#66 2009-08-24 12:47:25

Fear and Loathing in Wareham? Nice to meet you! One of the true heroes of the journalistic world!

#67 2009-08-24 14:44:50

Paul Shooter wrote a scathing attack today. Mostly on Chief Joyce.
If he is truly afraid of what will happen to him once he is discovered, he probably picked on the wrong guy.
Tom Joyce may not be Chief any longer, but I am sure he still has loyal "soldiers" on the PD, and they will investigate for him because they like him.
They will find Paul Shooter, and since Joyce isn't Chief anymore and has nothing to fear, I imagine Paul Shooter may be getting his ass kicked.
This time not by a fictitious person. This time by a live one.
Good luck, Paul.

#68 2009-08-24 14:58:35

Dan,
It is very strange to read the bold statements of Paul SHooter and then recall that he is scared of the punishment he might receive if someone finds out who he is. Quite a Jekyl and Hyde routine.

Isn't it a bit strange that Shooter writes about the same things that bother Slager? Don't you find that odd?

#69 2009-08-24 15:02:47

DOES PAUL SHOOTER HAVE A HOME OFFICE NOW ALSO? PRETTY BIG WORDS FOR A GUY WHO "CANT REVEAL" HIMSELF BECAUSE HE IS SCARED. WELL GO BACK HOME YOU SCARED PIECE OF CRAP.

#70 2009-08-24 15:05:32

I TOOK PYSCHOLOGY AND THIS IS THE CLASSIC ALTER PERSONALITY. YOU SEE SLAGER IN REAL LIFE IS A WEAK AND MEEK PERSON. YOU COULDNT STAND UP TO A ROCK. THATS WHY HE HAS A TOUGH GUY (PAUL SHOOTER) NOW WRITING BUT IS SCARED TO REVEAL HIMSELF. NOW HE COMES TO THE DEFENSE OF BOB SLAGER (ALMOST KISSING HIS ASS) BOBO GET TO THE DOCTOR THERE IS MEDICATION FOR THIS TYPE OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS.

#71 2009-08-24 16:05:03

OK people, sit down for this one, you're going to piss yourselves.

QUOTE FROM BOBO SHOOTER -

"You’ve got a hate blogger who calls himself Hammatron now (we called this loser something else at Wareham High School) talking the same third-grade crap over and over when everybody knows he would never have the stones to say any of this smack to a person’s face."

Hey, Bobo Shooter!  I WENT TO BISHOP STANG, BITCH!!!

BAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Guess your buddy "Paul" got some bad intel.  Put your sock puppet buddy back on your foot Bobo, the only thing he's good for is keeping your foot warm. 

Too funny, Bobo, all these years you pull bullshit out of your ass and now you're caught. 

I'd say take some anti-psychotic drugs and maybe Paul will stop talking to you, but then again, your descent into madness is pretty hysterical.

Bobo, you SOUND PRETTY FRIGGIN STUPID!!! BAHH HA HAH HA HA!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-08-24 16:11:36)

#72 2009-08-24 16:17:30

"You don’t keep flipping the bird at somebody who has the stones to keep fighting back. It’s just frigging stupid." - Bobo Shooter

http://vood00.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/middle-finger.jpg

Ahhh, there ya' go, Bobo Shooter.  A nice big frigging birdie, just for you.

#73 2009-08-24 16:54:22

After reading Bobo/Paul Shooters newest BS on their free blog. I'm convinced it's Bobo. He's mad. Bobo's been having a run of bad luck lately. Go away Bobo, go away.

Paul Shooter knows quite a bit about you. All about your Ego, and your financial troubles. He knows all about anti-SLAPP and has thoroughly ingested Bobo's case with former Chief Joyce. And WE should all read about it. Yeah, OK.

"Most of the crap written on Bill Whitehouse’s web site is coming from the same family."
--- I guess he's got us here, right brother Larry, sister Liz, cousins Ham, urneighbor, Molly, acasualobserver, second cousins twice removed Dan O, notalawyer, borninwareham and you know who the rest of you are. He's right again!

Get a grip Bobo. I think you have a social disorder (get help, seriously).

