#1 2009-09-12 16:09:21

SECRET WINDOW (2004) - Johnny Depp plays a wussy writer who creates a violent alter-ego named John Shooter (repeat SHOOTER!)

Thoughts:

1) Try to sit through this trailer and not laugh every time you hear them say the word "Shooter."

2) A wussy writer who concocts an alter-ego with violent tendencies named Shooter.  Remind you of anyone we know? No, I am not, repeat, NOT at all not trying to accuse Bobo of being violent or engaging in violence.  Keep in mind that Secret Window's John Shooter is actually violent, while Bobo's Paul Shooter just talks a lot about violence. 

3) Does anyone think Bobo is smart enough to create a surname based on a movie to see if we'd eventually figure it out and be scared?  On the other hand, does anyone think Bobo is dumb enough to create a surname that would eventually be linked to a movie?  A creepy coincidence?  You be the judge...

DISCLAIMER: Again, not accusing Bobo of being violent, just pointing out the creepy similarity of a movie about a wussy writer who creates a violent alter ego named Shooter and a local wussy writer who creates an alter-ego named Shooter who talks alot about violence.

#2 2009-09-12 16:19:14

Spoiler alert: we saw this movie and I remember the ending. Don't read this if you plan to see it;

this is from a comment on a website and is accurate:

Johnny Depp's character supposedly formed a Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly called Multiple Personality Disorder) due to witnessing his wife's infidelity with her lover and then wanting, but failing, to kill the two. I'm a clinical psychologist, and I can tell you that that disorder would not result from the events that happned in the movie, traumatic though they were (this disorder is very rare and only seen in cases where extreme trauma occurred IN CHILDHOOD). It would have taken very little research to uncover this very important fact. I guess there wouldn't have been any movie at all, then, though, would there?

Maybe someone other than Slager wanted to write for him as a kind of alter-ego and saw the movie and that's why he choose the name Shooter. He might have seen it and not consciously remembered.

Or Slager could have made him up and used the name because of seeing the movie.

Not only don't I think he's creative enough (I keep saying that) but I think it would be far to reckless to risk getting caught in such a major journalistic lie.

Gotta keep saying it since there's been no new evidence to change my mind. I think Robert Slager is a different person from Paul Shooter.

Here's an entire forum thread about the movie and multiple personality disorder.

For Slager's sake I hope he isn't suffering from this disorder as it is exceeding difficult to treat. The treatment of choice is very long term therapy and wouldn't be covered by insurance. Medication is mostly not effective like it is in major disorders like schizophrenia and bipolar, and common disorders like anxiety and depression.

Patients often become much worse before getting better, often become suicidal, and sometime develop new personalities more bizarre than the original ones.

Last edited by urneighbor (2009-09-12 16:30:46)

#3 2009-09-12 16:28:19

Neighbor, I don't know if he's necessarily wacky enough to think he's Paul Shooter, but isn't this movie just a little too coincidental?  Could he have named Paul Shooter after John Shooter? 

I saw this movie years ago and remembered thinking it was a good movie - suspenseful, good actors, well-written, but I'd forgotten that the bad guy's name was Shooter.  I found the movie and watched half of it this morning and, they literally say "Shooter" every two seconds in the movie.  Every time they say Shooter, I break out laughing.

#4 2009-09-12 16:29:28

in the end of this movie he planted corn where someone was buried and was enjoying the corn on the cob.. very odd great entertainment as a movie SCARY as hell connecting the dots to real life and events here..

#5 2009-09-12 16:32:00

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Neighbor, I don't know if he's necessarily wacky enough to think he's Paul Shooter, but isn't this movie just a little too coincidental?  Could he have named Paul Shooter after John Shooter? 

I was editing my answer to this as you were posting the question, so see above.

#6 2009-09-12 16:32:37

Uh, Paul Shooter doesn't wear one of those black Amish-style hats too does he?

#7 2009-09-12 16:34:58

OK, let the jokes begin!

"You stole my story...I wrote a poorly spelled tirade about how awesome Sweet Brucey is too..."

#8 2009-09-12 16:36:26

I think we should take up a collection and hire Charles S. Dutton to protect us immediately.

#9 2009-09-12 16:53:41

I read the book a long time age, It's in "Four Past Midnight." I Saw the movie too. King's books are usually better than the movies. And that's how I feel about this one. But it was still pretty good.

