#1 2009-03-24 07:18:33

MARCH 24, 2009 - TOWN of WAREHAM
Board of Selectmen/Sewer Commissioners
Meeting Agenda
7:00 PM – Room #320 Multi-Service Center, 48 Marion Road, Wareham Massachusetts

8. TOWN BUSINESS
a. Appointment of Town Counsel.
b. Discussion of Town Meeting Warrant Articles.
c. Any other town business.

#2 2009-03-24 19:20:02

Wow, the Ragman looks like absolute crap tonight (more so than usual)...he's right out front there and is cracking my TV screen with his uglyness.

#3 2009-03-24 19:25:33

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Wow, the Ragman looks like absolute crap tonight (more so than usual)...he's right out front there and is cracking my TV screen with his uglyness.

The audio finally works, anyway, sort of.  Ragman is blessedly out of camera range.

Yeah, I'm sure Bruce abstained.

#4 2009-03-24 19:36:52

I know that sounds mean spirited, but I think it is somewhat relevant.  If you look at the infamous "leather jacket" photo of the Ragman published last summer (hence the leather jacket in summer jokes), he was less chubby and his fro was quite dark.  Flash forward to tonight and he's much chubbier, has a large GRAY AS CAN BE bushy mess on top of his head, and he looks like he's wearing sweats?

All I can say is, what a difference a year (or less than a year makes.)  I've never seen someone take that kind of downturn in such a short amount of time.   Obviously, being Bruce's loyal lackey is a job that takes a physical toll on a guy.  I wouldn't wish that job on anyone.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-03-24 19:43:24)

#5 2009-03-24 20:13:48

BRENDA NEEDS TO LEARN TO KEEP HER BROCKTON AT HOME.

ONCE AGAIN A BOS MEMBER ECKSTROM ENCOURAGED THE USED CAR GUY TO SUE THE TOWN IF HE DOESNT LIKE THEIR DECISION

THEN BRENDA SAYS WELL MIKE PAROLA LIVES ON THAT STREET I WONDER IF THE TOWN WOULD FIX THE ROAD IF ANOTHER RESIDENT MADE THE SAME COMPLAINT.

#6 2009-03-24 20:17:34

too bad bruce can't hear himself with his ssss es and sssses. 
and brucie didn't mind putting down his girlfriend brenda tonight...no one but bruce is alowed to have an opinion.

#7 2009-03-24 20:19:16

Oh yeah....now that tucci has beat the bos aver the zoning issues, they want to ask him to volunteer to fill in pot holes on the road he travels.

#8 2009-03-24 20:21:12

oh my god! first we had the clearing of the throat, then the s lisp on every word and now we have to listen to him sniffing into the mike as well as his dronning.

#9 2009-03-24 20:25:08

How did Bruce put down Brenda?  I flipped the channel because I can only take so much stupidity in one sitting...I know he puts her down quite a bit and she still keeps cheering him on like the dumb brockton cheerleader

#10 2009-03-24 20:26:35

Is brenda capable of speaking one complete sentence without say, you know?

#11 2009-03-24 20:28:23

SHE KEPT TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING AND HE KEPT CORRECTING HER.  She said road, he said lane blah blah blah.  there is another you know out of her mouth right now.

#12 2009-03-24 20:32:26

Oh yeah, he does that all the time...and Brenda just keeps kissing his butt anyway.  Very dysfunctional thing they've got going on.

#13 2009-03-24 20:34:45

Bruce is pissed that some library won't share with us and I think he now wants to punish them.....oh they are so clever.   "we have never had a duly appointed board of library trustees"

#14 2009-03-24 20:37:56

What's he saying they won't share?  Crap...I should put it back on.  Obama pre-empted all the good TV shows, it's going to be a boring night.

#15 2009-03-24 20:40:51

Bahh ha ha...Bruce don't argue with Brenda, she knows her bar terminology

#16 2009-03-24 20:41:05

Sweet jesus. Ten minutes of Tiki Bar Selectmen.

#17 2009-03-24 20:43:27

HAhaha...I heard that but didn't think anything of it except that at first brenda seemed mad that someone was sitting on a stool and had a drink....and boo-hooo she didn't have a drink.

#18 2009-03-24 20:44:51

Gawd damn, they actually rehearse these performances before hand?

#19 2009-03-24 20:45:33

Is the union sueing the bos.  they are going into ES to discuss litigation.

#20 2009-03-24 20:46:51

What the fuck just happened? Did they reappoint Town Counsel?

