#1 2009-04-07 19:17:15

Breaking news!

Some British lady addresses the board, saying they need to post a officer to protect them from Bill (based on last week's shenanigans.)

That's right, Ragman can cover all he wants, but a cop should be posted to keep Bill out.  What a load of crap.  She said people were fearful about what Bill was going to pull out of his bag, even though he just pulled out his  camera.

They forgot to mention that any cops  they post would probably buy Bill a beer afterwards.

#2 2009-04-07 19:22:41

hell i will buy bill a keg of beer  .

#3 2009-04-07 19:26:10

Ha!  Cronie rollerblading

#4 2009-04-07 19:34:56

Just FYI - the selectmen didn't go for the idea, Bruce saying that "Bill wasn't anyone to be afraid of" and that "he just likes to push buttons" and then Jimmy noting his excellent gavel work usually always saves the day.  It was obviously a set up just trying to cause Bill some embarrassment more than anything.  What a bunch of clowns.

#5 2009-04-07 19:38:47

Oh god, it's Mister Moderator!!!

"Yes, I attended the Mass Moderator Meeting and came back with some good ideas..."

Yeah, was one of them that you let someone with a brain do the moderating?

Yes, controversial in that these articles don't want me to do any more moderating...

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-04-07 19:40:11)

#6 2009-04-07 19:51:20

John Boy...how bout a better idea...don't have high school kids as tellers, have a high school kid be the moderator!  They couldn't do any worse.

#7 2009-04-07 20:32:48

DID YOU LEARN HOW TO COUNT AT THE MODERATORS MEETING?

#8 2009-04-07 22:31:45

That British lady is actually Pacevich's wife.She is a plant for the BOS

#9 2009-04-07 22:53:14

Maybe they could hire the Ragman to stand by the front door and scare Bill away with his uglyness. 

Ragman, seriously, you may have won the suit,  but you lost the war on your body in this past year.  You look like you caught that Benjamin Button disease, except you age rapidly forward instead of backward.

#10 2009-04-15 10:02:22

You people amaze me. Bill W is an embarrassment to the good people of this town. Quit acting like a first grader and put your energy to good use. I don't always agree with the decisions that are made but I sure as hell wouldn't disgrace myself or the people of this town behaving in the manner that you do! Grow up and go about making your voice heard like a big boy!!

Last edited by peaches9 (2009-04-15 21:23:07)

#11 2009-04-15 10:32:47

Yes, Bill is the embarrassment....

Not a middle-aged woman who reacts like her eye has been gouged out when someone takes a picture of her

Nor a board that berates a beloved Doctor that had more to do with establishing and developing this town than any BOS ever will.

Nor a man who lies about his license status and arrest.

All model citizens.

#12 2009-04-15 10:36:26

peaches9 wrote:

You people amaze me. Bill Whiteside is an embarrassment to the good people of this town.

Next time Jane and John send you on a fools errand like this, make sure they give you the right name to attack.

#13 2009-04-15 10:54:35

Peaches taking a picture at a government meeting is somehow childish. 
I cant effectively respond to that without somehow feeling like you are just pulling my leg. 
had a big speech written but everyone with common sense can see right through your little quip.
just because the public isnt paying attention doesnt mean this board isnt a disgrace
peaches9 if your serious i feel so sorry for you. have a nice day

#14 2009-04-15 11:15:39

peaches 9    your full of crap bill is a newspapper man and has every rite to take pictures,  i know brenda is one ugly witch but you didnt get his name rite ,i see rite through you , i am so pissed off at town gov that i liken him to rosa parks,

#15 2009-04-15 14:51:47

Here's no surprise at all, especially not to TBL, who first had the uncommon good sense to warn us all in the first place.

The following three usernames are all the same person.

WhmWench
WarehamWatcher
chucke

#16 2009-04-15 15:10:22

TBL

billw wrote:

Here's no surprise at all, especially not to TBL, who first had the uncommon good sense to warn us all in the first place.