"Shooter", Coincidence or Intended, hmmm? ooooh, spooky. How 'bout, it don't matter. Like alot of things, it's always "Tune in later!". I'ld like to see ANYTHING actually come to fruition in "The Continuous Meanderings & Misadventures of a Dink Named Bobo". He's like a BAD soap opera.

PShooter

#10 2009-09-12 16:55:24

LIZdaGNOME wrote:

in the end of this movie he planted corn where someone was buried and was enjoying the corn on the cob.. very odd great entertainment as a movie SCARY as hell connecting the dots to real life and events here..

I forgot that part but just read all the comments on the message board (link) and several posters made a good point. They suggest that the person happily eating the corn at the end was a new personality.

What I first put forth is the likelihood of Multiple Personality Disorder--with John Shooter being the second personality; the third personality being the so-called "new" Mort, who is clean, happy, and blissfully unaffected by the murders; and the first or "old" Mort [as was mentioned, the root of the name is death or dead] is "dead" because first one personality, then the other took over.

This makes sense because Mort would have incredible trouble living knowing he did what Shooter did. So the new personality would have amnesia for that.

Another person noted that Shooter could mean "shoot her".

#11 2009-09-12 17:01:07

Having re-watched the movie, I'd point out that Mort spends most of his days in his messy home office, wearing a tattered bathrobe, messy hair, trash everywhere, on his computer all day...I don't know, does that sound familiar, like anyone we know?

Bobo has his favorite snack, bagels.  Mort has his favorite snack, doritos.  He hides a dorito bag in his desk, eats doritos with his meals, etc.  Bobo probably has a few bagels stashed around the house too.

#12 2009-09-12 17:04:53

I think the ending where Mort eats corn is because John Shooter (not to be confused with Paul Shooter) is a corn farmer.  I haven't re-watched the end yet, but I believe Mort puts on John Shooter's Amish hat at the end too.

#13 2009-09-12 17:06:27

All work and no play make Bobo a dull boy, All work and no play make Bobo a dull boy, All work and no play make Bobo a dull boy, All work and no play make Bobo a dull boy, All work and no play make Bobo a dull boy, All work and no play make Bobo a dull boy, All work and no play make Bobo a dull boy, All work and no play make Bobo a dull boy, All work and no play make Bobo a dull boy, All work and no play make Bobo a dull boy, All work and no play make Bobo a dull boy, All work and no play make Bobo a dull boy..ok, that's enough.

PShooter

Last edited by PShooter (2009-09-12 17:07:28)

#14 2009-09-12 17:12:20

If he was a multiple, and Shooter was an alter he might be obsessive-compulsive. If he was a neat freak I wouldn't be surprised if he'd clean the office and Slager wouldn't know how it got cleaned. He'd rationalize it and tell himself he must have done it himself and forgotten.

That's how some, but not all, multiples function. Some have alters who are for all extents and purposes fully formed personalities. They think, they feel, they have relationships, all like they are unique individuals. And the host personality does not know they exist.

That will be the theme of the new TV series Tara.

Others have alters who are more limited and would really be caller personality fragments. In the movie Shooter may have only been violent, had no inner life, not other interests than revenge.

If you want to read more don't wade through Google. I found a site with a list of links that look informative and interesting here.

#15 2009-09-12 17:15:35

urneighbor wrote:

What I first put forth is the likelihood of Multiple Personality Disorder--with John Shooter being the second personality; the third personality being the so-called "new" Mort, who is clean, happy, and blissfully unaffected by the murders; and the first or "old" Mort [as was mentioned, the root of the name is death or dead] is "dead" because first one personality, then the other took over.

This makes sense because Mort would have incredible trouble living knowing he did what Shooter did. So the new personality would have amnesia for that.

I used to love to read Stephen King. He would have considered ALL that stuff while writing a book. There's alot more in each of his books. Like my above "REDRUM" reference.

PShooter

Last edited by PShooter (2009-09-12 17:16:12)

#16 2009-09-12 17:15:57

There's a Paul Shooter, and there's a John Shooter...where's George and Ringo Shooter?  Ha ha ha...

#17 2009-09-12 17:17:50

Hamatron5000 wrote:

There's a Paul Shooter, and there's a John Shooter...where's George and Ringo Shooter?  Ha ha ha...

Nice..Well, we got George Coleman..maybe Ringo Sauvageau?

