#1 2009-05-19 18:15:26

Lisa Bindas has property assessed at moe than $600,000.00
Lisa Bindas made financial contributions to Brenda Eckstrom's campaign.
Lisa Bindas does not want Makepeace & Tucy bring their trucks on the road where her property is located.
Makepeace and Tucy has provided information to various sources showing they have a right to travel this road.
Lisa Bindas supportrd Mr. Cruz in his run for selectman.
Lisa Bindas advertises in the rag
K&P have advised against hindering access to the road.
Brenda disagrees with counsel.
Brenda, Cruz, Cronan, and Donahue vote to issue a cease and desist order against Tucy and Makepeace.
Tucy and Makepeace will probably bring a law suit.
K&P will make lots of money,
The BOS is using our tax dollar to fight a private battle for their power elite and corrupt friend????
I can't find this major conflict of  interest written about any where in the rag.  Have you seen it?
This is a major abuse of BOS power.  Did I miss that jeer?

Last edited by Mixie (2009-05-21 20:29:24)

#2 2009-05-19 18:49:04

Mixie:
You are correct on all points and missed an interesting one, Lisa Bindas advertises in the rag.
She was also spotted driving by TH on election day, in front of children crossing the street to go to the library parking lot flipping off the people holding signs for Winslow, she is a class act indeed. Model citizen according to the Wareham standard.

#3 2009-05-19 19:18:33

No wonder she fits right in with brenda and brucie.  she has as much class as they have.

#4 2009-05-19 20:14:55

there is a thread somewhere in here but if you google bindas you will find nothing but town politics and drama.  it is like a blueprint everytime she moves /    start funding campaigns heavily get in some pockets and start bitching about everything around them,

i would bet that if they moved to a fucking island they would try to ban the water

selectmen are idiots doing her bidding at the detriment of all of us

#5 2009-05-19 20:54:19

it's interesting to read or hear other news left out of the DB's imitation of a newspaper..wondering why there's been no reporting, and I use the word loosely, of the axing of Larry Gaines..guess the folks over at COA have had enough of this bozo and stripped him of his chairmanship..the DB has always been a big fan, writing very complimentary stories about this guy..now he's shitcanned, and not a single sentence about it..Slager is just such a DB!!!

#6 2009-05-19 21:34:03

Hmmmm...I remember pondside from the s-t site.  ragman was kissing his butt then and continues to do so.  ragman chastised someone for criticizing ponside's spelling.  Yet the hypocrite ridiculed someone in his c.balls section for mispelling paper.

Larry was chosen for the charter review committee.  only those who follow the destructive motives of the BOS are allowed to do anything in this town.  It doesn't matter whether they are credible.

Eventually this BOS composition will change.  This will not go on forever.  And what will ragman have for all his trouble.  Nothing but the knowledge that he contributed to the distruction of a fine town and the knowledge that he was not a contributor for his own family.

#7 2009-05-20 06:52:34

RAGBOY CRITIZING OTHERS WHO CANT SPELL???? I REMEMBER THIS, I LAUGHED SO HARD MY SIDES HURT.

#8 2009-05-20 21:24:01

TBL

I think my eyes must have been deceiving me today!

Earlier today as I was about to get on 495 north I caught a quick glimpse of a sign just past the highway over pass on Maple Springs Road. It looked like a 10 MPH speed limit sign. I had to of been seeing things! There is no way the speed limit on a street like Maple Springs Road should be 10 MPH. Could you imagine getting pulled over for doing a completely reasonable 30 MPH on Maple Springs Road and getting a $200.00 ticket? Not that the police will be wasting their time enforcing such a foolish and draconian speed limit. The police have far more important things to do then catering to the pet peeves of Brenda's friend.

Does anyone know if the speed limit has really been lowered to 10 MPH on Maple Springs Road?

#9 2009-05-20 21:47:40

TBL wrote:

Does anyone know if the speed limit has really been lowered to 10 MPH on Maple Springs Road?

The BOS, according BS at the last meeting, tabled that motion.

I'm guessing Eckstrom ordered Mark Gifford to erect the sign anyway.

Does she have that authority?

Last edited by billw (2009-05-20 21:47:55)

#10 2009-05-20 21:56:56

I believe the BOS act as road commissioners in town with advisement from the P.D. and Mun.Main.

#11 2009-05-20 21:58:35

She told the ta to get those signs up this morning and she would be checking. She can do this since she doesn't have a job. The only overweight vehicle travelling on that road was brenda checking the signs

#12 2009-05-20 22:26:09

Is there anything that can be done to stop Brenda from acting as if she owns this town and make her stop giving orders she has no right to give?  Don't be surprised if bindas complains that no one is adhering to the posted speed signs and demands 24 hour police coverage.

