#1 2009-06-25 21:55:37

There has been plenty of postings and pointing fingers in all directions. The "Liarbserver" claims the Trustee spoke with him and gave him an interview....all this stuff is fun to read, but this is a very serious issue. This site is anonymous so we don't know who the writers are.

I don't personally know any of the Trustees or I would do this myself, so I offer this suggestion to the group.

If anyone knows one of the members preferrably the Director. Let's submit a written list of questions, let them answer the questions in writing, and then post the answers on this site.

If the Trustees have nothing to hide, then you would think they will respond and answer the questions and allow them to be posted to this site which is free for all citizens to read, as opposed to a paid site where all citizens do not have access.

I will start the list.

1 - What is the main reason, when initially asked did you not turn over financial reports to the Town when asked?

2 - Is the Board of Trustees split on the issue of mediation?

3 - Did a member of the Trustees give an interview with the Observer?

4 - Clarify the transfer of funds to the Spinney Library, was this a transfer, loan, gift, etc?

5 - Were the funds given to Spinney donated for the purpose of the main Library or were they gifted to the Trust specifically to be used to aid the Spinney project?

Let's just get all the chips on table and get answers, if no one on this site knows any member, then add to the list and I will personally go out and contact the Director and submit the questions myself.

I think if we are serious about the issue, we want the truth regardless of the answers we can handle the truth!!!

#2 2009-06-25 22:02:25

I think going to the Library Trustees is a great idea.  I don't know any of the members, but I do remember at town meeting the trustees explained that they had separate fund raisers for the Spinney.  But, you are right.  We need to get the questions answered by the director.   Like ragboy always says....the truth will set us free..unfortunately the truth gets muddled in his muddled mind.

#3 2009-06-25 22:08:53

searay240 wrote:

If anyone knows one of the members preferrably the Director. Let's submit a written list of questions, let them answer the questions in writing, and then post the answers on this site.

I've spoken to several in recent days and many or most of them read this site.

I know without asking again how they'd respond, if they were so inclined and if the legal rubbish were already resolved, which it's not.

There's a lot at stake here. Don't expect much.

#4 2009-06-25 22:17:00

We know enough about ragboy to know if he had names, especially if he had names where he would get to embarrass and humuliate someone, he would have put those names in.   Again, he writes he will never give up his sources.  A real journalist would not write the story if he/she was not able to disclose the source.   Yet week after week he tries to tell the standard times and the courier how to run their successful papers.  All of their employees receive compensation, don't they?

#5 2009-06-25 22:31:00

One of the questions in my mind is was the interview given to Slager? If the answer is no then his statement is a lie.If the answer is yes then there should be no problem answering questions here for us.

Billw since you know them would you ask them?

Thanks

#6 2009-06-25 22:43:55

searay240 wrote:

One of the questions in my mind is was the interview given to Slager?

Slager may have talked to the voices in his head. No one else.

Last edited by billw (2009-06-25 22:44:26)

#7 2009-06-26 12:41:57

Well to the casual reader and new residents the Slager report that he has online is the only one available.

Maybe he made it up. So I would think if he's wrong the Trustees would want to get the truth out to the public.

Understanding certain facts may not be discussed publicly because of the court proceedings, they could at least make a statement that his story is false.

Again I am looking for the truth regardless of what that is.

#8 2009-06-26 17:50:49

GWB

Searay240 there was also an article in the S-T It quotes 3 former trustees. Yes real people not an aynonomus trustee that may not even exist. If you have not read it please do. It disspells alot of the statements in the Observer article.

#9 2009-06-27 00:31:09

I will certainly look for it,however based on Slager's new expanded story sound like one of them has loose lips.

Imagine a trustee now accused of comitting a felony by Slager's rag. This person truly beleives the other Trustees will kill him/her. Threatening to committ murder is a serious offense. Mr Slager should report this to the police if he has proof.

If his story is the truth and they do kill the trustee he can be sued or better yet arrested for having info on a crime and not reporting it. Either way he goes away.

Maybe the trustees think he can smooth over their issues with the BOS, they certainly had a lot to say.

Wonder why they did not say it here?????

#10 2009-06-27 05:49:16

If the trustees have a decent lawyer, they won't say anything during litigation. That's standard operating procedure. But take a look at the thread on this blog Urbon v Ragboy where two articles are compared. Only one article can be telling the truth. My money is on Urbon.

The biggest difference now is that in Urbon's article he quotes two people saying there is no division between the trustees and Ragboy's saying there is a lot of dissension. It can't be both ways. So do you believe two trustees or do you believe Ragboy? My money is still on Urbon.

Searay--you started this thread calling the rag the "Liarbserver" and now you actually "believe" that the trustees are ready to commit murder?  I find that very strange.

And here is something to think about: This supposed trustee says there are two other people who have been resisting mediation and these two have been trouble all along. Logically, that means the person with, as you say, "loose lips" has to be one of the people who have wanted mediation all along. So, why would this person risk damaging the case with his/her crazy statements now that the case is going to mediation? What this "supposed" trustee said does not make the trustees look good, so what would be the motive for this person to say these things? Why wait until now? You hit the nail on the head---Liarbserver.

Ragboy almost got you with his twisted crap. Always assume he is writing fiction and baseless speculation and you can't go wrong.

#11 2009-06-27 07:53:48

Molly

I think the whole "murder" theory kills any credabilty to the story.

I used that big word in our language "IF" before the statement.

Once again he had a story that COULD sound real, then put in the murder stuff and retained the title of "Liarbserver"

The fact that the trustees that read this site and have not responded tells me they probably did not speak to him.

#12 2009-06-27 08:24:00

Bobo's exaggerations tend to get him into hot water.  No offense to any trustees reading this, and I only say this to prove a point - we're really supposed to believe that a bunch of sweet little old ladies is running around threatening to kill people if they talk to the Ragman?

Come on, they're Golden Girls, not Goodfellas.

(With all sincere apologies to the trustees for calling you old ladies - again, only to disprove Bobo's attempts to portray you as mafiosos)

"If they knew I was talking to you, they would kill me. I’m not joking about that. I really think they would kill me."

Come on Bobo - how do you picture that scenario - "Oh Agnes, as soon as my stories are over, give me my cane so I can club that trustee that talked to the Ragman!"

Come on Ragman, all kidding aside, take a look at what the trustees look like in person before you start tossing out allegations that they are capable of killing people.

God Ragman,  everytime I think you couldn't possibly become a bigger horse's ass you go and prove me wrong.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-06-27 08:26:26)

#13 2009-06-27 10:45:20

IF YOU BELIEVE SLAGER YOU WOULD BELIEVE THAT ALL THE "WATER TORTURE" BOOKS WERE CHECKED OUT RECENTLY BY LIBRARY TRUSTEES. FEARFUL OF HIS LIFE? GOD SLAGER YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

#14 2009-06-27 12:01:23

Actually, I'm starting to get a little afraid myself.  I just called all the trustees old ladies, when in fact, everyone knows they are all muscle-bound kung-fu masters.  They will probably torture me with a slow succession of book slaps to the face, each bigger and with more pages than the last.  They will tie me to a chair, start with the Little Engine that Could and then keep going until they finish me off with War and Peace.

Ragman, go check out a book on how to not be a dumbass.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-06-27 12:02:13)

#15 2009-06-27 12:08:31

Maybe we need an interview between bobo the clown and the fearless library ladies....

#16 2009-06-29 09:08:49

I like the library.   My parents were huge supporters of the library.   Mother was always donating books.  The library is a safe place for the young and old.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com