PShooter

#18 2009-09-12 17:25:45

Back to my assumption that Paul Shooter is a real person and our speculation about why he choose that name. It may or may not be true he actually knew someone named Paul Shooter. But it still is an aggressive last name. Why would he choose it?

I suggest because he likes the way it sounds: macho, mean, dangerous.

It is also a very uncommon last name in the United States.

The census lists only 226 in the country.

I looked it up here.

#19 2009-09-12 17:28:28

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
I am very proud to be a HAMATRON.
DANOHAMATRON1945.

#20 2009-09-12 17:41:54

Patch me through to Danno... (it should have two N's)

Got this from Wikipedia - it never occurred to me that the Hawaii State Police didn't have their own radio system which is why McGarrett was always getting patched through to Danno.

Does that mean the one and only Hamatron is really a time traveler from the year 5000?

Did you know that Hawaii Five-0 ran for 12 seasons?

Hmmmm.... who is Wareham's Wo Fat?

#21 2009-09-12 17:44:03

redrum.. the shining..

#22 2009-09-12 17:55:05

Stephen King is truly amazing.

#23 2009-09-12 22:39:07

Mystery Science Theater 3000 - Special Secret Window Edition!

http://www.chemistryland.com/CHM107/Introduction/Audience/3dGlasses512.jpg

Count how many times "Shooter" is said in each scene, and chime in with the jokes!

#24 2009-09-12 22:43:38

Secret Window - Part 1

Commentary:

1) Obviously, this is a different story about a different writer who created a different Shooter.  That's why this writer was played by Johnny Depp.  If you were going to make a movie about Bobo, I don't know if you could find someone that ugly to play him, you'd have to draw him in with CGI.

2) About 4:15 in the clip, you see Mort fast asleep in his bathrobe on the couch in his home office.  I'd imagine things at the new headquarters of Ragserver Multimegamedia work the same way.

3) "You stole my story...I wrote a poorly spelled tirade about how awesome Sweet Brucey is too!"

4) 8:30 - Sleeps all day, stays up on the computer all night, never changes the bathrobe...sounds like the Hobo.

5) 9:00 - maybe they aren't that similar.  Mort deletes his bad writing.  Bobo publishes his and distributes it all over town.

6) 9:50 - Ahhh, I wrote a couple of sentences, that's enough work for today, let me get a coke and take a nap!

7) If you ever find a Bobo story in the trash, that's really the best place for it to be, just leave it.

SHOOTER COUNT (Number of times Shooter said): 1 (Don't worry, it picks up).

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-12 23:04:06)

#25 2009-09-12 23:04:32

Secret Window - Part 2

1) 1:00 - A fiction writer scoffs at the idea of using a made up name, but our news reporter has no problem with it.

2) 1:30 - Keep dropping those dimes, people.

3) 3:18 - That place in his desk drawer where Mort keeps his Dorito bag, that's where Bobo keeps his bagel bag and cream cheese containers.

SHOOTER COUNT - 2

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-12 23:17:20)

#26 2009-09-13 07:19:33

THIS GUY SHOOTER IN THE MOVIE LOOKS BETTER THAN THE HALIFAX SHOOTER ,THE HALIFAX SHOOTER LOOKS LIKE CRAP .,,SO DOES EVERBODY THINK THE HALIFAX SHHOTER WILL GO POSTAL, BY THE SOUNDS OF HIS WRITINGS IT IS ENTIRELY POSIBLE,. WHO WOULD GIVE THIS NUT 100K FOR A PAPER THAT IS WORTH NO MORE THAN 400 DOLLARS AND THAT IS FOR HIS COMPUTOR, AND THE FACT THAT HE HAS INFO SECRETLY BEING  HELD IN CASE HE MEETS HIS DEMISE I THINK THE RAG MAN IS WATCHING TO MANY MOVIES .  I PREDICT HIS PAPER WILL BE GONE IN A FEW MONTHES , THESE RANTINGS SOUND LIKE THE RANTINGS OF A LOOSER OR A NUT. I THINK THE PAPER IS NOT WORTH MORE THAN 150 DOLLARS ,TO MUCH CREME CHESE STUCK IN BETWEEN THE COMPUTOR KEYS.

#27 2009-09-13 07:52:47

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Paul Shooter admits to being violent in the past.

"Myself, I haven’t been in a fight since 2003. That guy deserved the beating he got that night and I don’t regret it for a second."

