#1 2009-07-22 19:27:09

Check this out: http://www.wickedlocal.com/wareham/news … t-come-out

It starts: Reporters in my office, experienced reporters who have covered all kinds of beats in many different towns, continue to be amazed by the tales of Wareham, and more than one resident has used the word “laughingstock” to describe how the town is viewed these days by, well, almost everyone.

I know some have been on the fence about Smith, but he does a good job in this article. I hope people do come out on July 30. Power to the people.

#2 2009-07-22 20:02:01

A good column, but can we drop the pretense that this BOS could be reasoned with?  That's like saying you could reason with Al Capone.

#3 2009-07-22 20:48:24

At least there is unbiased news coverage that is finally telling folks what is really happening.  For too long BoBo the HoBo and the BOS have been controlling all information .  I feel refreshed everytime there is an article printing the truth.

Sweet Brucie still owes $181,000.00 in back taxes but hasn't been able to find out who is writing the truth.

#4 2009-07-22 23:25:34

Good article. But I think if anyone thinks that learning the identities of bloggers to this site is the biggest story, they're missing the point. This is a grass roots uprising in response to the mismanagement by and frustration caused by the leadership in Wareham.

#5 2009-07-23 19:22:02

I can't afford to lose my job! Slager cannot be trusted.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com