#66 2009-06-02 08:33:06

I want a BOS that is interested in the future of Wareham, not the demise of wareham. I want a place that invites people in and when they leave, they want to come back.

#67 2010-03-22 16:49:43

Bobo The Brainless wrote:

The computer audit was conducted by then-interim Town Administrator John Sanguinet last May under the direction of the Board of Selectmen. The initial intention was to investigate a racial comment directed toward Town Clerk Mary Ann Silva, allegedly sent by another town employee using a town computer. But after hearing reports of wide-spread computer misuse, the scope of the investigation grew to include all town computers.

The transcript of the broadcast executive session tells an entirely different story, doesn't it?

The initial intention was to investigate a racial comment directed toward Town Clerk Mary Ann Silva, allegedly sent by another town employee using a town computer.

The Town Clerk and the Interim Town Administer conducting this witch hunt knew in advance the offending messages were posted by the editorial and reporting staff of the Wareham Courier. Yes, I can prove it.

#68 2010-03-22 17:38:31

Too  bad we couldn't sue them for wasting town money on attorney fees and the private audit.  Since they knew where this offensive blog came from, there was no need to spend so much of our money.  Bill has the proof!

#69 2010-03-22 18:46:28

Sauvageau said special counsel was hired in order to expedite the process.
    “We need somebody who will give this situation immediate attention,” he said.

Where did we get this money? Aren't we laying off people right now ?

#70 2010-03-22 18:49:30

inspector general  would handle such a case.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com