Let's hear the entire story and see if we agree the guy deserved the beating, and if we think a reasonable person would have done what he did.

I’m not saying I will never throw down with somebody who’s asking for it, but I’m not looking for a fight anymore. I don’t drink all night at bars anymore. I try a little harder now to keep my cool when somebody gets too mouthy.

He admits to having had a drinking problem. At least half of violent incident are alcohol related. But more disquieting is what he means by somebody who is asking "for it". The implication of his saying he will try a little harder to keep his cool when someone gets to "mouthy" is that Shooter will throw the first punch based on just what someone says.

Try "a little harder" - just a "little" Mr. Shooter.

I suggest based on your own words that you had a serious alcohol and anger control problem in the past and you represent a risk to anybody who "gets too mouthy" with you today.

If you do end up in court for assaulting someone I bet these columns of yours will end up admitted as evidence that you knew of your predisposition for violence.

Added:

It occurred to me after writing this that Robert Slager is concerned for his safety, and the safety of those who have given him information. I can recall no posts here that even hint at violence against those we disagree with.

However, his own columnist may be at a meeting or even a chance encounter where he gets into an argument with someone who doesn't know he's "Paul Shooter" and someone to be wary of. That unlucky person could be on the receiving end of a fist to the face.

I think that for everybody's safety at the very least the police should know who Paul Shooter is.

Last edited by urneighbor (2009-09-13 08:00:33)

#28 2009-09-13 09:09:21

Could Bobo have named Paul Shooter after Secret Window's John Shooter to give the bloggers a warning that we shouldn't criticize him or else?

The similarities between the stories are uncanny.  Mort is angry, won't act on his anger, so he creates John Shooter to do it for him.

Bobo is angry with the bloggers, he can't threaten them with violence, so he creates Paul Shooter to let them know that he wants to crack their heads with baseball bats and sock one of his critics in the mouth.

Just a theory/hypothetical.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-13 09:10:15)

#29 2009-09-13 09:18:08

I believe Shooter picked the name because it sounded aggressive, that it fit his self-image.

Remember shooter means not only somebody who shoots, but is the name of a shot of booze.

I think Slager and Shooter have a special relationship that meets each of their needs, not necessarily all conscious, but it isn't as dramatic as Slager really being Shooter.

#30 2009-09-13 09:25:19

Neighbor,

I think you're in denial and the discovery of the connection to this movie means I win the bet and you owe me a lunch.  I can't accept it though, but I donate it to Bill.  Buy Bill the most expensive lobster on the menu.

#31 2009-09-13 09:36:29

Secret Window - Part 3

1)  1:00 - John Shooter talks about hitting people with shovels.  Paul Shooter talks about hitting people with baseball bats.

2) 1:45 - Every writer has a favorite snack.  This guy loves doritos.  Bobo loves bagels.

3) 2:00 - There are probably alot of napping on the floor with a sandwich in hand sessions going on at Rag HQ too.

4) The movie starts becoming violent in this part (John Shooter kills Mort's dog), so people who have an aversion to movie violence probably shouldn't watch.

DISCLAIMER: Again, not accusing Bobo of being violent, just think that a movie about a writer with a Shooter and a paper with a writer and a Shooter is a tad disturbing.

SHOOTER COUNT - 3

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-13 10:02:41)

#32 2009-09-13 09:38:28

My opinion:

Most likely - I am right that they are two people.

Possible - that Slager created him but I just don't see him as capable of doing so.

Highly unlikely - that Slager is like Mort because multiple personality disorder is very very unusual, especially in men.

When the truth comes out, and I think it will before too long, and it turns out Paul Shooter is a manifestation of the Slager mind, I will take everyone who differed with me out to lunch and you can enjoy saying "I told you so".

Not being a member of the power elite, however, I draw the line at the most expensive items on the menu. How about The Gateway?

#33 2009-09-13 09:48:12

Neighbor,

I don't think it's as serious as a multiple personality disorder.  I don't think he becomes Shooter without realizing it, I just think he just got caught making up a fake reporter and now wants to make people think it isn't him.

Multiple personality disorder?  Unlikely.  Jan Brady/George Glass syndrome is more like it.

#34 2009-09-13 09:55:26

I had to look that up, Ham: "George Glass is the name of the non-existent boyfriend that Jan Brady made up in an episode of The Brady Bunch. ..."

