#1 2009-03-27 10:21:48

1.  We had a bet to see if TV really adds 15 lbs.  Hey what's cat lady doing there....Oops that's Brenda - guess so.

2.  Board meeting?  thought we were watching W.W.F.

3.  The President was on TV.  We wanted to watch someone with real power run a government.

4.  We were manning the controls waiting to hear from our contacts if anyone violated the 30 minute parking limit.

5.  The observer only comes out on Thursday.  By Tuesday we need new material to torture slager with.

6.  Drinking while blogging is safer than drinking while driving...had to drink to get through the meeting.

7.  Heard they were going to discuss paying for pot or getting Tucci to pay for it....What, not pot?  Pot holes?

8.  Wanted to make sure my street had the same name that is had before the meeting.

9.  I thought Mr. Roger's neighborhood was creepy - has nothing on Mr. Sauvageau's neighborhood.

10.  Sorry ragboy..don't have 10 reasons to watch and blog.

#2 2009-03-27 10:40:25

Once again all together now "ALL HAIL MIXIE"     SLAGER TRY TO TOP THAT JUST TRY YOU HAVE NO CREATIVE COMEBACK SO YOU WILL JUST HITCHHIKE OF THIS AND GET ANOTHER COLUMN FILLED UP IN YOUR NON-NEWSPAPER

EVERY TIME I THINK IT CANT GET ANY FUNNIER
THANK YOU MIXIE

#3 2009-03-27 10:48:33

BOB what makes you tick.  was it like they say trying to win the approval of an alcoholic father.    did mummy not hug you enough.  was she the type of mom too self absorbed smoking cigarette after cigarette while playing canasta with the rest of the valuum eating neighborhood trash in whatever town spawned you. 

Is that why you latched onto bruce so hard?   that strong father figure or did he remind you of your priest as young confused boy looking for counsel.  that refuge that you found in the church

It's like a self prophetic fate in relationships too bob if you dont feel that you are good enough for her she will sense it and she will also be disappointed in you.  not her fault, not even yours bob just the way it goes.  you couldn't have stopped it if you tried.  only years of counseling could reverse the damage
have a nice day bob

Last edited by oneeardog (2009-03-27 10:52:23)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com