#1 2009-09-03 13:08:18

True or not, I don't know but two people have called now to say Marsha Griswold has hired Elizabeth Pezzoli for a position at the library.

Also, I hear the world's coming to an end soon.

http://buzzardsbay.net/discuss/image/Elizabeth.Pezzoli.2007-06-05-Tue-7-53-11-pm.jpg

Last edited by billw (2009-09-03 13:10:08)

#2 2009-09-03 13:32:15

God help the library...
Is she volunteering her time ?

#3 2009-09-03 13:32:32

THAT FAT BITCH DID EVERYTHING SHOULD COULD TO DESTROY THE LIBRARY AND NOW SHE IS EMPLOYED THERE? IM SUPRISED THAT MARSHA HAD TIME TO HIRE HER SINCE SHES BEEN OUT SICK FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS NOW. APRIL CANT COME SOON ENOUGH

#4 2009-09-03 14:39:40

I CANT BELIEVE THIS, WE HAVE MUNICIPAL MAINTANENCE WORKERS THAT HAVE BEEN LAID OFF AND STILL CANNOT BE REHIRED BY THE TOWN, TOWN HALL EMPLOYEES TAKING FURLOUGH DAYS AND WE CAN AFFORD TO GIVE THIS LOW LIFE LOSER A JOB? WHAT ABOUT HIRING PEOPLE BACK FIRST THAT HAVE BEEN LAID OFF? WHY DOESNT SHE REPAY THE 50G'S THAT SHE STOLE FROM THE TOWN BY TAKING A LOAN FROM THE TOWN AND NEVER REPAYING IT BACK? I ALWAYS WONDER IF THIS TOWN CAN GET ANY WORSE AND HERE YOU GO

#5 2009-09-03 15:11:10

My God.

Do we have to pay the kitties too, or are they a package deal?  Maybe she can have the kitties run around and fetch books for people.

#6 2009-09-03 16:32:37

I am Hamatron5000...

#7 2009-09-03 17:49:22

Cat Lady is a good friend of Larry Gaines. He told Marcia to hire her. Most of the staff that Marcia now has is from Citizens for Citizens a federal program that finds jobs for seniors that are trying to get back into the job market. They can only place these people in non profits. I think there is a low income qualification. Marcia is staffing her office with these people, if everyone keeps quitting, all of her staff will be from Citizens.

Larry TOLD Marcia he wanted her to hire Cat Lady, so Cat Lady applied at Citizens for Citizens. I'm not sure if Marcia called and said she wanted Cat Lady to come work for her or citizens called saying that Cat Lady was available. I keep telling you guys, Larry is the one running the COA. Marcia does whatever he says.

The question is, why does Marcia keep taking staff from the COA to help her work at the library?  Why does Larry Gaines have his nose in the day to day running of the COA. As a COA board member I thought he had to be hands off, and was not allowed to be involved in the day to day running of place.

#8 2009-09-03 21:12:23

How much do they pay her? 50-60 watts an hour?

#9 2009-09-03 21:47:52

Hamatron5000 wrote:

How much do they pay her? 50-60 watts an hour?

Natural gas.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/kittycar.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#10 2009-09-03 21:53:08

BREAKING NEWS:  Library closes to the public.  The Cat Lady will now go to the library, accept book requests by mail, and the next day, a cat will show up at your door with the requested book taped to his kitty collar.

Said cat will return later to poop on your doorstep when the book is overdue.

#11 2009-09-03 21:55:30

http://www.beansplace.com/uploaded_images/cat%20reading%20book-789854.jpg

"I can't believe that lazy bitch made me come to help her at work today."

#12 2009-09-03 22:20:15

I don't know either of the people involved in this situation, but I love me some Lolcats

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-exhausted-cat-alphabetized-cds.jpg

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff225/Severn66/bookcat.jpg?t=1214615827

And, of course, there's Ninja Cat - I don't know how to embed videos here, but the youtube clip is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M

#13 2009-09-03 22:35:02

Cas, copy and paste from the "embed" area on youtube (or anywhere else), into the body of your post. Ham helped me out the first time. Thanks Ham.

PShooter

#14 2009-09-03 22:37:30

This is a cat-tastrophe.

#15 2009-09-03 22:39:17

Ham, I can't wait for cat-urday to come around.  Have big plans for the weekend!

#16 2009-09-03 23:33:28

BREAKING NEWS: 

New Library Books Now Available Thanks to New Library Employee:

The Cat in the Hat

The Great Catsby

The Cat-cher in the Rye

Berets of Our Lives

You Don't Need a Man When You Have a Tabby

How to Fleece the Town For Fun and Profit

Selling Your Opinion for Fun and Profit

From Eisenhower to Obama - How the World Has Changed Since I First Put This Green Dress On  (A Cat Lady Memoir)

