more patience than me. But, you've clearly shown that you are truly "without clue". Five minutes after you lash out at somebody, you preach Love & Harmony. You belong with Bobo. See, now you have a reason to block me. Are you feeling me, Pinky Dear? Smooches, hun..

PShooter

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com