#1 2009-06-17 21:58:56

In yet another FREE article on his pay per view only online rag, Ragboy, our local narcissist, writes about the ST

"I knew it was just a matter of time before the Standard-Times turned its attention toward me. After all, I have been determined to expose the Standard-Times’ agenda behind its clearly slanted coverage of this investigation into Wareham corruption.
   In a column last week, editor Bob Unger wrote that I am an apologist for the selectmen, a mouthpiece for Bruce Sauvageau, and have a “bizarre” theory that the selectmen’s executive session meeting was illegally recorded, sent to a hate blogger, and leaked to the Standard Times. Last, but not least, Unger said he has “chosen not to engage Slager at his own level because we know most of our readers are smart enough to see him for what he is.”
    Of course, Unger didn’t explain exactly what he meant by that."

Where should I start? This is hysterical. Ragboy can't tell the difference between facts and slanted coverage because he wouldn't know a fact if he tripped over it. And note he doesn't deny his "bizarre" theory because that is exactly what he said about the audio clip. And why should Unger have to explain what he meant by saying his readers are smart enough to see him for what he is?  We ARE smart enough! No explanation necessary.

And then to write that whole schmaltzy life story--boo hoo. Poor Ragboy. Boo hoo.

But the really funny part is that, once again, by putting the whole article on his pay to see only site, he is proving that he has no one reading his online crap. I smell the rotting corpse known as THE Wareham Observer. Not a moment too soon.

#2 2009-06-17 22:04:19

GWB

I don't think I've have ever seen anyone quite so full of himself.

#3 2009-06-17 23:27:36

GWB wrote:

That's not confidence, it's pathetic desperation. He has nothing else and it's slipping away. If he hadn't caused so many people so much pain, I'd feel sorry for him.

Last edited by billw (2009-06-17 23:28:19)

#4 2009-06-18 00:41:47

GWB wrote:

While apparently not being so full of money - to wit, STILL no filing of Observer
Media LLC's delinquent Annual Reports and attendant fees per the Secretary of the Commonwealth's website, notwithstanding that Slager publicly promised two weeks ago on the S-T blog to pay up.

#5 2009-06-18 06:31:43

LOL, if you read the entire piece of shit he talks about being some great writer for the San Francisco Times making $54,000.00 a year. Now I realize that that is a lot of money to someone like him who no longer works, but seriously that salary barely affords a motgage and taxes in Wareham today. When I think of all the elderly and poor who are now paying $5.00 to read his shit it makes my blood curtle. The same elderly that eat dog food because they can't afford real food and take half a pill to stretch out their mediation. The same poor who work three jobs to keep a roof over the heads fo the children they do not have any time for. He is taking money from the most vulnerable members of our community so he can warp their brains. To many of those people $54,000.00 is like hitting the lottery. They will worship him just for that. Tell the truth Rag Man, tell your pay to view trash subscribers that you are taking $5.00 a month out of their pockets to expand your ego and Brucey's agenda. Yup, I am smart enough to see through that.

#6 2009-06-18 06:37:13

Well now we know for a fact that Bruce owes more money than Slager makes.

#7 2009-06-18 06:39:06

Searay:
Lol, yes we do, and for fear of being labeled a hate blogging power elitist I think most people owe more money than Slager, even a $119.00 electric bill is more than ZERO!

#8 2009-06-18 08:55:31

Ragboy says: Do you know who I am?? I am super-journalist! I am the savior of Wareham! I've made less money in my lifetime than my idol Brucie owes to the feds! I love me because I am wonderful! Do you know who I am?

#9 2009-06-18 11:17:08

RAGBOY - HIS MOTTO USED TO BE ALWAYS FREE SO THAT HE COULE REACH AS MANY PEOPLE AS HE COULD WHO COULD NOT AFFORD A PAPER. NOW HE HAS TURNED INTO WHAT AND WONT HE CHARGE TO READ HIS GARBAGE. FIRST IT WAS THE PAPER AND NOW TO READ HIS ONLINE CRAP. TALK ABOUT EXPLOTING EVERYTHING. JUST REMEMBER THIS ANYONE STUPID ENOUGH TO GIVE THIS MAN A NICKEL.

#10 2009-06-19 15:33:12

It raining outside.....

Breaking Weather news according to Slager

The sun will not come out do to the computer audit requested by the BOS and carried out by the ITA.

#11 2009-06-19 15:55:09

You know what just dawned on me? This computer audit is costing a lot of money, how will the taxpayers feel about no summer police or laying off police? In the fall it was the library or the police, now it will be computer audit or police. Nice job whackos! Recall them all.

#12 2009-06-19 16:13:12

Take a look at ragboy's pathetic site. After we made fun of him giving full articles away on his pay to view only site, he has taken said articles down and just given teasers. Tease away ragboy. Now absolutely no one will read your crap.

Maybe the rain is getting to him....I'm the ragboy and I'm melting, I'm melting. (Beware the flying butt-monkeys!!)

I await the day when I can say...You ain't in Wareham anymore ragboy!  Follow the yellow brick road out of town.  Ha ha. If only a house could fall on his wicked step sisters/brothers, the bos. Ok, enough with the Oz jokes, but hey, I'm sick of the rain and bored (and my Friday happy hour started early this week). And without the free articles to read, I can't have a good laugh. Oh, right, I think I'll play Hamatron's adventures of Brucie again. Can't stop LOL at those at least. Show me the new episodes Ham-man. I hope you will give equal time to the wicked witches of Wareham. Ok, I promise that's the last Oz reference.

#13 2009-06-19 17:32:26

Molly:
Ignore his site, don't even give him a hit. No one is reading it. He is irrelevant, let's just leave him out of the equation. He's a loser.

#14 2009-06-19 19:23:32

he sold so may copies this week he is giving away over 100 copies at tomorrows Health Fair. I think that is all he printed. Even the ad for the Health Fair has major errors in it. Does he know how to use spell check and grammer check. While I work in Wareham I don't live there. I thought of moving when I first started my current position ( not with the town) glad I changed my mind.

#15 2009-06-19 20:27:57

TBL

Since his rag went pay per view only I have felt a lot less stress and frustration. Even when people mentioned the free articles I refused to look at them. Like zoo said, he is irrelevant now. The rag going pay only was the best thing to happen to this town all year. Ignore him, his rag is finished. I think he will find life to be much more enjoyable once he gives up this ridiculous pro-Bruce crusade.

#16 2009-06-19 20:34:14

I agree with you tbl.  It really is a relief not to read the rag and waste time and energy being frustrated by the gross misinterpretation of the news.

It is scary to read about Onset and the Cape Verdian festival.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com