101 Ways to Decorate Your House With Various Feline Discharges

You Can't Spend Halogen

#17 2009-09-04 02:22:36

HOW IRONIC  ONE OF THE MOST HATEFUL, DISPICAPAL PERSON LIVING IN WAREHAM  WHO DID HER UPMOST TO DESTROY THE WAREHAM FREE LIBRARY  WRITING HER LIES IN THE RAG ABOUT THE WAREHAM FREE LIBRARY NOW GETS A JOB FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ENTERING THE WORK FORCE ( SHE IS LAZY AND UN EMPLOYABLE . SHE WILL PERCH HER FAT ASS AT THE  FRONT DESK  CHECKING OUT BOOKS  , SHE IS TO FAT AND LAZY TO DO ANYTHING ELSE,DID YOU SEE HER PICTURE ABOVE ,TRULEY A FAT PIG., I HOPE SHE DOESNT SMILE , SHE HAS NO TEETH AND WILL SURELY SCARE THE LITTLE CHILDREN,SHE WILL SPEND MOST OF HER TIME IN THE BREAK ROOM EATING DOUNUTS, SHE SAID MEANAND DISPICABLE THINGS ABOUT THE LIBRARY DIRECTOR AND ASST LIBRARY DIRECTOR AND HER FELLOW EMPLOYEES WILL LOUTHE  HER,MY GAUD THE DEVIL WALKS THE ROADS OF WAREHAM , I AM SURE OF  IT BESAUSE  SHE IS WORKING AT THE LIBRARY  BECAUSE THAT  SHE AND THAT NASTY FAT PERSON SLAGER DROVE IT INTO THE GROUND, SHE WORKING AT THE LIBRARY IS LIKE HIREING A CHILD MOLESTER AT A DAY CARE CENTER. SHE HAS NO CLASS AND NO SHAME FOR TAKEING THIS JOB .

#18 2009-09-04 02:28:04

SHE IS A CHARTER MEMBER IN THE WAREHAM LOSERS CLUB THAT HAS NOT AMOUNTED TO ANYTHING IN LIFE AND HAS SPEMT MOST OF HER TIME IN LIFE WITH HER JEASOULY OF THOSE WHO HAVE AMOUNTED TO SOMETHING TRYING TO DESTROY THEM .

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-09-04 02:29:47)

#19 2009-09-04 06:56:43

WHATS NEXT JOHN DONAHUE SHELVING BOOKS?

#20 2009-09-04 07:15:57

NO NO IHL JOHN DONAHUE POLICE CHIEF,LIZ WALKS HAND IN HAND WITH THE DEVIL HIS RIGHT HAND ON MY SHOULDER,I  AM LIKE A  VAMPIRE SAYS THE CAT LADY I SUCK THE LIVE AND BLOOD OUT OF MY FREINDSAND THENGO ON TO OTHER PEOPLE , LIZ IS WERSE THAN JUDAS WHO SOLD JESUS OUT ,IN LIZS CASE IT WAS FOR 5000K,, IFELT SLIGHTED BY THE LIBRARY AND I TURNED ON THEM WITH A VENGENCE,I AM A TOTAL PRICK , PEOPLE WERE LAID OFF AT THE LIBRARY AND THERE HRS CUT ,SHOULD NOT HAVE THERE HRS BEEN INCREASED AND PEOPLE CALLED BACK , PEOPLE WHO WOULD WORK,. LIZ IS A NO GOOD BASTARD , SELF CENTERED AND ONLY CARES ABOUT HERSELF.

#21 2009-09-04 07:31:18

I am Hamatron5000...

#22 2009-09-04 08:28:35

It's hard to believe with Cat Lady's history of being anti library that Marcia would even think of putting her in a library job. She could have just kept her at the COA. Maybe it's intentional, Marcia must know of the all the hard feelings between Cat Lady and the library. Maybe by putting the Cat Lady at the library Marcia is hoping more if not all of the library staff will quit. The only other person she could have put in that job that would have pissed off the staff more would have been Bobo. He may be out of job soon and be able to qualify for the program.

#23 2009-09-04 09:18:51

Alas, if she still had a paper instead of a light bulb, she wouldn't need to be working as she approaches 70...oh but that Ragman, he cares about poor seniors.

First, the Cat Lady liked the library because the library people were nice to her and helped her, then she hated the library because Bobo cut her a check for $5,000, now I guess Cat Lady likes the library again now that there is money in it for her again.

Cat Lady: Opinion for Hire

#24 2009-09-04 10:21:09

Hamatron5000 wrote:

First, the Cat Lady liked the library because the library people were nice to her and helped her, then she hated the library because Bobo cut her a check for $5,000

First, -I- am the Great Hamatron5000.

Second, Cat Lady hated Mary Jane Pillsbury and Susan Pizzolato with an unbridled passion for reasons entirely apart from her employer's megalomania.

#25 2009-09-04 10:26:23

I am the great, one and only, superb, funny, brilliant Hamatron5000...

#26 2009-09-04 10:35:09

I am Hamatron5000.... But that's just commonsense

#27 2009-09-04 13:55:31

Hiring Liz Pezzoli for a job at the library has to be the most bizzare and lowest of all low deeds ocurring in Wareham in its entire history since it was incorporated....and we've certainly had some bizarre and low deeds over the years.

We should all visit the libary, ask her to find a particular book, after she goes and hunts it down, change your mind and send her off agiain to find another. Make her work, work, work, work. If she has to do a lttle smigeon of work, she'll quit. She just can't handle it. She's lazy as all get out.  Run her ragged and she won't last long.

By the way, Hamatron has the wisdom and knowledge of a mature person who has spent a requisite number of years learning all the tricks of the trade. How do you know I'm not Hamatron5000?

#28 2009-09-04 14:13:58

billw wrote:

Hamatron5000 wrote:

First, the Cat Lady liked the library because the library people were nice to her and helped her, then she hated the library because Bobo cut her a check for $5,000

First, -I- am the Great Hamatron5000.

Second, Cat Lady hated Mary Jane Pillsbury and Susan Pizzolato with an unbridled passion for reasons entirely apart from her employer's megalomania.