PShooter

Last edited by PShooter (2009-08-24 20:14:10)

#74 2009-08-24 17:00:20

I'd say we should all hold an intervention for him at his new office and insist he seek out the help a team of psychiatrists, but Monday is taco night in Casa de Bobo and he probably wouldn't even have the decency to flush his new office chair or at least spray some glade.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-08-24 17:02:02)

#75 2009-08-24 17:02:45

I am proud of all of my relatives on this site!!

#76 2009-08-24 17:05:39

danoconnell wrote:

I am proud of all of my relatives on this site!!

Ditto Dan O.

PShooter

#77 2009-08-24 18:42:41

I don't post very much but am proud to be part of the family.

#78 2009-08-24 18:58:38

Can someone sponsor a town meeting article calling for the town to only do its advertising with newspapers that have offices?  (Offices as in office buildings, not offices as in Bobo sitting on the crapper while tapping away on his laptop.)

#79 2009-08-24 19:00:14

MY GOD SLAGER OR SHOOTER YOU ARE A NUT CASE YOU REMIND ME OF A  MOVIE I ONCE SAWABOUT A PERSON WITH SEVERAL PERSONALITIES   , YOU HAVE ONE SLAGER MEAK AND MILD IN PERSON, SECOND PICK UP A PEN AND YOU TALK MORE VILONTLY NOW ANOTHER PERSONALITY SHOOTER THE TOUGH GUY, ARE YOU A CROSS DRESSER, DO YOU WHERE WOMENS CLOTHES , HOW MANY PERSONALITIES DO YOU HAVE?, YOU ARE CRAZY,YOU SAY YOU CAME FROM CALIFORNIA AND YOUR FATHER DIDNT LIKE YOU , WAS YOUR FATHER  A CHARLES MANSON TYPE FIGURE , MAN YOU ARE CRAZY , YOU SOUND LIKE A MAN   BEING FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET BY CHIEF  JOYCE , JUST FACE IT YOUR A LOUSY REPORTER , A  SHITTY BUSINESSMAN, AND YOUR GOING OUT OF BUSSINESS,PROLONG IT AND YOU WILL BE IN BANKRUPTCY , GO NOW ,SO YOU HAVE BIG BALLS , WELL THE FAMILY OF BLOOGERS ON BILLS SITE THINK YOU ARE FOLL OF SHIT ,GO ON MASS HEALTH CARE AND GET THE PHYSIRATIC HELP YOU NEED, AND DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU OUT ON YOUR WAY OUT OF WAREHAM,

#80 2009-08-24 19:15:43

Can I ask a question, if someone is in serious financial trouble, on the verge of losing their home, how does that person afford to go to Disney? I take my grandchildren to Disney and even staying at a value resort it is still a $3,000.00 trip easily.

Also, shame on the printer for printing the rag when Bobo is past due. My husband owned a little Pepperidge Farm route for many years, we are talking about cookies, and yet he never delivered to a customer who had a balance. Ever. And you know, over the years we got burned a few times but never by much. He felt badly for some of the smaller markets, but business is business.

#81 2009-08-24 19:27:32

In Bobo's defense, he got off the plane, kissed Mickey's ass, and got back on, though yes, Zoo, I'd imagine even a 12 hour jaunt to Disney is quite costly.  His printer probably wouldn't have minded that money.

http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/images/two-face-batman.jpg

Bobo Shooter, flip the coin and decide who you are today.

#82 2009-08-24 19:27:40

SLAGER I JUST SIT HERE AND SING THE SONG TIME IS ON MY SIDE,     TIME IS OM MY SIDE ,  AND WE WILL WATE YOU OUT BUT TIME IS NOT ON  YOUR SIDE YOUR GOIN BANKRUPT    WOP EE WOPEE    TIME IS ON MY SIDE  YOU CRAZY BASTARD, GO EAT A BAGEL AND DROWN YOUR SORROWS IN THE CREAME CHEESE    TIME IS ON MY SIDE.

#83 2009-08-24 19:28:24

Robert Slager isn't mentally ill.

He may be depressed. I don't know if he is but if he reads he can click here or Google Zung Depression Scale - this depression scale honestly  If  finds he is clinically depressed he should see his doctor who is likely to prescribe an anti-depressant and suggest therapy.

Paul Shooter is real. I see no signs he isn't.

#84 2009-08-24 19:34:02

Urneighbor...you KILL me brother!
I think Paul Shooter is real, also, except I, like you, know that Paul Shooter is living in some-one's vessel.
Eve remind you of anyone?