You may very well be correct. He may have written the first piece not thinking it would become a regular feature, but then found it enabled him to express things he couldn't under his own name.

So he wrote a second column and by then got hooked on the rush of being this blustering bruiser.

#35 2009-09-13 10:49:49

I agree with Ham.  BoBo is consciously writing under the name of Paul Shooter.
I do think that BoBo has become so invested in his lies that he actually believes them to be the truth.  I think this may be consistent with his relationship with his alcholic father.

#36 2009-09-13 10:52:10

Can we double dog dare him to prove Paul Shooter is a real person?

Can anybody think of a way to challenge him to do this so he can't say he's honor bound (LOL) to keep Shooter's identity confidential?

All I can think of is having he and Paul Shooter go to a lawyer who would sign a notarized affidavit attesting to the fact they are two people, and that Shooter would swear he wrote all the columns.

I think I'll put the challenge on as a new topic.

Last edited by urneighbor (2009-09-13 11:04:06)

#37 2009-09-13 11:44:05

Neighbor, see my response to your new topic. 

Mixie, I agree that he is capable of lying to the point where he convinces himself.

#38 2009-09-13 11:46:16

Secret Window - Part 4

1) 3:27 - No wonder Bobo uses the word "we" a lot.  It freaks people out.

2) 3:40 - Damn it, when you hire Charles S. Dutton to watch your back, you don't send him to Irv's Lakesider, you give him your guest room.

3) 9:00 - Writers throwing tantrums when things don't go the way they expect.  No, Wareham doesn't know anything about that.

SHOOTER COUNT - 3

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-13 12:02:15)

#39 2009-09-13 12:21:21

ADVANCE PAUL SHOOTER COLUMN FOR NEXT WEEK:

"Yeah, I asked Rob not to edit what I write, and by the way, I think Rob is a big jerkoff, but I'm gonna help him anyway because the CBW are jerkoffs too.  I'm gonna write for another 10 paragraphs explaining that I asked Rob not to edit what I write, then I'm gonna make a token dig at Sweet Brucey so you won't think I'm Rob, but I won't criticize that lady from Brockton because her friend has cash.

Yeah, I read what those power elite jerkoffs wrote about that friggin Secret Window crap.  A messy scatterbrained wussy writer invents a violent guy named John Shooter?  I don't see the significance.  By the way, did I mention I'm Paul Shooter and I think the bloggers should get hit in the heads with baseball bats for talking smack and the guy that criticized Bobo should be socked in the mouth?  Anyhow, what was I saying?  Oh yeah, that Secret Window crap is a bunch of bull ass friggin (edit) (edit) crap friggin bull crap crap."

#40 2009-09-13 13:03:17

I HAVE ASKED "SHOOTER" TO POST A THREAD TO WHERE "PAUL SHOOTER" HIS FRIEND WAS KILLED IN A CAR ACCIDENT. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANY ARTICLE ON THIS ANYWHERE. SHOOTER PROVE YOU ARE REAL.

#41 2009-09-13 18:55:41

/

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-13 18:57:19)

#42 2009-09-13 19:12:37

I finished watching it again about an hour ago. Good flick. But, come on, if someone watches/reads this and goes over the edge, or it's a cry for help, they're not real stable. To them, I sympathize with your pain, and sincerely hope you get adequate care.

The Secret Window is the traumatic event of losing his wife/life, where sanity stops, madness ensues, heaven & hell. With the dual meaning of the REAL location.

The Secret Garden is everything he had & lost, with himself to blame. Dual meaning of the secret place, only he & his wife knew about it, and where the bodies are buried. Secret because he can never reveal anything, or he'll suffer the consequences.

..or something else altogether.

PShooter

Last edited by PShooter (2009-09-13 19:13:58)

#43 2009-09-13 20:05:10

so much for representing wareham and its residents...now he STATES its private..

"Welcome to The Wareham Observer. Please login.

Username: 
Password: 
Forgot your username or password?
This is a private site. Please email warehamobserver@aol.com for membership inquiries.

Keep me logged in on this computer until I log out (requires cookies)"

#44 2009-09-13 20:38:16

I just downloaded the pdf for Stephen King's "Four Past Midnight", the story after "Secret Window, Secret Garden", is called "The Library Policeman". I read all these a long time ago, I can't remember how that one goes. But if it includes an audit, and the removal of Civil Service, I think we're dealing with something bigger than all of us...

http://www.filestube.com/96a793de0a5b0c … rated.html

PShooter

#45 2009-09-13 21:20:38

My God, maybe all this time Bobo has just been Stephen King in disguise!