Okay, let's calm down.  I personally don't care if you like or hate Liz Pezzoli.  Believe it or not, she is well educated and had a designing career.  Just because someone is book smart, they can still be stupid.  Never having had children is probably a blessing because she "would not tolerate their behavior".  I remember saying myself, "when I have kids, they won't be doing that".  Boy did I have a rude awakening.  Enough.  She was not always heavy.  In her NYC career days she had a beautiful figure.  She was called home by her mother to help care for her father and after his death, she was now caretaker for her mother.  During these years she really had no life of her own.  Liz LOVED Mary Jane and Susan.  She loved the library.  She would volunteer when they would sell the old books.  My opinion is that as an only, spoiled child she was forgiven for anything she said or did.  As a spoiled adult she felt that anything she wrote in her paper was fact and even if you were her friend or not, eventually you would get over being angry or upset.  She went a little too far about the library and Mary Jane and Susan were very hurt by Liz and distanced themselves from her politely, as these two ladies would do.  Liz could not get it through her head why they were no longer friends.  As Mary Jane's illness progressed, and up to her passing, Liz missed her friendship probably more than anyone elses.  Liz will carry this to her grave. 
Liz did not hate these two ladies.   I have had my own run ins with Liz, a few in fact.                I have been informed that she has taken a job with the COA.  Her salary is being paid by some federal grant that I know nothing of.  I don't know how much she is paid, but I believe the person telling me said she would be working 5 days a week.  It was hectic all around when I was being told this, so the hours and days a week she'll work may be off.  I do know that this is NOT town money.                Unfortunately for Liz, this newspaper that she started years ago caused a lot of buzzing in town and actually had people questioning the local boards and authorities.  I think it got peoples blood pumping.  This was probably a good thing.  Even though we didn't like what she wrote at times, we always picked up one of her papers.  The unfortunate part is that she didn't shut it down.  Instead, she allowed Slager in and lost the paper anyway.             I am not giving sympathy to Liz for anything.  She did what she did and is now branded 'till the day she dies.  I just don't like hearing a fat person being called that or swear words.  It's over, she can't take the damage done, back; she's done - and can't do any more harm.  Let's move on past her.  If she causes more problems, then you have the right to attack.  Let's move on to other, more important things than  Liz Pezzoli.              And, just to let you know that I am no saint (just sick of hearing about her, plus I'm no lightweight) I had the opportunity to run smack dab into George Coleman.  He said nothing.  I told him, quite loudly, that he's a Fu_king As_hole!  Wow, did I feel good!

Last edited by bornofwareham (2009-09-04 14:17:35)

#29 2009-09-04 14:19:09

Good for you Born...
Mature..I AM HAMATRON5000!

#30 2009-09-04 15:15:26

bornofwareham wrote:

I have been informed that she has taken a job with the COA.  Her salary is being paid by some federal grant that I know nothing of. [...] I do know that this is NOT town money.

Probably not reassuring news to elderly accustomed to patience and respect but at least the library's patron's can breath a sigh of relief. Thank you for correcting me.

bornofwareham wrote:

It's over, she can't take the damage done, back; she's done - and can't do any more harm.

Are you sure about that? Have you heard the slightest hint of contrition or remorse?

#31 2009-09-04 17:37:09

BORN,

LIZ IS MORE THAN A SELFISH ONLY CHILD. SHE SINGLEHANDLEY BROUGHT THE DESTRUCTION TO THIS TOWN FOR SELLING HER PAPER TO SLAGER SO THAT HE COULD CONTINUE FROM THE WAREHAM BULLETIN. WHEN THAT PAPER WAS BOUGHT IT WAS THE END FOR SLAGER. BUT WHAT DID LIZ DO, SHE SOLD HER SOUL FOR 5G'S. THEN SHE WAS FIRED FROM HER OWN PAPER. SHE WAS WARNED BY MANY OF HER "FRIENDS" THAT SHE WOULD GET BURNED BUT LIZ DIDNT LISTEN. WHAT LIZ DID TO THE LIBRARY, MJ, AND SUSAN WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN. A FASHION CAREER???? SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING WITH THE DEGREE. A FASHION CAREER? SHE HAS WORN THE SAME VELVET DRESS SINCE THE KENNEDY ADMINSTRATION. AND A SKI POLE IS NOT A FASHION ACCESSORY. SEE I KNOW BORN ONE OF YOUR RELATIVES IS VERY FRIENDLY WITH LIZ (EVEN PAYING HER TAXES FOR HER) BUT HOW CAN YOU FEEL SORRY FOR SUCH AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS SPEWED SO MUCH HATE TO THE PEOPLE THAT PAID ATTENTION TO HER. THEY FELT PITY FOR HER ALSO AND LOOK WHAT IT GOT THEM. HER HOUSE SHOULD BE CONDEMNED. PILES OF CLOTHES AND RUBBISH ALL COVERED IN CAT URINE AND FECIS. IF SHE HAD LISTENED INSTEAD OF SELLING HER SOUL TO THE DEVIL MAYBE SHE WOULDNT BE IN THIS SITUATION THAT SHE IS IN NOW. REMEMBER SHE STILL MEETS BRENDA AT TEMPEST KNOB TO SPREAD RUMORS AND LIES STILL. SHE HASNT CHANGED ONE BIT. NO I WEEP NOT FOR LIZ BECAUSE SHE HAS DONE THIS TO HERSELF........

#32 2009-09-04 17:55:55

bornofwareham wrote:

Liz LOVED Mary Jane and Susan.  She loved the library.

Born, I'd never be critical of someone that called Crusty Crimewatchman an f'ing asshole, but I have to ask:

When do you suppose Mary Jane felt the Cat Lady love?  While the Cat Lady and her partner in crime Bobo blasted her over and over, with absurd accusations that she was plotting against the town and the selectmen while she was physically incapacitated and suffering the ravages of a terminal illness?  Did she feel the love when the Cat Lady stood back and let Bobo rewrite her obituary to include all kinds of hateful negativity and stupidity?  How about when Bobo accused her of plotting with the police chief on her deathbed to sue Bobo? Did the Cat Lady do anything to stop that? That's just a small sampling of the obsessive hatred the Cat Lady and Bobo threw MJP's way - that sure didn't seem like love at all.

