#1 2009-05-12 13:39:53

Another rousing issue of the Tri-Town last week..poor Andrea can't sleep at night because of the beeping..just     read either Observer and you'll slip into coma-like slumber!!..

What's the DB's problem with the Wave Restaraunt??..he looks like it's been a lot of McDonald's dollar menu lately, judging by the size of him (on stage with Fugly Brenda after town meeting)..note to Slager: give Ted Kennedy his too tight blazer back!!

#2 2009-05-12 14:14:59

slagisDB wrote:

)..note to Slager: give Ted Kennedy his too tight blazer back!!

Can we tell brucie that when a gentleman stands up he should button his blazer?

#3 2009-05-12 16:29:21

Yeah, no one seems to know what the trouble the Ragman has with The Wave is.  He really enjoys his inside jokes.  No wonder he cannot sell or give away papers!

#4 2009-05-12 17:20:48

Well maybe we should all go out and support the Wave.  If ragman is criticizing them, they must be good!  Ragman never goes after the down and out.

#5 2009-05-12 19:02:00

One of my first employments was delivering The Wave's pizza, at unscrupulous markup, by bicycle. Tabor Academy's menu at the time was strictly Navy surplus; seagull (poorly plucked, cheap cut chicken), hockey pucks (Korean War era 'beef' patties), powdered eggs and 'roasts' that 40 years later still defy description. I made a small fortune.

Go home, Bob.

Last edited by billw (2009-05-12 20:43:35)

#6 2009-05-19 13:36:09

poor Andrea, people think she's an old lady..then comes the water works at the store counter buying a card..think I've seen the DB try to get the same kind of pity after a football game: "coach Nault's and my eyes met and we both began to cry"..how sappy can you get??..the main article in the other lousy rag was about none other than the Town of Wareham!!..nothing about the Wave, would still like to hear this drama..

#7 2009-05-19 17:46:26

Did ragboy actually write in a publication that when 2 seemly heterosexual men looked into each other's eye, they both began to cry???? Why?

#8 2009-05-19 18:50:50

I got my hands on the old SOCO article, what a laugh and a half this is. Investigative journalism, my ass, and the whole doll thing in big print. This is from August 2008, what kind of journalist writes that ragman is a journalist?

#9 2009-05-19 21:03:55

ragman thinks he knows where his bread is buttered, so to speak, so he caters to those he thinks will become readers..when the WHS football team was in the midst of a winning season, he covered them exclusively..the tears at midfield were laughable then as they are now..how about the man who's car was vandalized in Onset??..could it be more painfully obvious that he's tried repeatedly to win over the CV population in town??..candlelight vigil my ass!!!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com