#46 2009-09-13 21:23:20

twilight zone..

#47 2009-09-14 07:59:48

I take that back, it is blasphemy to compare one of the world's greatest writers, Stephen King, to this chump that hasn't been able to produce one error free edition in over 3 years.

But first Secret Window and then he wrote something about an evil library?  Maybe Bobo can't seperate fact from fiction?

I don't know - the Secret Window connection is just too creepy.  Two wussy and angry writers, both created an angry guy named Shooter.

Maybe just to be on the safe side, whenever the rag puts out its last edition, we bloggers should hide out in Bermuda for awhile until Bobo Shooter cools off.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-14 08:00:28)

#48 2009-09-14 08:27:06

Come to Florida instead...I've got enough room for everyone...will be just a bit cramped...

#49 2009-09-14 08:30:32

danoconnell wrote:

Come to Florida instead...I've got enough room for everyone...will be just a bit cramped...

careful what you put out there we(the family) might just take you up on you offer and all show up in florida...after tm of course..we will all need a vacation then..

#50 2009-09-14 08:32:40

Invitation is open...

#51 2009-09-14 08:43:30

The Muppets Bobo the Bear & Bobo, uncanny resemblance.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/7/7a/Character.bobo.jpghttps://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/bobbys_news.png

PShooter

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#52 2009-09-14 11:41:06

Multiple Personality Disorder - It's scarier than we thought!

From Shooter the Tooter's aka Bobo Shooter's Latest:

I have to admit that I’ve been busting a nut laughing about the garbage the hate bloggers have been writing the last few days.

Bobo Shooter, you mean "bust a gut" laughing.  "Busting a nut" is an entirely different thing.

They are trying so hard to figure out who I am.

No we're not.  You're Bobo Shooter.

Their latest thing is that I am some figment of Rob Slager’s imagination because of some Johnny Depp flick that nobody ever saw. I know I didn’t.

It wasn't that artsy.  Stephen King is as mainstream as they come.  Johnny Depp is as mainstream as they come.  It wasn't a box office blockbuster, but it wasn't a slouch either.

The only movie I ever saw him in was Donnie Brasco. It was good. I tried watching the new Willie Wonka movie he was in because I liked the first one when I was a kid, but the new one was stupid. I’ve never figured out why Hollywood tries to remake good movies with crappy ones.

Ah yes, Donnie Brasco because all the thugs love that movie, right Bobo?  This is where Bobo does the inevitable exaggeration that gets him into hot water.  The only two Depp movies you've ever heard of are Brasco and Willie Wonka?  Because you'd have to have been living under a rock to never have heard of Pirates of the Carribean.

Anyway, getting back to what I was talking about before, Hammatron spent all weekend...

I'm going to have to change my screename to one of those beginner words that babies first learn to spell.  Catch me under my new screename, "C-A-T - CAT!" because I don't want Bobo Shooter spending all his free time wrestling with that intensely difficult word to spell, "Hamatron."

trying to make people think Rob Slager is a nut job...

Ham doesn't have to do that.  Bobo does a good enough job of that himself.

because in some artsy Johnny Depp picture he’s a writer with a split personality named John Shooter. This is what this fruit loop Hammatron is really saying. I couldn’t stop laughing at what a total moron this guy is. Somehow in this kid’s twisted head that means I’m not a real person.

No "kids" here, son.  Stephen King isn't all that artsy.  Depp is in like 20 movies a year. It's a theory that had been going around town before I posted it - could Bobo have seen this movie and named Paul Shooter after John Shooter?  Only Bobo knows for sure.

In my first editorial I wrote about how I picked the name Paul Shooter to honor a buddy of mine from college who died in a car wreck. I’m going to let Hammatron in on a little secret just to show him what a jackass he really is. Shooter was my buddy’s nickname. We all gave it to him because he liked to shoot whiskey at the pub on Friday nights. So we all started calling him Paul Shooter. Did you really think I’m that stupid to write his real last name so you could search for it on the internet and figure out where I went to college? Jesus Mary Mother of God, you are a moron Hammatron.

You can't spell Hamatron and Hamatron is the moron? 