When do you suppose Susan felt the love?  When Cat Lady and Bobo did everything they could to get her fired and thrown out of the library she'd devoted her life to? 

When did the library feel the love?  When she and Bobo took a beloved institution and smashed it into pieces, spreading lies that the library is the source of all evil in town, and they still spread these lies about the library to this very day?

If that's the Cat Lady showing love, then I'd hate her to see her show hate.

Everyone and their Uncle tried to warn her that if she went into business with Ragboy that she'd end up screwed.  Hope she enjoys the light bulbs.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-04 18:00:51)

#33 2009-09-04 18:45:38

born ,LIZ HIT JOE MURPHY IN HER PAPER CONSTANTLY EVEN AFTER HE COVERED UP FOR HER MISTAKES AND PEOPLE FELT SORRY AND PITY FOR HER ,SHE CONTINUED TO TELL LIES AFTER LIES ABOUT HIM,TILL HE HAD TO LEAVE WAREHAM AND HE DIED FROM A HEART ATTACK ,SHE COULD NOT HANDLE THE JOB SHE WAS ELECTED TO CLERK TREASUER AND SCREWED THE JOB UP BADLEY,THAT THEY HAD TO APPOINT THESE POSITIONS,BUT DID PEOPLE BLAST HER SOME DID BUT OTHERS COVERED UP HER MISTAKES AND LOOK AT THE GRATITUDE,      SHE WENT TO FASHION SCHOOL,YES BUT DID NOTHING WITH IT, SMART MAYBE BUT SHE WAS A MEAN HATEFUL, SPITEFUL PERSON . PEOPLE BEFRENDED HER OUT OF PITYAND WHAT DID SHE DO ,SHE SCREWED YHEM WITH HER LIES ,I KNOW MANY WILL NOT FORGIVE HERAND YES SHE WILL GO TO HER GRAVE WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE WISHING HER ILL WIIL , SHE WENT OVER THE TOP, AND SHE WILL BURN IN HELL FOR HER LIEING NASTEY MOUTH

#34 2009-09-04 18:47:56

Very well said, Hamatron5000.
By the way, I am Hamatron5000.

#35 2009-09-04 19:02:41

SHE SOLD THE PAPER TO SLAGER AND MANY PEOPLE BEGGED HER NOT TO,TOGETHER THEY TOLD LIES AFTER LIES ABOUT PEOPLE AND THEY TOLD SO MANY LIES THAT PEOPLE COULD NOT TRUST THERE PAPER , THESE 2 PUT AND KEPT THE PRESENT BOARD OF SELECTMAN IN POWER AND NOW WHAT DO WE HAVE A TOWN FACEING BANKRUPTCEY ,A LOT OF POSITIONS NOT FILLED , AND A TOWN DIVIDED ,PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FIRED UNJUSTLEY ,AND OTHERS FORCED OUT OF THERE JOBS ,AND MANY LAWSUITS ,ALL THES CAN BE LAYED AT THE DOOR STEPS OF THESE TWO,I CAN NOT FORGIVE HER, THE BIBLE SAYS WE SHOULD FOR GIVE AND I FORGIVE MOST BUT I CAN NOT FORGIVE HER AND I CANT THINK OF ANYBODY AS NASTY AS LIZ SAVE FOR SLAGER., AND THE LIES CONTINUE TO THIS DAY ,SHE MEETS WITH BRENDA AT TEMPST KNOB ALL THE TIME TO THIS DAY FILLING HER HED WITH LIES . MORE  TO COME

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-09-04 19:05:24)

#36 2009-09-04 20:51:07

wow... Ihateliz.. What do you think could possibly having been going through Marcia's and Larry's brains when they came up with the idea of putting Cat Lady at the library? Marcia didn't have to put her at the library she could have kept her at the COA. As a matter of fact Marcia had someone from the COA working at the library and she replaced her with CAT Lady.

Do you think Marcia and Larry did this just to piss people off? I wonder if Larry wears his anti-library tshirt when he picks Marcia up for lunch?

#37 2009-09-04 21:22:14

WELL MARNEY IF I WANT TO GO TO THE LIBRARY AND I HAVE TO CHECK OUT A BOOK FROM HER THIS WOULD TICK ME OFF BADLEY ,ITS LIKE STICKEY A NEEDLE IN MY EYE AR PICKING AT A HEALING SCAB , THERE IS NO SPINEY LIBRARY BECAUSE OF HER , NO BOARD OF TRUSTEES SHE SOLD HER PAPER AND THAT PRICK SHE SOLD IT TO IS STILL HITTING AT THE GOOD PEOPLE OF WAREHAM.

#38 2009-09-04 21:31:25

So I gather from your answer you think Marcia and Larry did this just to piss people off. I really don't undestand how their brains work. Talk about adding fuel to the fire. This is like adding a bomb to the fire, an atomic bomb.

#39 2009-09-04 21:36:35

I was only half kidding when I said Bobo could be working a library soon. When the rag goes under and he no longer has a job he could move to Wareham, apply for this federal program and Marcia could put him in the library.