If Brenda is using tax dollars to fight a battle for her compaign supporter that K&P advised against, is that something that can be reported to the ethics commission?   There has to be a way to hold Brenda accountable for her actions.

#13 2009-05-20 22:50:15

THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRATS WANT TO DO CONTROL YOUR LIVES  ,TELL YOU WHEN TO TAKE A SHIT,  THEY KNOW EVERTHING  ,THE DEMOCRATS CONTROL THIS TOWN AND IT IS GOING TO SHIT.BRENDA IS A FOOT SHOLDER IN JOHN DONAHUES DEMOCRAT PARTY,AND LOOK WHAT HAS  HAPPENED IN MASS WITH TAX IT ALL DUVAL WE NOW HAVE A 25%INCREASE IN OUR SALES TAX, AND THE STATE IS GOING TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET.

#14 2009-05-20 22:59:52

BRENDA IS UNETHICAL    AND NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM HER POSITION AS SELECTMAN  AND THEY SURE LIKE HER AT   K   AND  P .

#15 2009-05-20 23:10:42

IHL, i have to disagree.  All of these people may be on a committee called the Democratic Committee, but they behave more like the self-righteous right rather than democrats.  They have taken over the Democratic Town Committee just like they have taken over this town.  Remember when Brucie told Howie Carr he was a republican???

Yes, our taxes have gone up, but that is because of mismanagement that no one seems willing to tackle in a responsible way.  If our taxes needed to go up, I think the sales tax was the fairest way to go.  This way both the rich and the poor need to pay their fair share; not just the middle class (yes, ragboy we really are the middle class - your bindas woman is both the power elite and the power corrupt)

#16 2009-05-21 00:34:17

Mixie wrote:

All of these people may be on a committee called the Democratic Committee, but they behave more like the self-righteous right rather than democrats.

Black, white, red state blue, who cares what they're called. They're lowlife bottom feeders by any other name, toxic memories for Wareham's next civic leaders who will mean it when they promise, let us pray, never again.

#17 2009-05-21 01:06:54

Mixie as usual besides being a comical genius you hit the nail onthe head. the salestax is the fairest thing every time i replace a toilet or fix a leaky pipe at one of these section 8 apartments it always amazes me that they all have  a 60 inch flat screen tv but pay 50 dollars for rent is that why i work so hard to give 50% of my6 pay to my gov and it is that much do the math.

i work hard i pay taxes income (1()
i make money by being hardworking and shrewd : capital gains(2)
god forbid i acquire a million dollars by working hard while the resto f the world is on the dole " estate taxes (half) *(1/2) do you get the picture taxed 3 times while the rest of the world stays home and gets a free caar and a cell phone so they dont have to feel different ./ fuck that feel different very different
lets face it the argument is always about the widow with kids but you know the statistics about who is on welfare\

and low and behold a selectman doesnt pay taxes or anothyer one builds a deck without a permit all the while they bash hard working people for building a house or trying to keep an existing tax paying business (tucci sand() afloat.

dispicable all of them dismantliing the town and the whole time trying to find out who to charge or sue for criticising them./  in the end we will all lose

by the way cruz you have been left alone so far i thought you were a decent guy \
you have proven your puppet status go back to sleep and next time you have asuggestion make sure it isi lucid feasable and lawful

slager you are a pathetic nothing and the only reason you exist is because of us
use your own logic about your slapp suit when you refer to us \WE LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY AND YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY VOICE YOU FUCKING LOSER

Last edited by oneeardog (2009-05-21 01:08:24)

#18 2009-05-21 21:03:28

oneeardog wrote:

Mixie as usual besides being a comical genius you hit the nail onthe head. the salestax is the fairest thing every time i replace a toilet or fix a leaky pipe at one of these section 8 apartments it always amazes me that they all have  a 60 inch flat screen tv but pay 50 dollars for rent is that why i work so hard to give 50% of my6 pay to my gov and it is that much do the math.

I think the big tv is a male thing.  Unfortunately in the majority of these section 8 housing, the male is not reported as living in the home, but everyone just turns their back to the fraud.  I remember one time going into someone's home.  This family was dirt poor.  The home was a small cottage.  Too small for the family.  The baby's crib was in the kitchen with the washer and dryer. I was shocked when i looked into the livingroom.  As poor as this family was, there was a tv that took up the entire wall.  This family was poor.  They told the truth about their income so they did not receive gov't benefits...but still mamaged to buy a giant tv for a minature house.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com