#1 2009-05-11 07:27:15

Well after this weekends rantings on the courier website by bob slager I decided to call Mr Pillsbury and find out what happened. Well to my suprise slager claimed that a woman who was fed up decided to confront Matt and that woman told slager what happened. What slager failed to mention is that the woman was Holly Hootanion (thats right) SLAGERS EMPLOYEE AT THE WAREHAMOBSERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he sent his woman employee to this persons house because he thinks he is a blogger. !!!!  Talk about being a NUT!!!!!. Christ slager i knew that you are a wimp but to send your female employee to somebodys house to do your dirty work???? Grow a set you wuss. well it gets better slager claims that Matt was present. Not true a family friend was there during her disturbing visit. slager would know this if he asked his employee for a complete description of the person there and know that it was not him. the friend told Holly who he was !!!!!!!!!!! i guess they are all liars at the observer!!!!!!!!! I suggested to Mr Pillsbury that I found it very disturbing that slager would send his employee over someones house. I suggested he should get a protection order or something. slager is obviously nuts!!!!!! what next he is going to send andrea smith ???????????? I think everyone should find this absolutely crazy what slager did

#2 2009-05-11 07:44:19

Wow.  What a bunch of losers at that paper.  Ragman, do you just have women do everything for you?  (And I'd have bet real money that it was Brenda too, damn).

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-05-11 08:49:17)

#3 2009-05-11 09:21:54

I almost mentioned this woman, but no one really said anything about her on this site.  What a bully! Ragman do  you surround your self by bullish woman?  what does that make you if you use woman to literally fight your battles.

#4 2009-05-11 10:16:21

It looks like I owe the P family an apology. 

Looking over some old posts, I did make a comment that the Rag Proofreader should have identified herself as a Rag Employee when she gave a speech at town meeting.  I also questioned whether it was ethical for members of the press to express an opinion on a subject at town meeting at all.  I even stuck up for her and said she couldn't be blamed for the low quality of the Rag, because no one could keep up with all of the Ragman's many errors.

Those were valid points, I don't think either one was that controversial - certainly not to the point to make the Rag Proofreader go and track people down (especially the wrong people).  I hope she feels thouroughly embarrassed.  Perhaps I shouldnt but I'll stick up for her again - I have a feeling she was duped by the Ragman into being a pawn. 

To the P family, I am sorry.  I had no idea my comments would cause you this stress.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-05-11 10:22:43)

#5 2009-05-11 10:26:47

IM SURE SLAGER WILL SPIN IT BUT REMEMBER WHAT HE WROTE ON THE COURIER SITE. "a woman who had enough told me what had happended" LIAR SLAGER LIAR WHY DIDNT YOU MENTION THE FACT THAT THE WOMAN WAS EMPLOYED BY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

#6 2009-05-11 12:03:09

Hamatron5000 wrote:

I did make a comment that the Rag Proofreader should have identified herself as a Rag Employee when she gave a speech at town meeting.  I also questioned whether it was ethical for members of the press to express an opinion on a subject at town meeting at all.

I'm not sure why you feel Ms. Hootanion should have identified her employer when addressing the body at town meeting.  Did any of the ADM employees (or their spouses) who spoke against the nitrogen article  identify their employer? Does anyone identify their employer?  We barely get a name and address.  If you believe what is being said, they were just there as concerned citizens, not as employees, and entitled to their opinion as registered voters, regardless of who signs their paycheck...hmmmmm...

#7 2009-05-11 13:18:23

GET THIS CRAP I POSTED ON THE HALIFAX WICKEDLOCAL ABOUT SLAGER. ALL I SAID WAS THANKS ALOT HALIFAX FOR GIVING US ONE OF YOUR CITIZENS. REMEMBER WHEN HE ACCUSED ME OF HAVING THE THREAD TAKEN DOWN IN THE COURIER WEBSITE WHICH I DIDNT? WELL HE HAD MY POSTS REMOVED AND HAD ME BANNED FROM THE HALIFAX WICKEDLOCAL .  BOY THERE GOES MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH. HE WAS CRITIZING ME FOR DOING THE SAME THING WHICH I DIDNT. THEN HE GOES ONTO TO TELL THE PEOPLE OF HALIFAX TO BOYCOTT THE HALIFAX PAPER AND REPORTER IF HE DIDNT TAKE IT DOWN. DAMN DOESNT HE THROW A TANTRUM WHEN SOMEONE ELSE TALKS ABOUT A BOYCOTT ABOUT HIS PAPER??? AND TO MS LILLY I SPOKE TO MR PILLSBURY. SHE IDENTIED HERSELF AS AN EMPLOYEE OF THE OBSERVER. SHE EVEN DEFENDED SLAGER UP AND DOWN TO HIM. THE FACT IS THAT SLAGER IS A CHUMP WHO SENT AN EMPLOYEE OF HIS TO A PRIVATE RESIDENCE OF SOMEONE HE THINKS IS BLOGGING ABOUT HIM. THIS GUY HAS NO IDEA. HE HAS CONTINUALY ACCUSED ME OF BEING SOMEONE ELSE AND HE HAS GOTTEN IT WRONG EVERY FREAKIN TIME. I GUESS MR HOOTINHAN IS HIS "ENFORCER" SO WATCH OUT IF SHE SHOWS UP AT YOUR DOOR!