Last edited by danoconnell (2009-08-24 19:35:21)

#85 2009-08-24 19:35:44

Neighbor, Paul Shooter is Bobo.  There were a thousand signs in the other columns, but the chief settlement and losing his office were sore spots so he let loose through Shooter again today, but let his Bobo-ness and raw Bobo emotion shine through this time.  The column is a poorly written, badly edited tirade and was pure Bobo emotion, lashing out because he thinks the criticism of him on this board is keeping him from his dream of being a big time media tycoon.  The column has the unbridled trademark Bobo hatred all over it.

Not really worth it to debate it, but Bobo got super pissed with this column, and the Bobo-ness flows throughout it.  It's undeniably him.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-08-24 19:51:55)

#86 2009-08-24 19:38:13

Did he really go to Disney? He only said he was chatting form Disney who knows?  No Pictures of him and Goofy (kind of hard to take a picture of yourself with yourself) or Mick or Minnie. Uncle Scrooge would have been good. I think he  went there in his own world not ours. He has lost it altogether.

#87 2009-08-24 19:57:08

All I know is, at the end of all of this, Joyce is still in Wareham and still has a job.  Meanwhile, Bobo lost his office.  If Bobo Shooter wants to sit in his new bathroom office at home and pretend Joyce is the loser, well, that's just adorable.

Be sure to flush, Bobo.  Don't want your new office getting stinky.

#88 2009-08-24 20:06:26

Ham,
I wanted to say that while Dick Tucker is busy whining about Joyce not paying, if the roles were reversed, Dick would be filing appeal after appeal after appeal.

#89 2009-08-24 22:01:07

Naaw, no Three Faces of Eve, or Sybil... I know about quite a lot about this disorder...

Paul Shooter isn't an alter personality of Robert Slager, that isn't how it works. This Shooter is certainly under his influence despite his protestations that he's his own person reaching his own conclusions. He seems to really look up to him. The two of them reinforce each other's beliefs and fears. That's why you see so many similarities in the content of the writing.

Shooter is trying to curry favor with Slager, hence attacking his enemies in this most recent angry rambling column.

If anything they've become a cult of two.

#90 2009-08-24 22:30:15

well it seems after last nights chat on slagers site and spilling over into this morning.. he has refused to post my comments since this afternoon.. he claims "all opinions are welcome" just not me for asking him the same question over and over and over and still no answer.. he has complained about the standard times repeatedly not allowing him to post and he refuses me.. he claimed "FREEDOM OF SPEECH MATTERS IN THIS COUNTRY" with the whole ovm situation and he refuses to post my comments.. he cant even follow his own rules..

#91 2009-08-24 22:57:06

Shooter produce the news article regarding your friend that was killed in the car accident to put this issue to bed

#92 2009-08-25 08:05:45

urneighbor wrote:

Naaw, no Three Faces of Eve, or Sybil... I know about quite a lot about this disorder...

Paul Shooter isn't an alter personality of Robert Slager, that isn't how it works. This Shooter is certainly under his influence despite his protestations that he's his own person reaching his own conclusions. He seems to really look up to him. The two of them reinforce each other's beliefs and fears. That's why you see so many similarities in the content of the writing.

Shooter is trying to curry favor with Slager, hence attacking his enemies in this most recent angry rambling column.

If anything they've become a cult of two.

It would be interesting if this were a case study, but it is not, which is why alarm bells should be going off.
I think most people on this site and some others would conclude that the ragman is nuts (see also: bonkers, wooba wooba, cracked)
Early on the "shooter" personality manifested as a pressure relief valve to vent some anti-selectmen views that the ragman could not say were his and was causing great angst for him internally. Then "shooter" started lashing out (baseball bat) when the ragman was trapped in a corner over the Onset Village Market. Now, losing his office, giving in to Joyce, which is are huge ego slaps, he starts lashing out verbally against all the things people are saying, all through "shooter".

The reasons this should be ringing alarm bells:
This manifestation of the ragman's ego has continually referenced violence: baseball bat to the head, kicked his butt, even his name "shooter".
The manifestation is growing as fast as the ragman's empire is crumbling.

I imagine that Slager truly believes that "shooter" is real, in fact, some day there may be only shooter and no ragman.

