#2 2009-09-11 20:45:29

So the town of Wareham--you and me and our tax dollars--are paying this guy Yunits as a consultant. And this is what he says:

"Yunits said he issued a release stating that there “are no elected officials or town employees who are the target of the investigation at this time.”

“That does not mean that the DA may not change that later,” he said. “Who knows? I’m not part of that investigation so I can not say.”

I'm having a little trouble with the logic. He's not part of the investigation so he can't say what might happen, but he just said there are no elected officials or town employees who are the target of the investigation. And the DAs office is "mum" on the issue. So, he knows this---how?

And then sweet Brucie says, "Selectmen Chairman Bruce Sauvageau said all anyone can do now is sit tight and await word from the DA’s office."

I wonder who he is talking to? Any guesses?

#3 2009-09-11 21:00:54

I really want a city check book register that I posted on another thread. I am so sick of the way this town throws our money away. I want to know exactly how much money we are spending for all these lawyers,why we are spending this money and where they are getting the money to pay for all these lawyers. Are town invoices a part of the public record?

#4 2009-09-11 21:05:25

5 guys were laid off(fired) at mm, top 2 seats in the library empty, NO ta.. theres some $ right there..and all the other dept heads positions not filled..

#5 2009-09-11 21:18:06

Well, obviously Yunits is lying or trying to mislead the public.
The DA's investigator said that no comments were made to the Special Town Counsel except there is an investigation. Period. Nothing else said.
Where did the rest of the verbiage come from?
Mr. Yunits sounds like he is a "spinmeister".
Pubic records requests will give you the amount of money he is charging and monies paid to him.
I'm sure everyone would love to know how much money is being paid to someone who can't answer a direct question, twists the truth, and thinks he can bullshit everybody.
Of course, this is just my opinion.

#6 2009-09-11 22:02:06

Sounds like the Selectmen went and brought in a better representative to speak for them than Bobo.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-11 22:02:31)

#7 2009-09-11 23:23:18

See comments after the following article from a year ago.

http://www.enterprisenews.com/news/x2103874208

How do you think it is that he's "consulting" for Wareham's BOS ?
One might think we have some Brockton connection.  And if he is on retainer,
one might wonder how he was procured ?

Last edited by bbrady (2009-09-11 23:58:30)

#8 2009-09-11 23:45:00

Great stuff, Bob. Some of those comments sound like they could have been written about Sweet Brucey.

"You nuts", I like it.

PShooter

#9 2009-09-11 23:45:23

Well, there always seems to be a connection..geez...good find Bob!

#10 2009-09-12 00:08:19

Only in this town (scratch that, only under this BOS) could we have a former Mayor of Brockton on the payroll and not even know.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-12 00:09:05)

#11 2009-09-12 00:22:41

::ring ring::

"Hello, John?  It's the Wareham Board of Selectmen calling.  Say, listen, the guy we usually have do all the talking for us is busy eating bagels in his bathroom office and talking to his imaginary friends, do you mind coming down to Wareham and pinch hitting for us on this one?"

#12 2009-09-12 00:33:15

Hamatron5000 wrote:

::ring ring:: "Hello, John?  It's the Wareham Board of Selectmen calling.  Say, listen, the guy we usually have do all the talking for us is busy eating bagels in his bathroom office and talking to his imaginary friends, do you mind coming down to Wareham and pinch hitting for us on this one?"

"Hey kids, It's the Sweet Brucey & Friends Crazy Hour. Join Sweet Brucey & his friends, Bobo Shooter and You-nuts on their wild, madcap adventures. You'll have a cuckoo for coco puffs great time!"

PShooter

#13 2009-09-12 02:04:59

Molly wrote:

So the town of Wareham--you and me and our tax dollars--are paying this guy Yunits as a consultant. And this is what he says:

"Yunits said he issued a release stating that there “are no elected officials or town employees who are the target of the investigation at this time.”

“That does not mean that the DA may not change that later,” he said. “Who knows? I’m not part of that investigation so I can not say.”

I'm having a little trouble with the logic. He's not part of the investigation so he can't say what might happen, but he just said there are no elected officials or town employees who are the target of the investigation. And the DAs office is "mum" on the issue. So, he knows this---how?

And then sweet Brucie says, "Selectmen Chairman Bruce Sauvageau said all anyone can do now is sit tight and await word from the DA’s office."

I wonder who he is talking to? Any guesses?

I thought the DA took all the material collected from the audit before all the info could be read, printed or whatever?

#14 2009-09-12 07:17:13

I think the reporter, Ruth Thompson, did her best to make a convoluted story comprehensible to someone not familiar with how the Wareham BOS operates.

I tried to put myself in the position of someone reading this without any background information.

My conclusion would be that either Yunits or Assistant District Attorney Bridget Norton Middleton lied is now trying to cover it up.

While the DA is close mouthed Yunits sounds like he's trying to add lots of wiggle room to his original unequivocal  press release where he said  “are no elected officials or town employees who are the target of the investigation at this time.”

Now he uses these terms: "I think", "dased on the documents and the evidence I’ve seen presented", “I wouldn’t say that anybody is beyond being investigated",  “I really don’t know what the DA’s office is investigating", and
“that does not mean that the DA may not change that later,”  "who knows? I’m not part of that investigation so I can not say.”

The odd thing is that with amidst those wiggly phrases he still says that the selectmen and the town administrator are not being investigated.

I find it telling that the BOS managed to find a lawyer who was a politician for 10 years. His personal website says he is still mayor even though James E. Harrington was elected mayor of Brockton in 2006.

#15 2009-09-12 08:14:58

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/younuts.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#16 2009-09-12 08:26:29

im confused.. he was a lawyer, his wife worked for his pratice he had w/2 others, he was mayor of brockton, was on the tribal thing?, tried for middleboro TA.. 

is he currently with k&p or is he  a special hire????

#17 2009-09-12 09:17:59

He's a spin meister. Obviously they have used up Bobo and he basically is working with a shred or less of dignity, so let's bring in a new mouthpiece that can double talk and say NOTHING and make it look like something was said.

there are many signs this is about to fold like a tent on the Selectmen. Their spending is way out of control and they are hiring people to talk for them. I do believe they are in circle the wagon mode.

Tune in, this should be interesting.

#18 2009-09-12 09:31:11

Note the BOS only started deferring to their new buddy after a day or so of Ham complaining about why we never heard who the counsel was.

#19 2009-09-12 20:58:26

This should be listened to weekly to remind everyone why these "leaders" need to go.

I've created a new YouTube channel (I love my toys). It has most of the same stuff as my other site. I figured YouTube reaches more people.

pshooter5000's Channel
(Ham sorry for the name. When they didn't have pshooter available, I picked the first thing I thought of : )

PShooter

#20 2009-09-12 22:17:14

Oh God, Shooter (Not to be confused with Secret Window Shooter or Secret Wareham Shooter), I guess it's ok but you know how Bobo sits around reading the tea leaves, he'll probably think the 5000 means you are Ham.  Oh wait, he thinks everyone is Ham anyway.

#21 2009-09-12 22:26:47

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Oh God, Shooter (Not to be confused with Secret Window Shooter or Secret Wareham Shooter), I guess it's ok but you know how Bobo sits around reading the tea leaves, he'll probably think the 5000 means you are Ham.  Oh wait, he thinks everyone is Ham anyway.

he thinks we are all 1 family.. the ham family the 5000 family.. he has me confused..

#22 2009-09-13 09:12:00

We are ALL HAMATRONS...
DANOHAMATRON1945.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com