#1 2009-07-15 19:31:13

I went to the rag and saw bobo had written "My lawyer told me that if I posted something on Whitehouse’s site it could be twisted by defense counsel as a willingness on my part to enter into a debate with him and the rest of his hatebloggers."
Is it bobo's lawyer or bobo who does not under logical consequences?  If bobo is responding to every post on the REAL wareham observer in his sloppy seconds wareham observer, isn't that a sign that bobo has a willingness to enter into a debate with the hatebloggers?  I though bobo bragged that he has a logical mind.
I know I went on to his site specifically to see what he has written about the friendly bloggers on the informative warehamobserver.

#2 2009-07-15 20:23:32

Hey!  bobo wrote: "I filed a criminal harassment complaint against him with the Wareham Police Department after the operator of the fake Wareham Observer web site falsely attributed 44 posts made by an anonymous blogger named “HorrayforAudits” to me. "

Hmmm...was bobo really working for sweet brucie?  In the middle of the L O N G town wide computer audit, bobo goes to the police and files a complaint against the website that the bos was looking for on town owned computers.  Now wouldn't the police department need to check to see what is written on the site to fully investigate the complaint?  And maybe there should be a second, third and forth opinion.

#3 2009-07-15 22:04:56

Yes Mixie, in Bobo's world, he's making sense but in the real world he's saying....

My lawyer told me not to post there or I'm asking for it....yet for some reason he thinks it's peachy I engage in the battle on my own website and in my print edition.

Yep, makes sense to me. (That's sarcasm Bobo)

#4 2009-07-15 22:14:26

That's funny

#5 2009-07-15 22:30:49

If Slager has a lawyer, who is paying for it? Certainly not his propaganda paper. Maybe he hired dewey, cheatum, and Howe?

#6 2009-07-15 22:35:36

That was good!

#7 2009-07-16 06:48:53

Good point Larry!

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/615_car_talk_dewey_cheetham__howe.jpg
Has anybody ever received a letter from an attorney representing Mr. Slager?

Emailed threats have far less impact than a registered letter one's lawyer.

Has a civil suit ever been filed?

I there any proof he has retained a lawyer?

I don't think it is illegal to pretend you have a lawyer.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#8 2009-07-16 07:45:34

HE THREATEN TO SUE EVERYONE BUT DOESNT HAVE THE 1000 BUCKS TO PAY HIS STATE FILING FEES. TYPICAL TRAILER PARK RESPONSE. BOTTOM LINE IS SLAGER HAS NO CASE BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS BEING TOLD HERE.

#9 2009-07-16 07:52:58

I still am curious whether there's any proof he actually has retained an attorney. If he hasn't and if he isn't even being advised by an attorney at all, it doesn't make him a law breaker, it just makes him a liar.
http://imagecache5.art.com/p/LRG/15/1563/HGADD00Z/dewey-cheatum--howe.jpg

#10 2009-07-16 08:46:37

It's also not illegal to pretend you are a reporter or own a newspaper. I was considering all the lawsuits going on and all the people involved. There has to be quite a few people watching their bank accounts dwindle, including Wareham. I wonder how deep are the pockets of the Ladies of perpetual sorrow on Maple Springs Road ? And to think the lawsuits are just starting when it comes to Maple springs.

#11 2009-07-16 23:49:24

IHATESLAGER wrote:

HE THREATEN TO SUE EVERYONE BUT DOESNT HAVE THE 1000 BUCKS TO PAY HIS STATE FILING FEES. TYPICAL TRAILER PARK RESPONSE. BOTTOM LINE IS SLAGER HAS NO CASE BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS BEING TOLD HERE.

Just checked the Massachusetts Corporations Division, and Slager has still not filed the delinquent Annual Reports or paid the accompanying fees. 

He publicly promised to do this on the S-T messageboard what, over a month and a half ago?

#12 2009-07-17 05:55:39

SLAGER IS A FAT  DIRTY LITTLE STIKEN   LIEING RAT, DOES NOT ONLY PAY HIS FILEING FEES , BUT ACCORDIND TO BIG BUT LIZ  PEZZOLI HE DOES NOT REPORT ALL   HIS  INCOME ON HIS TAXES  .WELL I  GUESS HE HAS COMPANY WITH NOT PAYING HIS TAXES IN BRUCE,  WHAT WE HAVE IS 2 BIG FAT LOUD MOUTHS  WHO DONT PAY THERE TAXES.

#13 2009-07-17 21:57:33

Mixie wrote:

I went to the rag and saw bobo had written "My lawyer told me that if I posted something on Whitehouse’s site it could be twisted by defense counsel as a willingness on my part to enter into a debate with him and the rest of his hatebloggers."

I have to wonder if his lawyer used the word "hatebloggers".

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com