#40 2009-09-04 21:39:28

SHETHEN WENT AFTER MIKE HARTMAN HIS CRIME FINDING OUT SHE WAS  STEALING  FROM THE TOWN AND HE WANTED HER TO PAY THE MONEY BACK , SHE WENT AFTER HIM WITH A VENGANCE ( SHE WAS COLLECTING HEALTH BENEFITS FROM THE TOWN AFTER SHE LEFT THE CLERKS JOB WITHOUT PAYING FOR THESE BENEFITS)   SHE ALSO BORROWED 50 K FROM THE TOWN TO REHABILATE HER HOUSE ,   BLEW THE MONEY ON OTHER THINGS AND STARTERED HER NEWSPAPER BUT NEVER PAYED THE MONEY BACK TO THE TOWN, SHE HAD A WOMEN  IN WEST WAREHAM PAY HER HOUSE TAXES BECAUSE THEY WERE GOING TO FORCLOSE ON HER HOUSE FOR NOT PAYING HER TAXES,      SHE RAILS FOR HONEST GOV. IN TOWN AGAINST HONEST PEOPLE TO BRING THEM DONE YET SHE DOESNT PRACTICE WHAT SHE PREACHES ..... THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT DONT LIKE HER, SHE DOESNT BELONG AT THE LIBRARY , SHE HAS NO SHAME AND WHAT SHE DID TO THE LIBRARY AND TO THE TOWN IS JUST PLAIN AWFUL AND BORN YOU ARE  RITE SHE WILL GO TO HER GRAVE  WITH THIS SHAME.     I JUST DONT HAVE TO LOOK AT HER WHEN I GO TO THE LIBRARY. SHE IS A TOTAL HIPOCRIT.  TAKE HER OUT OF THE LIBRARY AND PUT HER OVER AT THE COA , WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TI DO GET EVERY ELSE AT TEH LIBRARY TO QUIT.

#41 2009-09-04 21:42:59

To get really angry about this is to give them what they want - most things they do are about pissing people off.

Think of it a different way.  If she still had her paper, she'd have enough money to get by now.  But she bet on the wrooooong pony.  She used to have a paper.  Now she just has light.  Light is nice, but you can't pay your bills with light.

Now she'll have to work through a non-profit program into her 70's just to get by. She sold her soul to the devil and got a lousy return on the deal.  Everyone tried to warn her this would happen, but alas, she had to find out the hard way.

Don't worry.  I'm sure the President of Ragserver Multi-Mega Media will take care of her.  Hearing this news, he will no doubt pledge 50 percent of all future subscriptions to go toward getting the founder of his paper out of this lowly state.  He says he cares about poor people.  He should start with his paper's founder.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-04 22:01:35)

#42 2009-09-04 21:57:38

THAT'S the way to deal with Slager!

#43 2009-09-04 22:32:49

Liz… I think that’s exactly what they are trying to do. I think they are trying to get the staff of the library to quit.  If she pisses them all off and they quit she can fill all the jobs with people from this federal program.

#44 2009-09-04 23:34:09

How can the cat lady work any place?  She can barely move.  She's not computer literate.  She couldn'tcheck out books that requires computers and movement.
Maybe Marsha put catlady at the library because she didn't trust catlady being so close to her.  I still don't see how catlady can do anything without computer skills or the ability to move.

#45 2009-09-04 23:37:53

Maybe she's just there in case people want to hear about Little Harbor.

#46 2009-09-05 05:24:11

LIZ IS JUST A MISERABLE PERSON WHO DOESNT LIKE MEN,EVERY TIME SHE HAS HAD A MAN AROUND HER SHE HAD THEM WORK THERE ASS OFF FOR HER DOING THIS OR THAT, THEY SOON GOT THE HELL OUT BEFORE THEY WERE WORKED TO DEATH, , I  HEARD YEARS AGO SHE WENT OUT WITH A GAY MAN , BUT HE SOON LEFT PROBALLY YELLING AT HIM TO DO THIS AND THAT FOR HER AS SHE IS AN EXTREMELY LAZY PERSON , PROBALY STILL A VIRGIN.

#47 2009-09-05 05:30:39

I AGREE MARSHA PUTTING LIZ AT THE LIBRARY , SHE HAS A HIDDEN AGENDA TRYING TO GET THE EMPLOYEES TO QUIT AND TO TICK PEOPLE OFF WHO SEE HER AS SOME ONE WHO HURT THE LIBRARY BADLY ,  WE REMEMBER LIZ WHAT YOU DID TO THE LIBRARY ,AND TO THE TOWN OF WAREHAM WE WILL NEVER FORGET AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET   AND YOU WILL BE VERY LONLY IN YOUR LIFE., AND WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE.       SHAME ON YOU YOU MISERABE HATEFUL CATLADY.

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-09-05 05:31:39)

#48 2009-09-05 06:03:12

I AM LIZ A FASHION QUEEN, A FASHION QUEEN ,AND I WHERE A DREES  WHICH I GOT WHEN ISENHOWER WAS PRESIDENT VELVET OF COURSE AND A GREEN BERET, I AM A FASHION QUEEN , I   AM A FASHION DESIGNER DRIVE BY MY HOUSE I DONT CUT THE GRASS AND MY HOUSE IS A DUMP, WANT NE TO DESIGN FOR YOU ,WHEN SHE HAD FRENIDS THAY WOULD HELLP HER CUT HER GRASS ,WHY DOESNT HER DIABETIC FRENID SLAGER COME OVER AND CUT HER GRASS , BRING A CHAIN SAW ITS BTRULEY A DUMP ,WHERE IS THE BOARD OF HEALTH WHEN WE NEED THEM.

#49 2009-09-05 07:18:00

WORDS YOU WILL NEVER HEAR COME OUT OF LIZS MOUTH  I AM SORRY AND PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

#50 2009-09-05 07:22:54

MAYBE THEY CAN RETROFIT HER SKI POLE WITH A GRABBING CLAW TO PICK UP BOOKS

#51 2009-09-05 08:31:07

IHATESLAGER wrote:

MAYBE THEY CAN RETROFIT HER SKI POLE WITH A GRABBING CLAW TO PICK UP BOOKS

You win best cat lady joke of the day!

