#1 2009-07-24 22:57:34

Read this:

According to a memorandum of between the Wareham Police Department and the Crime Watch Program signed on June 20, 2009 by Wallace, Coleman and Sanquinet, the volunteers of Crime Watch are "indemnified, defended and held harmless for all claims by any person arising out of the performance of their duties of parking enforcement and shall be named insured to a certificate of liability insurance maintained by the Town of Wareham covering its employees in connection with their official duties."

As rpeorted and published by Mr. Slager

So when I asked about liability Bruce said no he answered my question twice, ITA said no, Donahue said they sign waivers and Brenda said they have their own liability insurance.   

This memorandum was signed two weeks before I asked my question so the Board and ITA did in fact lie to the citizens, these were not "misspeaks" they were all very clear and emphatic with their answers...view the tape...more to follow.

Mr Slager please post a copyof the memorandum on your site.

#2 2009-07-24 23:06:48

If you recall my initial question was about the town paying money to Crimewatch for gas.

ITA no, Bruce stated we give them NO money and the fact that we don't finacially support them in itself is a crime. Again view the tape.

Mr. Slager reports:

Crime Watch is a joint program between the group's board of directors, the police department, and the town. The group is financially self-sufficent except for a gas allowance, which is paid for by the town.

Like I keep saying just give us the truth.

In this case thank you Mr Slager

#3 2009-07-24 23:15:08

Jeers to retribution:

ITA - Mr Slager reports truth about the finances and liability issues between the town and Crimewatch, he caught you and the Board telling a lie to the citizens so you decide to withold information from him when he request new Town Accountant credentials.Mr Slager welcome to our current town leaders and their retribution tactics when a citizen dares to ask them a question. Now you know how it feels.It's not hate we have but frustration.

#4 2009-07-25 07:08:07

Holy Cow. You have caught the selectmen and the ita in a lie. Imagine that.

The wonderful irony here, is that it is ragboy doing the outing. Too funny for words. How can he possibly cheer this bos again after catching them in a bald faced lie? Just watch and see. He'll figure out some way to do it.

#5 2009-10-31 21:02:03

Thought a bit of memory recall is in order. Mr Slager since so many have questions about this maybe you would be so kind as to run an updated story in your paper, after all it was you that uncovered and exposed the BOS lies.

#6 2009-10-31 21:30:18

searay240 wrote:

According to a memorandum of between the Wareham Police Department and the Crime Watch Program signed on June 20, 2009 by Wallace, Coleman and Sanquinet, the volunteers of Crime Watch are "indemnified, defended and held harmless for all claims by any person arising out of the performance of their duties of parking enforcement and shall be named insured to a certificate of liability insurance maintained by the Town of Wareham covering its employees in connection with their official duties."

As rpeorted and published by Mr. Slager

So when I asked about liability Bruce said no he answered my question twice, ITA said no, Donahue said they sign waivers and Brenda said they have their own liability insurance.   

This memorandum was signed two weeks before I asked my question so the Board and ITA did in fact lie to the citizens, these were not "misspeaks" they were all very clear and emphatic with their answers...view the tape...more to follow.

"Jesus"

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

#7 2009-10-31 21:34:30

Searay, I know I brought this thread up multiple times regarding coleman also, I'm glad its finally coming to the surface.
First, Did the town actually appoint these people through the proper legal channels and if not will the town also be liable for damages to the victim? (I sense this is going to cost the town alot more than they made on ticket)
Second, I wonder how much actual revenue was generated by these tickets and compare it to the cost of legal fees?
Third, Where are the signed waivers that they stated (on live tv) they had?
Finally, What does anyone think the overall financial impact had on our local businesses in Onset that NEED this revenue to survive the winter because of crimewatch, board of selectmen, and intrim town administrator?
I feel very bad for the businesses that have suffered because of the henchmen, We should be promoting the HELL out of Wareham and Onset!  WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL TOWN WITH SO MUCH CULTURE AND DIVERSITY WHICH MAKES US SO UNIQUE!  This again proves that the current administration does not do all of there homework.

#8 2009-10-31 21:44:07

For the video of it...go to

Pretty much from the start of Pt. 2
BoS 07/07/09

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-10-31 21:47:17)

#9 2009-11-01 07:10:48

What can we do about this ? The insurance company for the town is MIIA.

#10 2009-11-01 08:34:00

That meeting was the first I'd heard of Steve Holmes and I remember watching on TV that night, "This guy is being lied to right to his face."  Steve was lied to by the board of selectmen and he hasn't given up on finding out the truth and that is why he is going to make one hell of a selectmen.

#11 2009-11-01 08:39:57

I met this man and his wife in Florida this week. Very nice couple from Wareham.
She is lovely and he is very bright, articulate, knowledgeable, humble, foresighted, has a vision for the future of Wareham and is dedicated to preserving Wareham and Onset.
I found him to be sincere, compassionate, unbiased, non-hateful, positive, quiet and very committed to improving relations between the people of Wareham and the Board of Selectmen.
I wish I was up there to vote for him.
His name is Steve Homes.
He would make a very fine Selectman.
I hope you give him the opportunity to serve you.

#12 2009-11-01 08:45:15

Me too, Ham. I had never heard of him before then, and it's why I introduced myself to him after Bob's first meeting. Glad I did. Steve you da man..

Sweet Brucey huffing and puffin, being rude as hell, lying. Just listen to Sweet Brucey assert his dominance, "Crimewatch isn't going anywhere!!"
I'm no hateblogger, but Sweet Brucey is the biggest douchebag I ever met, hands down. As Bobo would say, that's not an opinion, it's a verifiable fact...

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-11-01 08:57:11)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com