#1 2009-09-01 22:56:27

"If the makeup of the board changes, this whole thing just goes away."

this was in slagers story about the DA and the Giffords etc.. to me he is trying to say to OUR WAREHAM if we change the present members of the bos WE as residents will not find out the truth about the audit...??

is it just me or did he do a great job at spinning bs again for his knights at the round table in wareham??

#2 2009-09-02 07:11:01

LizdaGnone - the entire context of this is rich.

He suggested that the reason for the DA's convening a grand jury was because somebody wanted to bury the audit and in some amazing way exerted their influence with the DA. and they figured out a way to do it.

He says this is  "just sickening" and urges those who agree to "please contact the Attorney General’s office".

I assume he already has and I can imagine their reaction to someone registering a complaint that Tim Cruz is acting inappropriately, in fact if what he alleges, illegally.

Does he expect Martha Coakley to take the unusual step of asking the chief justice of the Superior Court Department to authorize the convening of a statewide grand jury to investigate a district attorney?

#3 2009-09-02 07:24:50

Here's the funny thing.  Isn't a DA investigation what they always wanted all along?  I thought they wanted to see all of their enemies investigated, prosecuted, and destroyed? 

Now they're complaining that the DA is investigating?  That can only mean that they have done something wrong and this isn't going their way.

Tim Cruz is a good district attorney who has overseen the prosecution of several high profile cases and has been in the job close to 10 years...there have been no allegations of wrong doing against him, no attacks on his integrity in all of that time.

But he crosses Sweet Brucey and Bobo goes nuts.  But even with Bobo's attacks, Cruz can still say he's never been attacked by a person with integrity...just by a subhuman slug.

And you know the old saying about District Attorneys - if you piss the scumbags off, then you're doing your job.

#4 2009-09-02 07:36:38

ham THEY the bos wanted things to be investigated thats why they had the ita make it happen.. to me its kinda like calling time out on the playground and say you have a cramp when you dont you do it cuz you are losing ground and want to try to level the playing field..

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com