#1 2009-07-02 21:15:38

Satire is fine but I meant what I said about ad hominem attacks.

Last edited by billw (2009-07-02 21:16:43)

#2 2009-07-02 21:43:01

GWB

Yes I agree , Extreme dislike for things going on in town and discussing them is one thing. Outright hatred and personal attacks is somthing totally different. There is relly no need for it.
    I'm glad to see you taking this stand Bill W. You will see in the long run it will make this site better.

#3 2009-07-02 22:38:25

Bill I could not agree with you more. These are serious times for the town and there is plenty to talk about with out all the extra personal attacks.

#4 2009-07-02 23:01:43

Well the truth hurts and those are all true statements but I will take em down. We always are the ones who play nice guy. Guess what they don't play nice.

#5 2009-07-03 00:07:38

GWB

IHS, You don't have to play nice persay just chill with the F-Bomb laden personal attacks. You have alot to say. I mean I think it was either you or IHL that broke ths story on here about the insurance trust fund a few weeks back and that has proven out to be very true. I know the BOS and Slager tick you off and like many of us that post here they have probably done somthing that effected you personally. But be the bigger person and attack the things they do with out attacking them or thier family. Lets try and make this site a place that when people visit they don't find hate but truth. Truth about what this board is really up to. And while we are at it expose Slagers paper for what it is. An opinion page full of lies.

#6 2009-07-03 04:09:54

BY THE WAY ,I CANT BELEAVE THAT THE RAG IS MAKEING ANY MONEY ,HE IS A POOR BUSINEMAN , WHO IS BANKROLLING HIS LIES? MY CHOICE IS THE BINDAS WOMEN, MOST PAPERS TRY TO MAKE MONEY BUT NOT THIS PAPER, IT IS ALL ABOUT LIES .

#7 2009-07-03 15:14:05

Bravo billw,
I for one am very happy that you are trying to turn this into a place where we can communicate.  Not defecate.    Thank you.

#8 2009-07-03 16:45:00

PinkPanther wrote:

Bravo billw,
I for one am very happy that you are trying to turn this into a place where we can communicate.  Not defecate.    Thank you.

You've picked your own share of fights since you landed here such a short while ago. In fact, your first post was a challenge, wasn't it? That doesn't help.

#9 2009-07-08 16:35:49

Just a reminder......

We all know these people can drive you crazy at times, but try to reel it in a bit.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com