#1 2009-08-09 15:44:27

Hey, when's that audio gonna git posted? And...how 'bout those constant lies?

Last edited by Savage Joes a Dbag (2009-08-15 16:08:39)

#2 2009-08-09 16:46:41

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Waiting for the video clip of the Eckstom and Wheeler

I endured the original in the Selectmen's meeting room, then paid the Selectmen's office 20 bucks just for the joy of hearing that chalkboard squeal again. I've got the receipt.

Caveat: You can not unhear this.

Excuse Me?!?

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#3 2009-08-09 16:51:37

Hey Savage Joe's,  You've certainly got my permission to upload where ever you like.  I think it will make for an interesting perspective for anyone unable to attend on the 30th.  Thanks for respecting my approval and a job well done.
Bob

#4 2009-08-09 16:55:02

bbrady wrote:

Hey Savage Joe's,  You've certainly got my permission to upload where ever you like.  I think it will make for an interesting perspective for anyone unable to attend on the 30th.  Thanks for respecting my approval and a job well done.

Email it here, Joe.

#5 2009-08-09 17:02:29

I am probably being selfish but because I don't live in Wareham I sure would like someone to post videos of the various meetings here. I bet some of them are life imitating the art of the Sweet Brucie animations.

I bet Dan and anyone else who cares about Wareham but isn't a resident would like to see these too.

I'll be in Wareham tomorrow so be prepared to identify yourself with the secret color of the day.

#6 2009-08-10 02:42:09

urneighbor; I've got a bunch of old meetings on dvd. Come on over, have a soda(beer?). You'll laugh, you'll cry. You'll probably kick my TV(please don't). Be prepared to fall asleep about 42 times. Otherwise, I think archiving/posting public meetings should already be happening by the town and wctv, but I don't think it is. Probably too much opportunity to pick up all the mistakes by BOS, etc.. I don't know if it's ever been brought up as a possibility, but would be a good thing.

Last edited by Savage Joes a Dbag (2009-08-15 16:01:55)

#7 2009-08-10 02:59:34

Savage Joes a Dbag wrote:

Otherwise, I think archiving/posting public meetings should already be happening by the town and wctv, but I don't think it is.

It'll happen eventually but cost is an issue. Meanwhile, audio capture and archiving is trivial. Those I can post here. Time permitting (ha, ha), I can also run them through voice recognition software and spit out a transcript.

#8 2009-08-10 08:11:33

Thanks for the invite and beer is fine...

If you have someone who is interested in attending the meetings and has a decent video camera they could record them and put them on YouTube and post them in a regular section here.

Today's video cameras  (camcorders) work well in available light and most have zooms of 5x or more for those good close-ups.

Another benefit of doing this yourself is that you don't have to depend on the cable TV camera person to decide who to focus in on.

If anyone is interested in buying a good reasonably priced video camera, here's a link of reviews.

If you did this you'd leap ahead of Slager's blog another giant step as the best news and opinion website covering Wareham.

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/sc/32427827-2-300-OVR-1.gif

Last edited by urneighbor (2009-08-10 08:12:52)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com