#1 2009-08-28 08:50:59

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/615_dsc_0049_2.jpg
Photo by my wife of me at Swift's Beach yesterday. Click to enlarge.

We wake to ducky news in the Standard Times. Holy accountability Bruceman and Robobo! Outside agencies like the state Labor Dept., the Secretary of State and the Plymouth District Attorney's Office are looking at the Wareham idiocracy.

First Slager published the D.A. news finding it quite a stretch to make it look good for Brucie. Then a real journalist publishes two articles in a real newspaper about news that spells trouble for the ruling powers of Wareham.

Let's hope that the power elite wins, i.e., those who have power because of their "elite" dedication, honesty, intelligence, foresight, openness, disposition and talent.

Wareham voters should endorse being governed by this kind of elite rather than     1) A government that repeatedly makes bad decisions, resulting in worsening conditions for the town it runs. 2) A government run by an intellectually challenged leader. 3) A government full of BOS members that couldn't find their asses with both hands and a flashlight. 4) A government consisting of people where if they were to pick their noses for a half hour, their heads would cave in. (Adapted from am Urban Dictionary definition of idiocracy)

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by urneighbor (2009-08-28 08:52:08)

#2 2009-08-28 08:53:58

UR...your wife looks like my first mother-in-law.
Lovely family!
Just ducky.

#3 2009-08-28 10:41:00

UR,
There can only be so much spin when it is clear the Selectmen and ITA are in deep doo doo.

On a lighter note, How can you not LOVE DUCKS?????

#4 2009-08-28 12:49:21

Larry,
UR likes to feed them...not eat them.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com