#66 2009-10-18 14:41:32

The whole reason we have an "interim" Chief is so this could be presented at TM. BoS agenda at work.

PShooter
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

#67 2009-10-20 03:20:25

capt c wrote:

First of all I would not want to be on the committee, I have been out to long, but you must remember a chief must have the support of his subordinates and lead by example. I do not dislike chuck or tom, I was my own problem child and never gave tommy a chances so he could not rely on me for guidance.  In 2005 I found out why I acted the way I did and apologized to tom. The PD needs a total sweep and officers must be held accountable. Please bornof wareham if you know so much about me please spell my name correctly. Cardalino, no o in the middle. I do not know of any process that will get the best person for the chief position. A candidate must be able to fit and be part of the community culture. The must be a give and take not on with the.  chief and the union but between the chief and the BOS and the officers can not play politics. The must be a strong chain of command and unity of command.

Sorry about mis-spelling your name.  I do know how, must have been a typo.  But, you never called me by name either, so I guess we are even. The officers liked you, that I do know.  I still think they should give Chuckie at least one year to prove himself.  If this civil service is voted to be eliminated and in April our select leaders are voted out, can we go before the next town meeting and ask for it to be reinstated?  I honestly think that Lt. Wallace would be strong and united with the union and I know he can hold his own with the selectmen.  More than 75% of the officers are pro Wallace as chief.  His men feel "he will hold a strong chain of command and unity of command"

Bye the way, nice to know you are feeling better and I did pray for you during your tough time.

#68 2009-10-24 16:31:42

Well stated Capt. C.

#69 2009-10-24 17:27:58

MOLES everywhere!!!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com