#52 2009-09-05 10:13:47

Crystal Ball - Special Cat Lady Edition

Cat Ladies who spend town loans on God knows what instead of on renovating Mom and Pop's old store into apartments like they were supposed to will have to work until they are 95...Cat Ladies who accepted undeserved town benefits for years through a clerical error shouldn't go on a vendetta against the town administrator that caught the error and stopped it, they should just be glad they didn't wind up in the slammer...Cat ladies who have small newspapers that make them a little bit of pocket money shouldn't complain when they allow themselves to be hoodwinked into trading their papers for light bulbs...Ragmen who claim to be champions of poor seniors when their paper's founder has to work 5 days a week through a non-profit grant when they are approaching 70 will always be funny...Power elitists who didn't help Cat Lady start her own paper to dish out the Bobo dirt because they couldn't stomach the idea of giving her a cent should tell Bobo not to say the power elite has never given him anything...

#53 2009-09-05 15:08:42

billw wrote:

bornofwareham wrote:

I have been informed that she has taken a job with the COA.  Her salary is being paid by some federal grant that I know nothing of. [...] I do know that this is NOT town money.

Probably not reassuring news to elderly accustomed to patience and respect but at least the library's patron's can breath a sigh of relief. Thank you for correcting me.

bornofwareham wrote:

It's over, she can't take the damage done, back; she's done - and can't do any more harm.

Are you sure about that? Have you heard the slightest hint of contrition or remorse?

Yes, face to face and privately.

#54 2009-09-05 15:14:58

I

IHATESLAGER wrote:

BORN,

LIZ IS MORE THAN A SELFISH ONLY CHILD. SHE SINGLEHANDLEY BROUGHT THE DESTRUCTION TO THIS TOWN FOR SELLING HER PAPER TO SLAGER SO THAT HE COULD CONTINUE FROM THE WAREHAM BULLETIN. WHEN THAT PAPER WAS BOUGHT IT WAS THE END FOR SLAGER. BUT WHAT DID LIZ DO, SHE SOLD HER SOUL FOR 5G'S. THEN SHE WAS FIRED FROM HER OWN PAPER. SHE WAS WARNED BY MANY OF HER "FRIENDS" THAT SHE WOULD GET BURNED BUT LIZ DIDNT LISTEN. WHAT LIZ DID TO THE LIBRARY, MJ, AND SUSAN WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN. A FASHION CAREER???? SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING WITH THE DEGREE. A FASHION CAREER? SHE HAS WORN THE SAME VELVET DRESS SINCE THE KENNEDY ADMINSTRATION. AND A SKI POLE IS NOT A FASHION ACCESSORY. SEE I KNOW BORN ONE OF YOUR RELATIVES IS VERY FRIENDLY WITH LIZ (EVEN PAYING HER TAXES FOR HER) BUT HOW CAN YOU FEEL SORRY FOR SUCH AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS SPEWED SO MUCH HATE TO THE PEOPLE THAT PAID ATTENTION TO HER. THEY FELT PITY FOR HER ALSO AND LOOK WHAT IT GOT THEM. HER HOUSE SHOULD BE CONDEMNED. PILES OF CLOTHES AND RUBBISH ALL COVERED IN CAT URINE AND FECIS. IF SHE HAD LISTENED INSTEAD OF SELLING HER SOUL TO THE DEVIL MAYBE SHE WOULDNT BE IN THIS SITUATION THAT SHE IS IN NOW. REMEMBER SHE STILL MEETS BRENDA AT TEMPEST KNOB TO SPREAD RUMORS AND LIES STILL. SHE HASNT CHANGED ONE BIT. NO I WEEP NOT FOR LIZ BECAUSE SHE HAS DONE THIS TO HERSELF........

Excuse me, I can't answer all of this right now, but if you will read my comment over slowly I said I was NOT feeling sympathetic for Liz.  I am only telling you the facts that I do know.  Off to work. More later,

#55 2009-09-05 15:34:47

bornofwareham wrote:

billw wrote:

bornofwareham wrote:

Yes, face to face and privately.

Enough to show us where the bodies are buried?

The longer this ordeal drags on, the more people get hurt and the less they're inclined to forgive.

#56 2009-09-05 18:21:06

The Cat Lady doesn't feel sorry because of how her actions hurt people, she feels sorry because she got screwed over.  If there was money to be had at the Rag for her, she'd still be there now, still getting her potshots and digs in, still heaping more bullshit onto the pile.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-05 18:24:30)

#57 2009-09-05 19:00:32

SO LIZ  DID HER HATE THING ON THE RAG,LOST YHR PAPER AND NOW SHE WANTS TO PUT THAT CHAPTER OF HER BEHIND HER ,I SAY FORGET IT WHAT YOU DID WAS UNSPEAKABLE AND I WILL HOUND YOU FOREVER ,THERE WILL BE NO MAKEUP , IAND OTHERS WILL NEVER FORGET ,YOU ARE STILL UP TP YOUR SHIT BEHIND THE SEANS ,I KNOW ,WE ALL KNOW ,WE WILL NEVER FORGET AS THE JEWS WILL NEVER FORGET AND NEVER FORGRT THE HOLOCAUST SO WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU LIZ AND WE KNOW YOUR STILL UP TO YOUR TRICKS.

