#66 2009-09-07 14:24:08

Born,

Did you ever hear anything about Paul Coyle?

Anyone can search the MA Secretary of State's Corporate Records online, and find a 10/12/07 Certificate of Amendment signed by Bobo and Paul Coyle.

Section 7 of that document reads:

7. The amendments to the Original Certificate of Organization are as follows:

a.) To change the name of the LLC from The Wareham Observer, LLC to Observer Media, LLC.

b.) To reflect the change of persons authorized to be signatory for documents filed with the Secretary of States Corporation Division and for Real Property.

To remove:

Elizabeth Pezzoli

To replace with:

Paul Coyle

I omitted their addresses, we all know the Cat Lady is in Wareham and the mysterious Paul Coyle has a California address.  "Remove and replace" is a phrase that "speaks volumes."

Other sections of that document that are noteworthy:

5. The name and address of each person authorized to execute documents to be filed with the Corporations Division:

Robert T. Slager

Paul Coyle

6.  The name and address of each person authorized to execute, acknowledge, deliver, execute, acknowledge, deliver and record any recordable instrument purporting to affect an interest in real property whether to be filed with the registry of deeds or a district office of the land cort:

Robert T. Slager

Paul Coyle

There are no other documents that come up in a search of Ragserver Media since this Certificate of Amendment in 2007.

Is there anyone else out there troubled by a newspaper influencing public policy and local politics and there's a guy from California involved and we don't know a thing about the guy?

This doesn't seem fair.  I bet Paul Coyle has never even been to Little Harbor.

#67 2009-09-07 14:30:59

Maybe Paul Coyle is Paul Shooter?

#68 2009-09-07 15:01:04

my gaud liz has  been back just 1 day  at the library after 2 monthes off and it just came overthe police scanner that liz just ran over a littke toddler at storyhour and is in crictal condition, she she heard some one brought in some dunkin donutsand that they were   in the break room she just flored that scooter to get to the break room , oh my gaud  what a fad bastard . on anoyher note some one left a can of  secret deorderant on her desk because she smells so bad , and it is reported that liz yelled out  oh shit, and another cust says she smells  so bad that the fire truck would have to hose her down to get rid of that smell.

#69 2009-09-07 15:07:07

some one let me know if they see liz and brenda at tempest knob  , the sight of these 2 fat broads just miight want a man to swear off the fairer sex and be celibate. ,seams they both have more chin wiskers than most men ,oh my  both need a shave.

#70 2009-09-07 23:45:07

IHATESLAGER wrote:

BORN,

LIZ IS MORE THAN A SELFISH ONLY CHILD. SHE SINGLEHANDLEY BROUGHT THE DESTRUCTION TO THIS TOWN FOR SELLING HER PAPER TO SLAGER SO THAT HE COULD CONTINUE FROM THE WAREHAM BULLETIN. WHEN THAT PAPER WAS BOUGHT IT WAS THE END FOR SLAGER. BUT WHAT DID LIZ DO, SHE SOLD HER SOUL FOR 5G'S. THEN SHE WAS FIRED FROM HER OWN PAPER. SHE WAS WARNED BY MANY OF HER "FRIENDS" THAT SHE WOULD GET BURNED BUT LIZ DIDNT LISTEN. WHAT LIZ DID TO THE LIBRARY, MJ, AND SUSAN WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN. A FASHION CAREER???? SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING WITH THE DEGREE. A FASHION CAREER? SHE HAS WORN THE SAME VELVET DRESS SINCE THE KENNEDY ADMINSTRATION. AND A SKI POLE IS NOT A FASHION ACCESSORY. SEE I KNOW BORN ONE OF YOUR RELATIVES IS VERY FRIENDLY WITH LIZ (EVEN PAYING HER TAXES FOR HER) BUT HOW CAN YOU FEEL SORRY FOR SUCH AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS SPEWED SO MUCH HATE TO THE PEOPLE THAT PAID ATTENTION TO HER. THEY FELT PITY FOR HER ALSO AND LOOK WHAT IT GOT THEM. HER HOUSE SHOULD BE CONDEMNED. PILES OF CLOTHES AND RUBBISH ALL COVERED IN CAT URINE AND FECIS. IF SHE HAD LISTENED INSTEAD OF SELLING HER SOUL TO THE DEVIL MAYBE SHE WOULDNT BE IN THIS SITUATION THAT SHE IS IN NOW. REMEMBER SHE STILL MEETS BRENDA AT TEMPEST KNOB TO SPREAD RUMORS AND LIES STILL. SHE HASNT CHANGED ONE BIT. NO I WEEP NOT FOR LIZ BECAUSE SHE HAS DONE THIS TO HERSELF........

