#1 2009-07-24 15:46:51

I THOUGHT THESE TWO LETTERS DESERVED THEIR OWN THREAD

Dear Mr.Slager,
        The first rule in jourmalism is to get your facts straight. You wrongfully reprted that I have a son. In fact,as I told you, I have two daughters. Two daughters who were deeply disturbed by what they witnessed last Friday.Also,you stated in this weeks paper that I said I knew the witness. I HAVE NEVER MET PAM MILLER BEFORE LAST FRIDAY.I told you that, though. The right thing for you to do would to be to print retraction in next weeks paper. What you do is completely up to you. I contacted you because I thought you were a decent guy. I contacted you because this is a story that needs to be told.
        Also,what happened or did not happen between my husband and Crimewatch is not the issue here at all. The facts will come out in court.I stand behind what I saw last Friday. I may be alot of things,but I am not a liar. I will show my girls that in this world,you have to stand up for what is right. My seven year old GIRL saw the same thing I saw.Is her vision skewed because daddy works atthe police station?I think not, Mr.Slager. I have no personal vendetta against Coleman. He was wrong and that is that. I just want to tell you that there were other witnesses to this event. Are we all liars?
                                          Sincerely,
                                                Kimberly Lake

Report | Quote
#13 Yesterday 23:29:32
kimandoonagh
Dear Mr.Slager,
        I am extremely disappointed in how I was perceived in the article that came out in todays paper. I quoted to you exactly what I saw. At that time, I had no clue who George Coleman was. I did not know that he was the director of the Onset Crimewatch. In fact, I only found out once I left the police station after giving my statement. Call me an idiott if you will,but I do not get involved with town politics or gossip. I simply do not like to see someone take advantage of their position and throw their weight around. i think that there should be a mandatory class on community policing. Mr.Coleman needs to work on his interpersonal skills.If my family needed help, as it stands right now, I would not be comfortable walking into the crimewatch office to get it. Hopefully,when you report on this again,you will take a nuetral position. I think we should all just wait and see what happens in court.

Sincerely,
                                   Oonagh Jacobsen

SO SLAGER INTERVIEWS THREE PEOPLE FOR HIS STORY. BASED ON THESE TWO WITNESSES SLAGER LIED, DISTORTED THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT THEY TOLD HIM AND THE THIRD WITNESS A MEMBER OF CRIME WATCH MUST HAVE TOLD HIM WHAT HE SAW ON TV LAST NIGHT BECAUSE IT WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INCIDENT THAT TOOK PLACE IN ONSET. WAY TO GO SLAGER YOU LIAR

#2 2009-07-24 16:13:12

BREAKING NEWS: Ragboy is the worst reporter ever, before, during, and after a town wide computer audit.

#3 2009-07-24 22:25:45

He could interview himself and talk in third person!! Fucking wack job always tryin to start trouble!!

#4 2009-07-25 07:23:47

Interviewing himself in the third person simply proves that the rag is not worthy of our readership. It is a hack paper with a hack reporter in my opinion. Don't pay for it and don't subscribe to it online. Newspapers need money. Don't give him any.

#5 2009-07-25 08:48:56

WHY WOULD ANYONE SUBSCRIBE TO HIS ONLINE PAPER ANYWAYS? HE PRINTS FULL ARTICLES ALL WEEK. HE CANT HELP HIMSELF. HE WANTS EVERYONE TO READ THEM. PLEASE PEOPLE YOUR READING FOR COMMENTS? THE SUNDAY NIGHT CHATS ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON? I CANT BELIEVE IT ITS SO PATHETIC. FULL ARTICLES IN A PAY ONLY SITE. HE CANT HELP IT, HE IS OBSESSED.

#6 2009-07-25 10:27:26

I would like to thank these witnesses for standing up and having the courage to tell the public what they saw.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com