Last edited by billw (2009-03-24 20:47:25)

#21 2009-03-24 20:49:07

Oh how adorable!  I see the Ragman waddled right up at the end to the table to whisper some sweet nothings into Brucey's ear. 

I don't know what those two were laughing about, but the joke is probably on all of us. 

Ragman says he's unbiased, but they look like they're chatting like old bosom buddies to me.

#22 2009-03-24 20:52:15

A good night for the Ragman, he got to chat up his buddy Brucey, and the meeting ended early, so he can stop for 20 boxes of doughnuts on the way home and start his "curl up in the corner in the fetal position to read what the bloggers wrote about me while I was at the meeting" ritual early.

#23 2009-03-24 20:55:45

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Oh how adorable!  I see the Ragman waddled right up at the end to the table to whisper some sweet nothings into Brucey's ear.

Oh damn-it.  I missed ragman tonight.  He probably was praising him for bringing up the library so that he could pull up some old story and cut and paste to fill up the rag.

#24 2009-03-24 20:57:09

Oh you turned it off too soon then Mixie.  The camera caught them having a festive little chat with smiles and laughs.

#25 2009-03-24 20:57:23

Hamatron5000 wrote:

A good night for the Ragman, he got to chat up his buddy Brucey, and the meeting ended early, so he can stop for 20 boxes of doughnuts on the way home and start his "curl up in the corner in the fetal position to read what the bloggers wrote about me while I was at the meeting" ritual early.

oh my gaud, you are so funny.

#26 2009-03-24 21:03:10

In fact, I read lips, so here's the translation:

RAGMAN - "Another excellent meeting, Boss, er Brucey, why do you kick so much ass?"

BRUCE - I don't know, Bitch, er I mean, Ragman.  I just do.  I'm awesome.

RAGMAN - You certainly are!  In fact, I'm going to go home now and write about your awesomeness until 4 am!

BRUCE - OK, just don't go and do something crazy, like have thoughts independent of mine!

RAGMAN - Don't worry, Brucey! I won't!  Hey, Jimmy!  Doesn't Brucey kick ass?

JIMMY - He sure does!  I think about how much ass he kicks all the way home to Bourne, er Onset.

RAGMAN - Ok goodnight everyone!  Be sure to listen to Brucey!  Or jeers will be passed out like candy on Easter!

*** I mean, I'm not a good lip reader, so I could be wrong, but that's just my parodic guess.

#27 2009-03-24 21:08:48

Hamatron5000 wrote:

In fact, I read lips, so here's the translation:

*** I mean, I'm not a good lip reader, so I could be wrong, but that's just my parodic guess.

Well...if they didn't say it, I think I saw it in their body language.....and bruce did promise to call after the meeting to fill ragman in on what he missed in ES.

#28 2009-03-24 21:11:40

What happened to the discussion of warrant articles?  That wasn't much.

#29 2009-03-24 21:39:45

warehamreader wrote:

What happened to the discussion of warrant articles?  That wasn't much.

Can they legally keep dismissing warrant articles they don't like?

#30 2009-03-25 10:09:54

billw wrote:

8. TOWN BUSINESS
a. Appointment of Town Counsel.
b. Discussion of Town Meeting Warrant Articles.
c. Any other town business.

Does -anyone- here know what really transpired last night?

#31 2009-03-25 13:38:01

Jeb

Lets see…….
With 27 posts in one thread by 5 people in 2 hours time, on a web site that proclaims to be the real purveyor of “Facts”(s) on Wareham’s politics….

A running preoccupation on how “Ragman” looks;
Various comments on the speech patterns and habits of ‘Bruce and Brenda’;
A try at Stand up comedy;
The obligatory “oh my god! first we had the clearing of the throat”;
The usual caricature assassinations ad-nausea  ;
The highly anticipated rumor push and the expected call of a conspiracy.

The main man Billw asks…

a)“Gawd damn, they actually rehearse these performances before hand?”
b)“What the fuck just happened? Did they reappoint Town Counsel?”
c)“Can they legally keep dismissing warrant articles they don't like?”

And the last question
d)“Does -anyone- here know what really transpired last night?”

FRIGGIN’ PRICELESS

A)    that would be a violation…..
B)    Yuppers….
C)    It was a discussion of Town Meeting Warrant Articles, put off as a
“courtesy” to the Fin-Com to review first. 60+ articles!!!!???
D)    You would be surprised at how many people do know the answer to
that question!  "-anyone- here know..."  That's a good one. ROTFLMAO!!!!
                    Keep 'em coming.