#58 2009-09-05 19:01:43

LIZ WE WILL NOT FORGIVE AND NEVER FORGET

#59 2009-09-06 11:28:40

LIZ S FIRST DAY AT WORK HER SIPERVISOR ASKS WHERE IS LIZ AND SOMEONES SAYS THAT FAT ASS IS STILL IN THE BREAKROOM EATING SUNKIN DONUTS, FINNALY LIZ COMES OUT AND SAYS I CANT SHELF BOOKS I AM TO FAT TO BEND DOWN TO SHELF BOOKS ,WELL HOW ABOUT RUNNING THE FRONT DESK,AND SHE SAYS IT LOOKS TO BUSY ,HER SUPERVISOR SAYS  ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS RUN THE RED LITE LASER PEN OVER THE BAR CODE , OH I GUESS I CAN DO THAT BUT ONLY THAT ,NO OVERDUES , THAT SOUNDS LIKE TO MUCH WORK, SHE THEN GOES OVER TO CHECK THE BOOKS OUT AND THEN THERE IS A LOUD CRASH ,THERE LIES LIZ ON THE FLOOR THE CHAIR GAVE OUT FROM UNDER HER , THE SUPER VISOR SAYS DINDNT YOU SEE THE WANING SIGN ON THE CHAIR NOT TO EXCEED 250 LBS , MY GAD YOU LOOK OVER 450  LBS AND YOUR SUPPOSED TO STAND YA CANT SIT ON  THE STOOL ALL THE TIME, LIZ YELLS OUT YA EVER HERE OF THE DISABILITIES  ACT , THE SUPER VISOR SAYS I GUESS WE  WILL HAVE TO CALL THE TOWN CARPENTER OVER A CON STRUCT A SPECIAL CHAIR TO HANDLE  YOUR FAT ASS ,   JESUS THE SUPER MUTERS UNDER HER BREATH WE STILL HAVE PEOPLE LAID OFF AND PEOPLE  WITH THERE HRS CUT AND THEY HIRE THIS FAT BATTLE AX WHO CANT MOVE AND IS ALLWAYS IN THE BREAK ROOM.

#60 2009-09-06 15:51:20

where isLIZ SAYS  THE SUPER ON HER 2ND DAY  OF   WOOR WELL SHE TUST CALLED FROM DUNKIN DONUTS AFTER SEEING A DOCTOR   FOR HER FALL YESTERDAY, ITSEEMS THE LIBRARY HAS TO BUY THE FAT ASS A MOTOR SCHOOTER TO GET AROUD THE  LIBRARY, AND SHEWILL BE OUT FOR 2 MONTHES  GETTING WELL ,THE BAD NEWS IS  THE TA SAJS WE HAVE TO CUT HRES OF THE REG STAFF TO PAY FOR HER SCOOTER AND THE  DIABETIC SLAGER WAS SEEN EARLIER WITH A CAMERA SAYS HE WAS DOING A STORY ABOUT DISABILTY AND LIZ.

#61 2009-09-07 02:41:09

Boy, did I open a can of worms or what!  I was not giving anyone, especially Liz Pezzoli any sympathy.  If anyone wants sympathy from me they can find it in the dictionery between shit and syphilis.  My point being - I am sick of hearing about her.  I don't care for name calling, even though I have done so on occasion.   If Liz stood outside of the town hall with a megaphone shouting out that she was sorry for everything that she's been involved with that has hurt the town and particular people of the town, nothing would change.  It's done.  No one would walk over to her and put their arm on her shoulder and say "it's okay, don't worry, I forgive you".  It's like a bullet that comes out of a gun.  Once it's fired, it can't fit back in the gun.  It's done.  I have not asked one person to forgive her or forget what she has done.  I thought I was giving you all some insight into her life and why she might have been doing the things she has done.  I have not asked anyone to accept her or her actions.  It's done.            Is she fat?  Yes, and so are a lot of us in town.  Is she lazy?  I would say yes but I know other lazy people, too.  Does she wear the same clothes over and over?  Yes, and sometimes I wear the same comfortable clothes quite often, doesn't everyone once in a while?  Yes, Liz was a designer - interior decorating and she was good at it.  Is her home in disrepair?  Yes.  Is it messy?  Yes.  But, she lives in there, not me and to my knowledge she hasn't invited anyone over to visit.  Liz is in the company of a Gay man on occasion.  They have known each other for probably over 40 years.  So, what.  Anyone out there that doesn't know someone that is Gay?  I am not defending Liz.  I am pointing out that these things have nothing to do with her actions towards the town.     As far as the friends she had at the Library, she damaged that relationship on her own.  She knew that not long after she started on the library in her paper.  What I said in an earlier blog was that she was on only, spoiled child and was probably forgiven for anything she did or said.  In her mindset, saying things about the library was not an attack on Mary Jane or Susan, it was on the library.  She couldn't and probably still can't see that the Library WAS Mary Jane and Susan.  Her friendship with Mary Jane was over and she couldn't understand why. Just know that she is carrying the loss of her friend to her grave.  When she gets on the other side, maybe she will understand what she has done.         I have heard about some loan from the town, but not from Liz.  I don't know enough about it to make comment, but I would think that retribution should have been handled by now. Who was sleeping on that watch?  Who allowed it to happen because I don't feel like paying my mortgage payment this month.

As I said before, when she started her paper, she made people sit up and pay attention to certain kettles that were burning and not being watched.  That was a good thing.  I lost contact about the time Slager came into the picture.  I did not know that he paid her any money for her paper.  I was told that he would be lessening her burden by getting more advertisements, etc.  I do know that after reading some of her article months later, attacking this and that, she said that Slager was editing her columns and taking things out or adding his opinion.  She was furious.  As this kept up it was getting to be a very tense situation.  They were supposed to be partners and he had taken control of her paper and was not getting paid.  The last I heard from Liz was that he left a message on her machine to come there at once and she wasn't going to be at his beck and call, so she never went back. Done. Over.  I don't like to see anyone lose their business, but Liz never stood up to him or made any demands.  I feel that if she wanted her business, she would have blocked him every step of the way, she didn't, so It's done, it's over.