Liz was not fired from the paper.  You can find that in one of my other messages.  Why are you saying this about her house should be condemned, it has piles of clothes and rubbish and everything covered in cat urine, etc. unless you are a close enough friend who has been in her house at a particularly bad time.  This person that payed her taxes, was paid back immediately.  As I said before, I do not pity her or sympythize with her. Slager may have told you that she was fired, but she just walked away from it.   Yes, she is still friendly with Brenda and I know they have contact with each other, but I don't have any idea what they talk about and you probably don't either.

Last edited by bornofwareham (2009-09-08 14:30:08)

#71 2009-09-07 23:46:56

ihateliz wrote:

my gaud liz has  been back just 1 day  at the library after 2 monthes off and it just came overthe police scanner that liz just ran over a littke toddler at storyhour and is in crictal condition, she she heard some one brought in some dunkin donutsand that they were   in the break room she just flored that scooter to get to the break room , oh my gaud  what a fad bastard . on anoyher note some one left a can of  secret deorderant on her desk because she smells so bad , and it is reported that liz yelled out  oh shit, and another cust says she smells  so bad that the fire truck would have to hose her down to get rid of that smell.

See what I mean about telling stories?  She is working with the COA, not library.

#72 2009-09-08 04:39:21

you mean she will not be at the library.   andyou mean she doesnt like donuts, and she smells like a rotting fish.

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-09-08 05:23:43)

#73 2009-09-08 05:52:14

jeppers ,creepers brenda is a snitch , she is a regular snitch from the selectman to the rag, where do you think they get all that secret info.    paying liz a  dime is throwing money away , what are they getting for there money ? a lazy fat ass who eats donuts ,just ask any body she is llazy ,lazy ,lazy lazy , ,smelley ,smelley ,smelley ,smelley ,fat ,fat ,fat ,fat,a wasel , a weasel , a  weasel,, and look at her place from the outside  it looks like  a dump to me.       and i just love the ski pole she uses for a crutch a great fashion statment,   she and brenda belong together thay are both 2 stupid ignorant broads who never amounted to   anything,and brenda defaulted on her house loan   but that would never be in the rag because liz was frendily with brenda , but critizize the rag and they make  up stuff about you .

#74 2009-09-08 07:41:18

MIXIE DID A  CARTOON ACARTOON OF LIZ WASHING HERSELF AND THATS WHAT I AND OTHERS THINK OF LIZ.         MIXIE BRING UP THE CARTOON  PLEASE.

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-09-08 07:46:24)

#75 2009-09-08 14:19:51

BORN YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT DEFENDING HER BUT KEEP ON WRITING ABOUT HER. SORRY.

#76 2009-09-08 14:28:13

I just finished reading the two pages of this site.  Go back and start from the beginning.  Don't you people (some) sound like a Slager reporter.  I can only assume that "someone" and I don't know who, found out that Marcia (formally) of the COA and presently at the library gave Liz a job.  I tell you to go back and start reading this site topic and you are all "reporting" a false story, like Slager, without finding out the facts.  When I try to give you facts, you pounce on me for being sympathetic to Liz, which I am not and I don't say any where in my writings that I am.   One thing I do know and I will repeat it even though NONE of you believe it.  Mary Jane was a friend of Liz', a very good friend for years.  Liz also liked Susan.  Liz made a very big mistake and it resulted in the loss of two friends.  Being closer to Mary Jane for years, Liz did shed tears and did admit she made a mistake.  The wrong can not be undone.  SHE NEVER HATED MARY JANE OR SUSAN.  In Liz's mind she was reporting about the Library, not Mary Jane and Susan.  I mentioned before that she had done the same to me and it took a long time for me to speak to her again.  I did not forgive her and I will never forget it.