Take the muzzles off of your cyber pit-bulls so others may enjoy this
satirical act on the other web forums. Don't keep this talent all to your self.

#32 2009-03-25 14:06:54

Jeb wrote:

FRIGGIN’ PRICELESS

Why Bob Slager, so nice of you to drop by. After all, what's one more violation to multiple felons who squeal 'Come and Get Me', in banner headlines?

Last edited by billw (2009-03-25 14:07:31)

#33 2009-03-25 20:31:01

on a web site that proclaims to be the real purveyor of “Facts”(s) on Wareham’s politics….

Since you are new to the site Bob... I mean Jeb, let me go over this one more time, as it has been mentioned before....

This is a place for the truth, as well as satire and humor.  You need the satire and the humor to ease the stress and anger from the lies and atrocities set forth by the BOS and the Rag.

I can only imagine what would happen to us if we didn't have the satire and humor; we'd probably gain weight, go totally grey, and destroy our personal relationships and our relationships at home.

#34 2009-03-25 21:49:13

Jeb

billw wrote:

Jeb wrote:

FRIGGIN’ PRICELESS

Why Bob Slager, so nice of you to drop by. After all, what's one more violation to multiple felons who squeal 'Come and Get Me', in banner headlines?

(Satire mode on)
BUZZZZZZZ!
I’m Sorry Billw, We can see your preoccupation with just a few people
out of the thousands in this town but that guess is incorrect.
             (aaahhhhhhhhh)
     But wait Billw. For playing “Who’s a Preocupied Angry Old Man” we do have a constipation prize for you….Violet, show Billw what we have for him please.
              (clap clap clap clap….)

Hi there Billw, we have just for you……..

The Book “12 steps to overcoming personal paranoia” 2nd edition
                      By Dayis Gonagityah

And

An all expense paid trip to Conspiracy  Island Theme Park and Resort.

(ooohhhhsss, aaahhhssss)

(Satire mode off)

Really Billw and commonsense, take this sideshow of yours on the road and enlighten the less knowledgeable voters of Wareham with its pure facts, hmm truths, educated opinions, hmm satire and models of adult behavior, hmmm humor.
   Come on, you got to share this stuff with everone lest we all "gain weight, go totally grey, and destroy our personal relationships and our relationships at home".

(OK..I fibbed, Satire mode is really off now)

#35 2009-03-25 21:51:09

bob are you sure you didnt  check her cell phone today when she was in the shower  .   dont you trust her,   ?
if there was anything to hide dont you think she would have deleted it

night bob

Last edited by oneeardog (2009-03-25 21:57:26)

#36 2009-03-25 21:55:32

Jeb wrote:

Come on, you got to share this stuff with everone lest we all "gain weight, go totally grey, and destroy our personal relationships and our relationships at home".

Ok, Jeb, got balls enough to tell us who you are and what you want?

#37 2009-03-25 22:44:11

billw wrote:

Jeb wrote:

Ok, Jeb, got balls enough to tell us who you are and what you want?

Say it ain't so.  Silky has gone undercover as Jeb Bob!  Can't fool us big boy.  Your writing, thought processes, whining, and grammatical errors are undeniably yours.

#38 2009-03-25 23:45:40

Jeb

you got me im the creme cheese eating slager from the newspapper i hade you going didn’t i. I figured I play with you folks awile. Mixie I not winning im was venting like yous do.

Billw, I don’t want to know who all of you really are nor do I care. What is your dire need to know who I am? It’s not a matter of “balls” otherwise all would be logged in using their real names. Right?
   I “want” to ‘vent’, throw some ‘truth’ around and partake of some humor at the expense of others just like you people. Why, is this not a public forum or only for those having the same views of venting, truth and humor?

#39 2009-03-26 00:04:32

Jeb

commonsense wrote:

on a web site that proclaims to be the real purveyor of “Facts”(s) on Wareham’s politics….

Since you are new to the site Bob... I mean Jeb, let me go over this one more time, as it has been mentioned before....

This is a place for the truth, as well as satire and humor.  You need the satire and the humor to ease the stress and anger from the lies and atrocities set foth by the BOS and the Rag.

Hmmm. My post had no truth, satire nor humor to it?

BTW does -anyone- here know what happened to the fireworks?

#40 2009-03-26 00:26:28

Jeb wrote:

BTW does -anyone- here know what happened to the fireworks?

Obviously, they were cancelled, the town's business dispatched in two sentences before retiring to executive session.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com