Bobo is the classic high school kid who says he has a girlfriend, but when asked "who is she?" replies "you don't know her, she lives in another town."  Lies covered up with more lies, it's so juvenile it makes me bust a gut (not a nut) laughing.

Neighbor suggested that Bobo and "Paul" swear in an affidavit that Bobo isn't Paul Shooter.  I pressed him on why he doesn't produce proof of his friend dying in a car accident.  It's no surprise all he can offer is yet another hairbrained addition to the ongoing lie.  You were caught inventing a correspondent two months ago.  Give it up already.  Or don't.  Keep going, maybe the people who run the looney bin will finally take notice.

So what's the story?  "I'm going to honor my friend whose young life was cut tragically short in a brutal car accident by writing a controversial column using his name in a shitty newspaper talking about how Bobo's critics should have violence committed on them and I'm going to also announce to the world said friend enjoyed his whiskey, he was a big drunk that tossed it back so much at the pub that he earned a nickname for it."

Yes, what a great honor.  Because most people just send flowers and a card to the family, but wow, "Paul," you really go above and beyond. Again, a story that only a bagel biter would think people are buying.

Keep in mind, both he and Bobo said for months this "insider" was using the name of a dead friend.  He never said anything about a "nickname" until pressed for the proof.  He said "Paul Shooter" was the friend's name until pressed and changed the story to say it is a nickname.

I’m going to talk straight to this guy right now. I’m sorry your mom died. I met her a few times. She seemed like a nice lady to me. But don’t for a second try to tell me where there’s smoke there’s no fire. I’ve got ears and your loud mouth old man talks way too much. You may be able to fake out some people but I’ve been on to your (edit) for a long time.

This is a bit sick and twisted, and I'm not going to dignify it with a long response.  Bobo, it's obvious who you're trying to imply here, and when you sent a woman to their house a few months ago because of something I, Hamatron, wrote, I told you then what an idiot you looked like because I am not one of them.  You've got your facts wrong on who you think I am, but if you're going to continue making a fool of yourself, then by all means don't let me stand in your way.

I say enough of all this crap. Rob Slager should print what he knows right now. The more he waits the more lies people like Hammatron are going to keep on telling. These people are trying to cover their asses. Everybody knows it. Enough is enough.

Well, I guess me and ole Bobo Shooter finally agree on something.  If Bobo is sitting on the details of the crime of the century, he should by all means publish it and accept his pulitzer.  He doesn't, so that obviously means he is just tooting his big shooter.

Neighbor, buy Bill a lobster already.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-14 11:48:50)

#53 2009-09-14 11:58:37

urneighbor wrote:

Patch me through to Danno... (it should have two N's)

Got this from Wikipedia - it never occurred to me that the Hawaii State Police didn't have their own radio system which is why McGarrett was always getting patched through to Danno.

Does that mean the one and only Hamatron is really a time traveler from the year 5000?

Did you know that Hawaii Five-0 ran for 12 seasons?

Hmmmm.... who is Wareham's Wo Fat?

When in Hawaii, saw the balcony where McGarrett was shown each week looking off in the distance.  The hotel is still standing.

#54 2009-09-14 12:01:12

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Having re-watched the movie, I'd point out that Mort spends most of his days in his messy home office, wearing a tattered bathrobe, messy hair, trash everywhere, on his computer all day...I don't know, does that sound familiar, like anyone we know?

Bobo has his favorite snack, bagels.  Mort has his favorite snack, doritos.  He hides a dorito bag in his desk, eats doritos with his meals, etc.  Bobo probably has a few bagels stashed around the house too.

OMG!  That's how I am on my day off - nobody home but me.  I am about to change my ways.

#55 2009-09-14 12:10:23

Hamatron5000 wrote:

I’m going to talk straight to this guy right now. I’m sorry your mom died. I met her a few times. She seemed like a nice lady to me. But don’t for a second try to tell me where there’s smoke there’s no fire. I’ve got ears and your loud mouth old man talks way too much. You may be able to fake out some people but I’ve been on to your (edit) for a long time.

This is a bit sick and twisted, and I'm not going to dignify it with a long response.  Bobo, it's obvious who you're trying to imply here, and when you sent a woman to their house a few months ago because of something I, Hamatron, wrote, I told you then what an idiot you looked like because I am not one of them.  You've got your facts wrong on who you think I am, but if you're going to continue making a fool of yourself, then by all means don't let me stand in your way.