He really needs help, no joke.

#93 2009-08-25 09:29:32

He would benefit from therapy - even if not depressed he would benefit from gaining insight into himself. 

He may have traits or characteristics of some personality disorders, but to actually be diagnosed as such you need to have a certain number of features and I doubt he does.

I still see no indication Shooter is some kind of alter-ego, let alone an alter personality.

I just think he's another person with a rather warped relationship with Slager.

Last edited by urneighbor (2009-08-25 09:30:30)

#94 2009-08-25 10:46:21

Neighbor, I don't want to give Bobo the chance to say the bloggers are fighting over this, but I have to ask - how do you figure it's not Bobo when "Paul Shooter" has been slapped on stories where many people have been interviewed, people who have never met anyone and all say that Bobo was the one who talked to them, how do you explain "Paul Shooter's" name being on the bank robbery story or the Marion TA story, both seeming to be cut and pasted rehashs of other papers' stories. 

Bobo tried to throw people off the trail by saying, "Look Paul Shooter is critical of me" but I didn't buy it.  Nobody bought it.  "I think Sweet Brucey is bad but I have to work with Bobo because the CBW is evil?"  Please, that's only something that makes sense to a bagel biter. 

We made fun of him because he kept printing stories with no author byline where he was quoted extensively.  We made fun of him for interviewing himself.  Andrea left, so he couldn't slap her name on there anymore.  So he invented Paul Shooter.  If he had invented "Paul Jones" or "Paul Smith"  he probably would have had a month until we started asking "why hasn't anyone met Paul Jones?"

He waited over a week before saying anything about Paul Shooter.  I thought he'd be smarter and say something like Shooter was a one time thing just to help me cover Brady's meeting and now he's left.  The bloggers, as a joke, as I recall, called it and said I bet he'll say Paul Shooter is a secret double agent spy, and low and behold, that's what he went with. 

He copies ideas from here all the time.

One more thing - He said he knows Hammatron from Wareham High School.  As I pointed out, I went to Bishop Stang. It gave me great delight and glee when I read that.   It's obviously Bobo thinking I'm someone else, trying to intimidate that person.  Bobo Shooter, you can't intimidate someone when you haven't gotten it right.

I don't know, Neighbor, I enjoy your postings and you bring alot to the debate, but if you don't see the signs, (especially with this latest column where he went off the hook in true Bobo style) then I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-08-25 10:50:43)

#96 2009-08-25 11:18:27

just wanted to bring your attention to this  the day i decide to get a quote on shirt slager put in his paper quotes about "im not paul shooter" tshirts.. man i wish he would use his own IMAGINATION..

#97 2009-08-25 11:25:37

Bobo should get a "I am Paul Shooter" shirt.  Or a "I Heart Sweet Brucey" shirt.

#98 2009-08-25 14:02:13

Bobo to open up a new shop at sweet Brucie's house...

#99 2009-08-25 14:09:17

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Bobo should get a "I am Paul Shooter" shirt.  Or a "I Heart Sweet Brucey" shirt.

http://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_bruce_tshirt-p235112152315473454t5tr_400.jpg

PShooter

#100 2009-08-25 16:24:50

hamm as of yet still nor robbery story from shooter or slager guess thats not real wareham news..

#101 2009-08-25 16:32:56

That's odd.  Paul Shooter wrote a story on the bank robbery so you think he'd do a follow up.  Let's get one with quotes, this time, Paul Shooter.  Get out there and talk to investigating officers, bring us back the real scoop Shooty old boy.

#102 2009-08-25 19:20:42

Ham...
Obviously I recognize that I may be wrong and in fact Slager and Shooter are one and the same. I just think he  tired of being Bruce's flunky and managed to find a flunky of his own.

#103 2009-08-25 22:42:50

everyone please bear with me on this post..
slager since you read this site make a note that i have emailed myself copies of all posts i have sent to your site if you continue to only choose posts that are not in direct conversation to you i will call the better business buruea and report you as it is a pay site and you have it posted on your site several places all opinions and viewpoints are welcome as long as no defaming of private citizens..

#104 2009-08-26 08:16:57

Liz, what did he do now?