By bringing Slager into this town that was strange to him, she did us all an injustice. I say this because the turmoil is still here and she doesn't work with him any longer.  When she was still writing, I thought it odd that she kept talking about this friend, Brenda and her children.  This was constant.  Next thing, she's selectwoman.  Are they still friend's?  I don't know.  Is Brenda in with Slager?  I don't know.  I do know that I would rather see all of us defending the Town of Wareham at our next town meeting.  We need to keep civil service.  If it is abolished, remember one thing - the selectmen (who know nothing about law) will be appointing who ever they want, to be our new chief.   George Coleman of crime watch? Maybe even Brucie.

I'm not looking for a fight.  I am not defending Liz.  I just would like to see us focus all our energy of fighting to get Wareham back from this BOS and the ITA.  They have no business treating the citizens of the town like dummies.

#62 2009-09-07 08:18:50

born, I AM NOT ATTACKING YOU ,I KNOW THERE ARE OTHER FAT PEOPLE IN TOWN ,IN FACT I AM FAT, YOU SEE I DISLIKE HER SO MUCH THAT I BRING OUT ANYTHING TO HURT HER THE WAY SHE HAS HURT MANY PEOPLE.  THE LOAN CAME FROM GUS YANKOUPLIS THE HEAD OF THE EDIC AT THAT TIME, HE DIED OF STOMACH CANCER AND SOMEHOW THE LOAN WAS SWEAPT  UNDER THE RUG I DONT KNOW HOW OR WHY I JUST KNOW THAT SHE DID NOT PAY IT BACK, WHEN I TALKABOUT HER CHLOTHES I SAY IT TO HIT HER , I KNOWWE ALL WHERE CHLOTHES MORE THAN ONCE BECAUSE WE LIKE THEM ,BUT LIZ DOESNT WASH HERS AND SMELLS A LOT OF THE TIME ,HER BODY ODOR IS  OFFENSIVE AT TIMES,,YES SHE WAS A SPOILED CHILD ALLWAYS GETTING HER WAYAND I BELEAVE THAT  IS HER PROBLEM,  BRENDA BECAME HER FREIND BECAUSE SHE WORKED AT THE PAPER ,THE MOUTHPIECE OF THE SELECTMAN AND BRENDA BROUGHT THE INFO TO HER, THEY PARKED AT TEMPEST  KNOB,WHERE BRENDA WOULD GIVE HER SENSITIVE INFO FROM EXECUTIVE SESSITIONS AND INFO ON WHO THEY WERE GOING TO HIT THAT WEEK,FOR EX  PAPER WOULD HIT CHIEF JOYCE AND THE SELECTMAN WOULD HIT HIM THAT WEEK,THE SELECTMAN AND THE PAPER WERE IN COLUSION,  THE PAPER WAS SOLD TO SLAGER FOR 5 K ,SHE DID NOT OWN THE PAPER SHE SCREWED HER SELF .  BORN I LIKE THE INFO YOU POST HERE AND I AGREE WITH YOU ON MOST THINGS , LIZ CHOSE HER PATH AND SHE WILL HAVE TO LIVE IT ,I DONY HATE FAT PEOPLE ,I JUST CANT STAND LIZ,  AND ALL THE TROUBLES WHAREHAM HAS CAN BE LAID AT HER DOOR STEP.

#63 2009-09-07 10:49:09

LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT THE FREE HEALTH INSURANCE SHE WAS COLLECTING FROM THE TOWN AFTER SHE LEFT THE CLERK/TREASURER POSITION AND FAILED TO LET THE TOWN KNOW SHE WAS STILL GETTING HEALTH INSURANCE FOR YEARS UNTIL HARTMAN DISCOVERED IT AND DEMANDED THE MONEY BE RETURNED WHICH SHE NEVER DID AND THEN SHE ATTACKED HARTMAN. HER HOUSE IS MORE THAN MESSY, IT SHOULD BE CONDEMNED. LIZ IS THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE:

LIVES IN FILTH  BUT USED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE TRASH BARRELLS NOT EMPTIED PROMPTLY AT LITTLE HARBOUR. AND YES SHE STILL MEETS WITH BRENDA EVERY WEEK AT TEMPEST KNOB. SHE CONTINUES TO SPREAD RUMORS AND LIES TO THE BRENDA. SHE HAS NOT CHANGED, NOR REMORSEFUL. SHE SEEKS PITY FROM EVERYONE SHE MEETS AND DOES A GOOD JOB AT IT.

#64 2009-09-07 11:48:11

I'm glad we share at least 'fat' together.  I am remembering slightly about the insurance bit.  I had heard about a loan, but you are telling much more than I knew.  I didn't hate Yankopolous, I don't really Hate anyone, but I did dislike him a lot.  When he first came in, we met and had a nice talk and he was up on getting the industrial park, etc. going full speed.  Then, we had to speak about business dealings personal to me quite a long while after he had settled in and he was like a Jekyll and Hyde right before me eyes.  I understood what he wanted and why, but I didn't want that.  I was hoping to have a peaceful talk with him that day, as I had all legal rights on my side, which was known to him.   I was willing to give a little.  He told me right to my face:  "I want out with the old and in with the new".      Leaving, will continue later,

#65 2009-09-07 13:07:46

Bornof: I am shocked that a man like you would use my favorite expression: "sympathy is in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."
Now knowing you, I am still laughing after reading it.
I wish people knew who you are and where you came from (family).
I enjoy your posts, and our "new" friendship.
Now that I know you, thank you for your service to Wareham and Onset, not just when I lived there and knew your family, but for the many years after.
I wish you would run for office, but I understand why you won't.
Enjoy your day off...you deserve it. Thank you for your posts that are always entertaining and informative.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com