If any of you can go back to the old Observers you'll hear her mention about her friend and her children, what a joy they are, the cute things they say, etc..  This was Brenda.  Next, Brenda is running for selectman.  MY THOUGHT ONLY-----is that Liz planned to HELP Brenda with all of her knowledge of the town and it's rules and regs.  Sneaky?  I thought so, but it's only my opinion and nothing about this has come to me from any other person.  Yes, I knew they met occasionally by the water, but before that Liz would be at her house. I DON'T THINK IT WAS ANY BIG SECRET BACK THEN BECAUSE SHE WOULD MENTION IT IN HER COLUMN.  Do I think Liz is making suggestions to Brenda?  Of course, she tells everyone her opinion and how things "should" be done.  She has always been that way.   I don't know of a connection with Slager, except what I read in here and that's not always right.  I Hate Slager - you comment about Liz's house being dirty but she complains about the trash not being picked up properly.  This is her in a nutshell.  She is friends with Mary Jane and Susan but she complains about the library.   Municipal maintenance still speaks to her so why wouldn't Mary Jane & Susan.  I know this is a far stretch as an example, but that is Liz.  She either sees things thru rose colored glasses or black lenses.  You pick.
About Slager - I remember reading the Observer when he first came on board.  My thought of his writing technique was that he had just finished a creative writing course in high school.  Most of his stories were about his children, etc..  When he started on Marion's EMS I knew he was in big trouble.  They took care of him.  I don't believe you will find a copy of his rag in Marion, but I may be wrong.  When he started on Wareham with his attacks and inaccuracies I can remember laughing at how wrong he was, but I thought someone would call or write him a letter with corrections.  Whether anyone did or not, he continued.  It was not long after this that Liz was among the missing.  NO, I AM NOT STANDING UP FOR HER!  She's been gone a while, now and he's still attacking.   As I said, when he first began writing, he was all giggles about his family.  How was Liz or anyone else to know that he would go from that to the idiot he is now.  He really didn't give any warning that he was capable of doing such dirty lieing and writing. 

And I just want to let you know that Liz has her laundry done once a week.  How she cares for her body is anybody's guess.

Liz uses her computer, but she is not on line.  I'm sure she has been told of some of the things on here about her, but she wouldn't know how to get on line even if she was. Sorry so long-just want to pass by her and get on to the town business at hand.   thanks

#77 2009-09-08 16:00:26

Let's talk about the 800 pound gorilla in the room (a metaphor for "a big thing that no one is talking about.")

It took CNC one year to realize and rectify the collossal mistake they made in putting a dumbass in charge of their Wareham paper.  The company was left with a lawsuit courtesy of the dumbass' reporting skills, and they decided to cut bait and give up on the paper altogether after one year.

People were celebrating.  The town was free of this economy sized asshole.  Then Cat Lady sold her soul to the devil for $5,000 and sold the town down the river all for her own personal profit.  She knew exactly what he was all about and what he would do, not only did she support it, but she wrote plenty of nasty bullshit herself.  If there were any money in it for her now, she'd still be doing it. 

She never had a friend, only people that pitied her and gave her the time of day because no one else would.  She liked the library because there were people there who were nice to her.  Then the Hobo cut her a fat $5,000 check and she changed her mind and became a library hater.  Now that there's a job in it for her, I suppose she likes the library again.  She cares about nothing but her own personal gain.

Every Tom, Dick, and Harry in town told her that she would end up getting screwed over by doing this and she did.  She used to have a paper.  Now she has a light left on for her in a Halifax bathroom office.

