#1 2009-08-27 11:02:17

This was a comment made yesterday on Slager's site:

By: angel-joe on 8/26/09
The FACT that the FBI is investigating that site (formal complaint made by one of the targets they have been bullying) - does not intimidate them? What idiots. They must be getting paid an awful lot but I doubt whoever is paying them to keep up the hateful rhetoric will get them out of their jam once the investigation is revealed.. Wow, really not smart at all...

Hmmmm....I wonder if they have a delete key on that site? :)

Just one more...because it would be funny if it wasn't so sad (sorry about that Casual!)

By: angel-joe on 8/26/09
I am also going to take a stab at guessing that this BOS had already turned over the results of the computer audit to the FBI long before the DA "confiscated" the results... Hello you idiots? How many times do you have to hear, that the FBI INVESTIGATES CORRUPTION?????? DAH.

Ooops, wrong again! :)

The great thing about this is it just takes one phone call to set the record straight and point a glaring light on those who talk before they think.

This is why I sleep well at night.

#2 2009-08-27 11:05:21

It is possible the FBI is involved as a source told me there was some very sensitive information on some computers which should have NEVER been taken.  We shall see how this information pans out.

#3 2009-08-27 11:20:47

It is a big jump between someone making a "formal" complaint, to an FBI investigation. To make a statement as FACT is assuming a great deal.

Let's move on to the part about taking money to post hateful rhetoric. First, no one pays me to post. If you view the truth as hateful rhetoric, that is a personal opinion, not a fact.

In a jam when the investigation is revealed? Whew....let's just let that one simmer. If it's the same reveal plan as before, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Your political conspiracy theories are just that...theories.

I've been involved in business for over 25 years and not once has anyone ever accused me of a corrupt act. The reason for that is I have never committed one and my ethics have been sound for my entire career. I don't know you Angel Joe, but you can stuff your accusations up your tuckus. If you want to debate the TRUTH and not lies and opinions, we can do that any day you like.

Here's the big reveal----------NOTHING....nothing but lies and rhetoric. That is what you have to offer.....

Enjoy your weekend! :)

#4 2009-08-27 11:22:24

Amen!

#5 2009-08-27 11:25:15

They might be involved because of the sensitive nature of the material, but I was referring to the claims that BillW's site was under investigation. It must be true, Angel-Joe says so! (That was sarcasm)

#6 2009-08-27 11:32:16

Tuckus?
Poppycock?

#7 2009-08-27 11:44:16

I'm trying to clean up my language Dan. Isn't that spiffy?

#8 2009-08-27 12:22:54

None of this is good at all, obviously something is amiss, and when something is amiss it usually means money (that we do not have).

#9 2009-08-27 13:22:45

You just lost me there Cara....??????

#10 2009-08-27 13:52:56

Larry, I think it is the bee's knees, the cat's meow, super duper.
Golly gee, keep it up!

#11 2009-08-27 14:29:24

danoconnell wrote:

Larry, I think it is the bee's knees, the cat's meow, super duper.
Golly gee, keep it up!

This is New England boys. It's "wicked", up here.

PShooter

#12 2009-08-27 14:31:55

You won't catch me saying wicked....that I can tell  you now. Since I have moved up here, I have found myself cursing more, so I wanted to see what I can do about stopping it. It's working pretty good! (that's super duper to you Dan!)

#13 2009-08-27 14:41:30

sentence enhancers...

#14 2009-08-27 15:06:27

Awesome, Larry!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com