Ham, what's this about?

PShooter

#56 2009-09-14 12:23:30

PShooter wrote:

urneighbor wrote:

I used to love to read Stephen King. He would have considered ALL that stuff while writing a book. There's alot more in each of his books. Like my above "REDRUM" reference.

PShooter

Maybe you could contact Stephen King about writing a book about Slager.  How he starts out being a little off center of the middle line and his progression into the left lane and now finally he seems to be off the road.  This would need copies of all of his newspaper articles, all of the blogs
showing his name to show his downward spiral.  Oh, and please don't leave out any pictures, they are a must to show the "lost look in his eyes".  We could have a contest for the name of this book.  All royalties could go to fixing up the town hall's, once beautiful auditorium and stage.  Wouldn't it be nice to see something nice done for our Town?

#57 2009-09-14 12:25:36

PShooter wrote:

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Nice..Well, we got George Coleman..maybe Ringo Sauvageau?

PShooter

too funny!

#58 2009-09-14 13:01:21

Ham,

I wish you hadn't corrected the "busting a nut" comment. I so wanted to see that go to print.

I guess if it's been a while, bobo must have forgot the difference.

#59 2009-09-14 14:00:35

Hamatron5000 wrote:

From Shooter the Tooter's aka Bobo Shooter's Latest:

"You stole my story"

Apparently, Bobo Shooter's Australian...and a robot!!!
"Throw another shrimp on the Bo-Bo!"

PShooter

Last edited by PShooter (2009-09-14 14:02:22)

#60 2009-09-14 14:46:48

Common - I'll help Bobo out. 

Bobo, "bust a gut" is to laugh in a hearty manner, such that pressure is placed on your stomach muscles to the point where your stomach feels like it will "bust." "Bust a nut" is...err...uhh...hell, Bobo, if your papa never put down the whiskey bottle long enough to give you the birds and bees talk then I'm sure as hell not going to.

PShooter, not to be confused with Ringo Shooter,

It's his same old bullshit routine.  He hates the bloggers.  He wants to dish out payback onto someone, anyone, it doesn't matter who.  He can't figure out who the bloggers are, so he just dishes it out on random people he hates and falsely implies that they are blogging.  He has no idea who Ham is and has yet to come remotely close to guessing right.

No, Bobo Shooter, I'm sure you'd never steal an idea from Stephen King.

ADVANCE NEXT WEEK'S PAUL SHOOTER COLUMN: "Yeah, I told that jerkoff Rob not to edit my crap.  Brucey sucks, just throwing that out there because Rob would never say that.  I hate those (edit) bloggers.  I hate them as much as that one time where I spent 40 years in a prison in Maine falsely accused of a crime I didn't commit and finally busted out when my buddy Red who looks like Morgan Freeman smuggled a small stone cutting tool to me.  Over 40 years, I used that little tool to dig a tunnel to freedom, sneaking the dirt out into the yard with my socks, and covering the hole with a Racquel Welch poster.  Holy (edit), what a bull (edit) experience that was!"

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-14 14:52:11)

#61 2009-09-14 14:57:52

Hamatron5000 wrote:

ADVANCE NEXT WEEK'S PAUL SHOOTER COLUMN: "Yeah, I told that jerkoff Rob not to edit my crap.  Brucey sucks, just throwing that out there because Rob would never say that.  I hate those (edit) bloggers.  I hate them as much as that one time where I spent 40 years in a prison in Maine falsely accused of a crime I didn't commit and finally busted out when my buddy Red who looks like Morgan Freeman smuggled a small stone cutting tool to me.  Over 40 years, I used that little tool to dig a tunnel to freedom, sneaking the dirt out into the yard with my socks, and covering the hole with a Racquel Welch poster.  Holy (edit), what a bull (edit) experience that was!"

And didn't you crawl through a shit pipe to freedom?

PShooter

#62 2009-09-14 14:58:22

You guys are GREAT!!

#63 2009-09-14 17:07:16

Fenetre secrete.
The more we  post researche communicate the more everyone knows about it.

#64 2009-09-14 17:11:04

Dan, Please stop luring these folks into debts they will never recover from.

#65 2009-09-14 17:12:59

PinkPanther wrote:

Fenetre secrete.
The more we  post researche communicate the more everyone knows about it.

"Tu as volé mon histoire."

PShooter

Last edited by PShooter (2009-09-14 17:13:22)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com