She is a miserable hateful witch, always has been, always will be - she made her bed, now she can lie in it. 

Enough said about that beret wearing beast.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-08 16:07:08)

#78 2009-09-08 16:16:46

Bornof...I appreciate your pointing out the truth about LIz.  It does no one any good to spread false statements about the other...geeze..there is enough about Liz without making stuff up.  Liz has never done or said anything about me, but I know how mean spirited she can be...and sometimes is criticism is just not justified...hmm..so liz has become a little more computer savvy....you think she really couldn't get on-line?

A little criticism bornof, I don't think it's fair to lump all of us under one category - like you know who does with hate blggers.  Some people who read your writings may disagree and some of us may agree....but not all of us feel one way or another.

Liz knew what she was doing with MJP because she wrote a long article about how she chose writng about her friend at the expense of her friendship and she said she was sorry her friend didn't understand but she was choosing the paper over her friend.

Sorry Ihateliz..your request is too much.  If I knew how to retrieve the images, I could do it, but I don't know how to get the images once they have been uploaded.

#79 2009-09-08 16:18:05

Bornof:
One reason you are the special person that you are is because of your loyalty.
It was instilled in you by your parents. It will never leave you, and you are a better person for it.
Defending Liz is an example. She hurt you, she hurt your family, she even hurt your reputation. But, the lessons that your mom and dad instilled in you forces you to be loyal.
You don't defend her, but, I know that it breaks your heart that you can't.
Never lose your loyalty. It is one of the most important things that any of us possess.
But, you are also a realist, and that's when the conflict arises.
Just be you. Chill out and don't get riled up by some that don't know you or your background.
You have many friends and family that will always be loyal to YOU.
Now...go take a ride and put some wind in your face and clear your mind.
You are truly appreciated by me and mostly everyone on this site.

#80 2009-09-08 16:31:20

LIZ WILL SELL HER SOUL TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER , WHEN SHE WROTE HER PAPER SHE CRITIZIED THE FIRE DEPT , NOW SHE IS ON THE FIRE DEPT PRUDETIAL COMMITEE SHE SAYS NOTHING BAD ABOUT THE FIRE DEPT , SLAGER WAS HITTING THE LIBRARY AND HER FREINDS MARY JANE AND SUSAN IN HIS OLD PAPER AND LIZ NEW IT AND SHE YET DECIDED TO SELL THE PAPER TO HIM.JAMES CARVILLE SAID DRAG A FIVE DOLLAR BILL THROUGH  A TRAILER  PARK AND SOME WHITE TRASH WOULD JUMP ON IT ,AND THAT IS LIZ WHITE KNOW IT ALL   WHITE TRAILER TRASH. I  HERE SUSAN AND MARY JANE THE LAST FLIEW YEARS DONT A SHIT ABOUT LIZ AND MOST OF THE LIBRARY PEOPLE DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT HER.   LIZ KNOWS NOTHING TO HELP BRENDA BUT SHE SUCKS UP ALL THE INFO BRENDA  WAS WILLING TO GIVE HER  AND PUBLISH IT IN HER PAPER,SHE IS THE DEVIL INCANIATE , SHE DOESNT EVEN DO HER LAUNDRY ,SENDS IT OUT ,AYE TO LAZY DO HER OWN LAWNDREY.AN SHE DOES SMELL. HOW COME SHE DIDNT KNOW SLAGER WAS AN ASS HOLE WHEN HE WAS WRITEING IN HIS OTHER PAPER  I DID AND LIZ DID ANY MANY OTHERS DID ,BORN YOU GIVE LIZ TO MUCH SLACK.

#81 2009-09-09 07:23:08

ITS NICE THAT LIZ IS DEFENDING A FREIND WILL SHE ALSO DEFEND THE SCORES OF PEOPLE THAT LIZ MALINGED. I AM SORRY  I MEANT BORN IN THE FIRST NAME.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com