#1 2009-08-06 11:52:52

It's me, Rip Dinkle. I'm here to rip Dinkle (I think we know who he is). I am also an ace reporter and former member of a super hero group. We doubled as a rock band but would change into costumes and assist regular citizens in repelling the evil forces. It has been said that I am needed here in Wareham because the powerful and often invisible Paul Shooter is stirring up trouble. If i can get close to him, I can "skidooooosh" him, fear not!

I was also the second choice to clean up the Double Douche in the movie Roadhouse.

#2 2009-08-06 13:28:44

God speed, Rip Dinkle. We're behind you one hundred feet...I mean percent.
http://www.adherents.com/lit/comics/image_film/MysteryMen_32.jpg

#3 2009-08-06 13:29:11

Rip Dinkle wrote:

I was also the second choice to clean up the Double Douche in the movie Roadhouse.

Hokay, I'll bite. Who was the first choice?

#4 2009-08-06 14:06:52

I lost out to Patrick Swayze, it's a hair thing..

I want my own cartoon by Ham. If I am going to defend the good people from Paul Shooter, I must have my own cartoon!

Shooter was spotted at Dunkin Donuts picking up a doze bagels, wonder what those are for? Is it payday?

#5 2009-08-06 14:32:49

PShooter,

How did you get a photo of Bobo's new staff of reporters?  Paul Shooter is flying above them, you just can't see him because, yes, as we've all heard, his image cannot be reproduced in photographs.

#6 2009-08-06 14:40:18

I can see him. A new technology created by AAD (Americans against douchbaggery) has just been developed. It's called Bagelvision. The goggles leave a faint scent and small pieces of burnt sesame seeds around your eyes, but it works.

#7 2009-08-06 14:40:35

Wait, I think that's Paul Shooter in the blue suit.  Paul Shooter is also a shapeshifter, so when Paul Shooter takes a form that he doesn't mind you seeing, then you can photograph that, but you can't photograph his true form.

#8 2009-08-06 19:42:51

I put on my bagel vision glasses and saw Paul Shooter secretly buying Red Bull and breathe mints at the Onset Village Market. Dont tell his boss! Now do I get my cartoon! Up, up, and Skidoooooosh!

#9 2009-08-06 19:44:41

Alert! Alert! I just saw Rip Dinkle and his trusty side kick the Angry Gnome! What a pair of superheroes they are!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com