#1 2009-03-13 00:48:27

TBL

A local criminal recently complained to the town administrator about getting a parking ticket from Bruce's least favorite cop, (Not the one that arrested him for driving with a suspended license, Bruce is doing his best to make sure he is fired). Bruce and Brenda happened to be around and encouraged this lifetime dreg of society to appear before the next board of selectmen meeting to file a complaint against the hardest working officer on the Wareham Police Department. I guess you shouldn't cross the power elite, (Bruce and Brenda) or you will pay the price!

#2 2009-03-13 02:20:01

TBL wrote:

Bruce and Brenda happened to be around and encouraged this lifetime dreg of society to appear before the next board of selectmen meeting to file a complaint against the hardest working officer on the Wareham Police Department.

That'll become a regular BOS pschodrama feature once Bruce and Brenda's low income housing schemes team up with their low life friends... but before the developers can evict their pension tenants for market rate payers.

#3 2009-03-13 08:10:16

I AM SURE THEY WILL TAKE THE WORD OF A THUG WHO HAS NEVER WORKED IN HIS LIFE. TOO BAD THE STORE HAS A TAPE OF  HIM ILLEGALLY PARKING.

#4 2009-03-13 11:17:26

NOW I THOUGHT THAT THE SELECTMAN WERE GETTING AFTER THE CHIEF FOR NOT WRITING ENOUGH PARKING TICKETS AND HE WAS CUTTING FAVORS TO THE CHIEFS FRIENDS. SOUNDS LIKE THIS OFFICER WAS DOING HIS JOB AND BRUCE IS TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF HIS VENDETTA NEEDS.

#5 2009-03-13 11:58:24

funny they have thier town hall spies keeping track of thier parking violations.  It is no coincidence that the day this person came in to complain was the day of the bliss hearing and that is why the bs twins were there. 
funny how they think that with all the people they pissed off bruce thinks nothing about parking in a 30 minute spot for hours.

Last edited by oneeardog (2009-03-13 11:59:28)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com