#1 2009-03-18 12:15:32

Ragboy, Had a dream of my own where your response column was actually kind of funny:

First of all, there is no force strong enough to make anyone read the observer cover to cover!

You are quite capable of putting yourself out of business, and it is the LEATHER THONG that is amusing; not the leather jacket.

Instead of battling you line for line, here are some movie/tv quotes that should cover it:

"You're so deep in the closet, you're finding Christmas presents"

"Is your refrigerator running? If it is, it probably runs like you - homosexually"

"Nothing says good job like a firm open-palm slap on the ass"

"In this country, you gotta make the money first.  Then when you get the money, you get the power, then when you get the power, you get the woman." or Brucie

"You wanta waste my time?  Okay.  I'll call my lawyer.  He's the best lawyer in Miami.  He's such a good lawyer that tomorrow you will be working on the Observer in Alaska.  So dress warm"

"Why don't you try sticking jou head up jour ass?  See if it fits"  (not sent in by I hate Liz)

" I like you Slager.  There is no lying to you"

"I got ears you know.  I hear things"

"Say goodnight to the bad guy"

Hey ragboy, "you talking to me? You talkin' to me?  You talkin' to me, then who the hell else are you talkin?'
Well...I'm the only one here...."

"Hey Travis, this here's doughboy.  We call him that cuz he'll do anything for a buck"
"Hey Travis got change of a nickle?"

"How's your driving record? Clean? It's real clean like my conscience" (hahahaha)

"I'm standing here.  You make the move.  You make the move.  It's your move."

#2 2009-03-18 13:51:58

AND LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT SLAGER. THOSE EXECUTIVE SESSION MEETING MINUTES WERE NEVER KEPT AT THE LIBRARY SO STOP LYING ABOUT IT. YES THOSE WERE EXECUTIVE SESSION MINUTES. THOSE TYPES OF MINUTES WERE NEVER STORED AT THE LIBRARY BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT PUBLIC MINUTES, THEY WERE EXECUTIVE SESSION MINUTES. THOSE WERE KEPT AT THE TOWN HALL BECAUSE OF THEIR SENSITIVITY. THE PUBLIC WOULD NEVER HAD ACCESS TO THOSE TYPES OF MINUTES AT THE LIBRARY BECAUSE THEY WERE EXECUTIVE SESSION. STOP THE LYING!!!!!!!!!! IF YOUR LOOKING WHY THEY ARE MISSING LOOK TO SEE WHO WOULD HAVE INTEREST IN THOSE MINUTES GOING MISSING. YOU GUESSED IT BRUCE!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IF YOUR GOING TO QUOTE ME IN YOUR PAPER GETTING THE FUCKING QUOTES RIGHT. ALL THOSE WERE FROM HAMATRON YOU ASS. FUCK DO YOU GET ANYTHING RIGHT????

#3 2009-03-18 14:36:24

Bob he has a point!
ill hold my breath until you respond

just my way of showing you my support..... i too will behave like an eight year old when i don't get my way

would you please tell the wife i said hi and if she wants she can private message me on this site
thanks

#4 2009-03-18 14:51:52

I think it is so adorable that Bruce and Ragman think this is all about a recall.  Just speculation, but does anyone really think the DA would go to this much trouble to reconstruct minutes unless there were other things potentially coming down the pike?

I know, you're having trouble sleeping lately, Brucey.  Try reading one of Ragman's diatribes.  That always puts me right out.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-03-18 15:27:53)

#5 2009-03-18 14:55:29

Wow, you know Ragman apparently went on his website last night and already updated his column to respond to some of the stuff on here?  And he still gives IHATESLAGER all the props, what a ripoff.  The guy stays up at what, 3 am to alter his column in response to these blogs, but he doesn't think he has a problem?

Ragman, I was just messing with your head when I brought up the stuff about your parents, but apparently I hit a nerve.  It's not that I remember "every" word you write, I only remember the ones that give some insight into your twisted psyche.  An alcoholic father who abandoned you because he realized life would be better without you (and he was right), a mother who was rarely at home, a grandmother who tried her best to drown you out with the television...it all makes sense how you grew up to become such a needy attention whore.

That's why your paper is always, "Look at me! Notice me!  The story isn't about Wareham, it's about me, the Ragman!"  You're desperately seeking the attention that mommy, daddy, and granny never gave you.

Ragman, it's sad that raging alcoholism is the only thing that your dad ever gave you.  You've written about your problems with the hooch before, right?  Oh, that's right, you said that's in the past.

You know what they say though, alcoholism is never cured, it's just kept at bay.  You want to reach for a cool frosty one everytime one of these comments pop up, don't you Ragman?  It's ok, you might as well...dive into that six pack.  You know you want it.   You can blame it on the hatebloggers.

Ragman, this is what, your second failed attempt at creating a pro-Bruce newsletter in Wareham?  CNC bankrolled a paper with you at the helm and they cut their losses and settled a lawsuit you brought onto them after a year.  Now your second attempt at starting a paper on your own is failing - your papers aren't selling, you're being sued yet again, and your partnership with the Cat Lady ended with the light being left on for her.

Ragman, why can't you take a cue from your father and learn to walk away from your mistakes?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-03-18 15:31:48)

#6 2009-03-18 15:07:45

IHATESLAGER,

I never thought of that before, but that does make sense.  Executive session minutes would not be kept in the library where the public could access them.  What a crazy story they're spinning...according to Ragman and Brucey, the minutes were never created by the former selectman clerk, but at the same time, the minutes that were never created were swiped by the library director....they're really desperate these days.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-03-18 15:32:13)

#7 2009-03-18 16:22:52

Hamatron5000 wrote:

IHATESLAGER,

I never thought of that before, but that does make sense.  Executive session minutes would not be kept in the library where the public could access them.  What a crazy story they're spinning...according to Ragman and Brucey, the minutes were never created by the former selectman clerk, but at the same time, the minutes that were never created were swiped by the library director....they're really desperate these days.

Ya know...sometimes the obvious just escapes us (or me).  Good point.

#8 2009-03-18 16:44:15

Ragboy wrote "Because the power elite makes me and I’m not strong enough to stand up to them."

Hey Ragboy stop complaining because you have no shoes, remember me?  I have no legs.

And also,  stop trying to put me down for not being important.  I would much rather not be important than to be impotent.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com