The following three usernames are all the same person.

WhmWench
WarehamWatcher
chucke

It was Hamatron5000 that first mentioned that WhmWench was just a plant to make this website look bad. Just giving credit where credit is do.

#17 2009-04-15 15:39:24

Peaches:
I can pity a soul as blinded as you.
Look around you, there ae no lifeguards, there is no recreation, the TH is closed on fridays, no one to clean beaches this summer, not enough cops, a decertified library, a senior center that barely functions, no trash pick up, no Town Engineer, no Town Planner, no Town Accontant, no Town Administrator, and a legal bill that staggers the mind.
Your mom and dad collectivey serve on over a dozen committees, don't you ever wonder why no one else wants to do it?
Get with the program, none of these things are the fault of people who have been out of office for years, or people who have passed on. The people responsible are the 5 people driving the train honey.

#18 2009-04-15 16:26:54

As I said before, I don't always agree with the BOS. The state of our town is like many others around us. It is a sign of the times and the mess our economy is in. Read the papers and maybe you'll realize we aren't the only town with workers on furloughs. For all of you idiots who think I know Jane or John, I don't. The first time I ever laid eyes on either one was at the Wareham Fire District meeting the other night.  I am not at all connected to anyone on the BOS or any other department in town. Don't assume...it just makes you look like a fool. Lastly, ihateliz...one piece of advice for you SPELL CHECK!

Last edited by peaches9 (2009-04-15 19:40:06)

#19 2009-04-15 17:27:30

peaches9 wrote:

a fool. Lastly, ihateliz...one word for you SPELLCHECK!

I have  5  words for you:  SPELL CHECK is 2 words.

#20 2009-04-15 21:08:45

Sam79 wrote:

peaches9 wrote:

LOL she went back and corrected it, hmmm, she should work for the slobserver who does the same thing all the time.

#21 2009-04-15 21:15:56

Get a life.

Last edited by peaches9 (2009-04-15 21:19:35)

#22 2009-04-15 21:17:56

Funny those with nothing worthwhile to say always attack others.  No comment on the rest of what I wrote huh? Oh my bad, apparently you have no idea what to do with the truth. Forgive me.

#23 2009-04-15 22:15:50

flox wrote:

Sam79 wrote:

peaches9 wrote:

LOL she went back and corrected it, hmmm, she should work for the slobserver who does the same thing all the time.

HAHAHA that is so silly.  That was my thought too.

#24 2009-04-15 22:22:00

peaches9 wrote:

Funny those with nothing worthwhile to say always attack others.  No comment on the rest of what I wrote huh? Oh my bad, apparently you have no idea what to do with the truth. Forgive me.

Peaches, you are the one who came onto this fun and festive site and began attacking others.  Why would you ridicule ihateliz?  You don't know anything about that person.  You think you are better than he/she?  If you are not a member of the bos, slager, donahue gang, you should join them because you act as if you are one of them.

#25 2009-04-15 22:46:14

Okay Peaches, let's look at the towns around us:
Carver: no layoffs, no furloughs, certified library, COA, all upper level management positions filled.
Plymouth: no layoffs, no furloughs, certified library, COA, Town Manager just left for a better job, all other positions filled or being filled.
Bourne: no layoffs, no furloughs, certified library, COA, all upper level management positions filled.
What town are you referring to?

#26 2009-04-16 03:20:49

TBL

iliveinazoo wrote:

Bourne: no layoffs, no furloughs, certified library, COA, all upper level management positions filled.
What town are you referring to?

Actually I think Bourne just approved a public safety override to hire more cops and firefighters/Paramedics. That's right. An override to hire more public safety personel, not to just prevent them from being layed off. An override may or may not not be what is needed in Wareham but at at least there are people out there that recognize that some services really are worth an investment.

Last edited by TBL (2009-04-16 03:21:54)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com