#1 2009-08-29 10:57:28

I WENT INTO RF MORSE TODAY AND THEY SAID THEY ARE CLOSING UP BECAUSE A DEVOLOPER BOUGHT THE LAND AND IS GOING TO PUT UP A BOX STORE, SUPERMARKET, AND DRUG STORE. THE PLANS ARE CURRENTLY IN THE ROCHESTERS PLANNING DEPT. THEY ARE SELLING OFF THEIR MERCHANDISE. I GUESS SOME TOWNS ARE BUSINESS FRIENDLY. SORRY TO SEE MORSE GO, IVE ENJOYED SHOPPING THEIR FOR YEARS.

#2 2009-08-29 11:56:12

YES they are but andrea smith a writer from slagers paper is not very happy you should read her story she is not happy with the new stores and jobs..

#3 2009-08-29 14:32:41

I spoke with a gentleman who owns a house on Old County Road. Apparently the deal would include the big box store having to buy up the houses on Old County Road (behind RF Morse). He told me the box store was either BJ's or Costco, but was not sure which. The owner of Morse's is trying to convince the box store negotiators that they need to offer the homeowners commercial value for the residential homes, in order for the homeowners to be more receptive to selling out.  Not a done deal yet. But, once again, Rochester profits and Wareham loses.

#4 2009-08-29 21:46:09

LIZdaGNOME wrote:

YES they are but andrea smith a writer from slagers paper is not very happy you should read her story she is not happy with the new stores and jobs..

Too funny, Smith is just as big a sell out as the ragman. When she was hired by bobo he said he was so impressed by the way she stood up to try and block Wareham Crossing. Then about a year later the slobserver is running ads for Wareham Crossing and shortly there after a lovely story by Smith about how fabulous Wareham Crossing is and how we should all shop there. What a joke she turned out to be.

Now we're back to the evil box stores.

Talk about selling your soul.

#5 2009-08-29 22:26:27

flox wrote:

LIZdaGNOME wrote:

Too funny, Smith is just as big a sell out as the ragman. When she was hired by bobo he said he was so impressed by the way she stood up to try and block Wareham Crossing. Then about a year later the slobserver is running ads for Wareham Crossing and shortly there after a lovely story by Smith about how fabulous Wareham Crossing is and how we should all shop there. What a joke she turned out to be.

Now we're back to the evil box stores.

Talk about selling your soul.

she wrote her story not happy and i asked how about the westfeid residents she went on about landscaping and architectituere...basically she seems against all development unless it is npleasing to the eye..

#6 2009-08-30 09:48:42

WHY  IS THE SHOPPING CENTER PEOPLE LOOKING AT ROCHESTER AND NOW WAREHAM ,WELL WE DONT HAVE A PLANNER ,LAST ONE WAS FIRED , THE SELECTMAN ARE ANTI GROWTH,AND WHO WOULD WANT TO DEAL WITH THESE CROOKS , THESE NUTS ARE OBSESED WITH WEST FILD THAT DOES NOT BRING IN TAX DOLLARS .

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com