#8 2009-05-11 13:52:20

HERE COMES THE SPIN!!!!!!!!!! SOMEHOW HE GOT THAT I THREATENED HIS KIDS BECAUSE I WROTE A COMMENT ABOUT A SCHOOL DANCE ARTICLE THAT SOMEHOW I WOULD HAVE KNOWN HIS KIDS ATTENDED. WHAT A FREAKIN STETCH SLAGER. AND NOW YOU CLAIM YOU NEVER KNEW YOUR EMPLOYEE WENT OVER TO A PRIVATE RESIDENCE. YA OK THERE SLAGER. YOU BOASTED ABOUT THE VISIT IN THE COURIER BLOG! YOU EVEN STARTED TO CALL THE PERSON "BINKY" AND THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT. YOU EXPECT TO US TO BELIEVE THAT YOU KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT. THEN WHY OH WHY SLAGER DID YOU FAIL TO MENTION WHO THE WOMAN WAS UNTIL YOU WERE CALLED OUT !!! YOU LIAR!! YOU STARTED THE WHOLE THING BY NOT DEBATING ME AND THEN ACCUSED ME OF BEING SOMEONE ELSE AND THEN TYING TO ME TO AN INCIDEN THAT I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT YOU IDIOT. NO ONE EVER THREATENED YOUR KIDS CERTAINLY NOT IN THE QUOTE YOU PRINTED. I KNEW YOU WOULD TRY TO SPIN THE STORY BUT YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME. SLAGER YOU LIE ALL THE TIME. YOU EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THAT HOLLY HOOTINAN WENT OVER TO A PRIVATE RESIDENCE TO CONFRONT SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY SAID THEY WERE NOT A GOOD PROOFREADER? HAVE YOU READ YOUR PAPER YOU MORON??? SHE IS A TERRIBLE PROOFREADER. GET A LIFE SLAGER. IF YOU HAD JUST STUCK TO THE DEBATE INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A CHILD THROWING A TANTRUM WE WOULD NOT BE HERE WOULD WE?

#9 2009-05-11 16:05:53

That was funny mr hateslager.  What goes around, comes around.  You gotta be a little more subtle so they can't take it down.    Twins in a box?  We don't know if that actually happened.  I hope no one here would do that.  I would think it would have been reported to the police and would have made front page coverage in the paper, if it actually happened.  When people grow up in alcoholic families, they have trouble discerning fact from fiction.

#10 2009-05-11 18:13:12

Slager only wrote that article for us.  Most of the online stuff is only for us.  NO ONE else is reading it.  And if they are, they were here first.

#11 2009-05-11 18:42:52

Ragman is losing it..How is saying that his employees should identify themselves as his employees when they speak at town meeting a "brutal attack?"  It seems like such a minor point and that it started all this is crazy.

I can't apologize enough to the P family for the troubles my comment caused them but I didnt know a little comment like that would cause all this mess.  It sucks that the Ragman is spouting off on them in his column when I already wrote above that none of them are me.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-05-11 19:05:12)

#12 2009-05-14 12:06:58

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT RAGMAN YOU HAD NO PROBLEM CALLING THE POLICE TO REPORT WHEN AN ELDERLY MAN SENT YOU A POEM AND YOU HAD NO PROBLEM TAKING THE POEM TO THE CLERK MAGISTRATE OF THE WAREHAM DISTRICT COURT TO TRY AND HAVE MR WHEELER CHARGED WITH WAS SUBSEQUENTLY DISMISSED (SO RIDICOULOUS IT NEVER MADE IT TO A JUDGE WHICH YOU CONVEINENTLY STOPPED WRITING ABOUT) BUT SOMEONE ALLEDGELY SENDS YOU 2 DOLL HEADS WHICH YOU CONSIDER A THREAT TO YOUR KIDS BUT YOU DO NOTHING???????????? YOU ARE A LIAR SLAGER AND THIS WAS WAY TOO EASY. YOUR LIES ARE CATCHING UP WITH YOU. YOU CANT KEEP THEM STRAIGHT. NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE SUCH A PREPOSTEROUS STORY. AND I GUESS YOU SEEM TO THINK IT WAS SENT BY MJP, WHERE IS YOUR PROOF???? YOU HAVE JUST DEFAMED A DECEASED PERSON WHO CANT DEFEND HERSELF. AGAIN I ASK YOU WHERE IS YOUR PROOF. YOUVE GOTTEN MY IDENTITY WRONG NUMEROUS TIMES , WHERE IS YOUR PROOF? THERE IS NONE BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED YOU LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALL POLICE AND GO TO COURT OVER POEM SENT BY 75 YEAR OLD MAN BUT GET TWO DOLL HEADS AS A THREAT TO DAUGHTERS AND DONT DO ANYTHING??????? LIAR, LIAR, LIAR

#13 2009-05-14 14:34:54

slager's a ugly shit

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-05-14 14:43:01)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com