#105 2009-08-26 09:02:41

Liz,
I don't think he has to post your comments. That is what I mean by "controlled" posting. He claims he welcomes all opinions, but what he really means is "I censor every post, to make sure I can either answer it, or it doesn't conflict with the propaganda".

Just post them here, he reads this site!

#106 2009-08-26 09:48:51

I see he wrote a big new policy about if he doesn't like your posts, you'll get thrown out and get your prorated money back.  Is that because of Lizdagnome?  She should feel honored!  Did she get her money back?

Bobo, what happened to free speech?  You only allow posts that don't hurt Sweet Brucey's feelings?  What a good lackey.  How are you going to afford a new office without a flushable office chair if you keep giving money back when Sweet Brucey's feelings are hurt?

#107 2009-08-26 10:04:17

Ham,
This really puts a cramp in his "welcome all opinions" claim. I told her it is dangerous to get into a battle of wits with the witless.

#108 2009-08-26 10:06:23

Hamatron5000 wrote:

I see he wrote a big new policy about if he doesn't like your posts, you'll get thrown out and get your prorated money back.  Is that because of Lizdagnome?  She should feel honored!  Did she get her money back?

Bobo, what happened to free speech?  You only allow posts that don't hurt Sweet Brucey's feelings?  What a good lackey.  How are you going to afford a new office without a flushable office chair if you keep giving money back when Sweet Brucey's feelings are hurt?

yes hamm cuz of lil o me.. its funny he put the truthful clause in there since he is the site moderator he decides what is the truth..we went back and forth sun night and monday morn and he refused to post several of my comments because they challenged his versions and his skills to research and find facts and truth and so his so called love of wareham... i kinda am honored he implemented new policy and procedures cuz i refuse to accept bs and demand truth and answers.. just like the bos finally put in policy and procedures as road commisioners cuz i challanged them on that also and demanded to see where it was written..hes just covering his but too late though his refusal to post my comments were before his new policy nice try slager..he should know by know i dont play to lose..

#109 2009-08-26 10:29:02

Wow, did you at least get your money back?  That's not fair if your free speech gets trampled on AND your money goes to feed into his bagel habit.

Maybe the fumes in his new office are getting to him.  Spray some glade and open a window, Bobo.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-08-26 10:29:32)

#110 2009-08-26 11:08:32

ham it appears as long as my post are not directed to him, questioning his statements, or his reporting, or researching, or love for wareham, or asking him questions over and over to get an answer, or talk about the bos and ita withholding public records(dvd), and having a public record disappear(book with pic of my daughter and other kids) then he will post my comments.. funny how he claims FREEDOM OF SPEECH MATTERS IN THIS COUNTRY surrounding the ovm issue but he supresses my right to FREE SPEECH IN THIS COUNTRY..

#111 2009-08-27 01:09:27

LIZdaGNOME wrote:

dan, slager intends to still work from his home and hes is a statement from him " I plan to keep fighting for as long as possible because I love this community and I care deeply about its future"

How rude.  If he loved this community he would not have written bold faced lies just to incite people and divide the citizens of Wareham.  I love Wareham and I also care deeply about its future and Slager's moving out of town is step one to reclaim our town.  If he loved our town, why didn't he move here (thank God that never happened)?  Why not start a rag in Halifax?  Sounds good to me and no travel expenses.   Step two, etc. will be to rid our town of the ITA, BOS and Town Moderator.  We can do it!  The next step is to get Lt. Wallace into the position that he has earned and deserves.

#112 2009-08-28 13:32:31

Bobo cheered his landlords this week.  I cheer them too.  Fumigating their building for re-rental and hauling away all of the empty bagel bags is not an enviable task.  First, they survive almost being run over by a geriatric gadfly, now they have to clean up a big Bobo mess.  Those guys are real troopers.

Bobo, I hope you left those nice gentlemen paid up on all rent owed.  Funny, you respond to all criticism, but never touched that one.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-08-28 13:35:46)

#113 2009-08-29 08:27:25

Hamatron5000 so thats why hazmat teams were at his old office, clean up the bagel bags and other junk left behind rag paper.. HAHA

#114 2009-08-29 10:49:04

Yeah it's been a harrowing experience cleaning that place up after three years of Ragman stench but when they can finally do something useful with the former Rag HQ, like turn it into a nail salon or a frozen yogurt stand, then it will be worth it.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com