#1 2009-03-05 10:25:11

Whistle blowers were royally screwed until the anonymity of sites like this gave them voice and some protection, if only by default. The nation's courts haven't yet decided whether protected speech is a fundamental right or a revocable privilege. I hate to imagine our fate without the engaged and enraged residents you hear here.

Bruce Sauvegeau and his associates have bullied and cowed everyone else into submission. Only one department head publicly objects.

Three hundred years of Town Meeting self rule are at stake. They want a mayor. Town Meeting is messy, rude and unruly, always entirely in Wareham character, if not its Charter.

Stand up, please. Make yourself heard at Town Meeting, at least one last time.

Last edited by billw (2009-03-07 19:38:31)

#2 2009-03-05 16:12:14

yes they want to close down sites like this, and keep the slager shit express going , screw that dumb lieing bastard.

#3 2009-03-05 20:24:01

TBL

I am a big fan of this website and most of what everyone on here says. But I do think we should clean up our act a bit. More and more people are discovering this web site every day and I'm sure many of them are on the fence when it comes to certain politics and issues in town. Especially with all the confusion and lies that are spread by the ragman. For instance, on the Standard Times website there is a person by the user name of MsLilly that seems to be one of those on the fence types. But she has been turned off by some of the antics on here. I understand a lot of stuff on here is just venting frustrations, but I do think we may be turning off a certain segment of the community that would be otherwise willing to listen and ponder what is wrote here. Not to mention it makes it harder to sort through some of the nonsense to find the important stuff that people should know about. Perhaps we should have a thread devoted to venting and jokes so we can keep the serious stuff somewhat clean and on topic. What do you guys think?

#4 2009-03-05 20:37:35

i agree we need to do serious stuff but we need a place to vent are fustrations also by the way ms lilley sounded to me to be slager. maybe we can have a seperate threead to vent and that is up to the site deigner.

#5 2009-03-05 20:59:36

TBL

ihateliz wrote:

i agree we need to do serious stuff but we need a place to vent are fustrations also by the way ms lilley sounded to me to be slager. maybe we can have a seperate threead to vent and that is up to the site deigner.

Yeah, I was thinking of something like a "Rant" thread. All other threads then could stay on topic and would be easier to sort through if someone is looking for information or to learn more about a subject, such as Bruce's confontations on the road and with neighbors, etc. If someone wants to venture into the "Rant" thread, then it's on them.

Some things should really be off limits though. Like refrences to Slager's children, even if it is just to vent.

Last edited by TBL (2009-03-05 21:01:28)

#6 2009-03-05 21:05:29

TBL hit the nail on the head,  this site has gotten so much factual information out, that it needs to continue this route.  I am not a hateblogger by any means, the only thing I hate is the way our governmental leadership is handling themselves along with a misinformative opinion paper spilling its dropping throughout our town. 
Prove these people wrong and be respective of their private lives.  However their actions as community figureheads need to be brought out into the open. 
Billw had the balls to provide people with an alternative to speak out against this political mayhem, so give'em hell!

Give em hell Pictures, Images and Photos

#7 2009-03-05 21:17:40

TBL

Vikings, thanks for your input. I just would hate to see important information be overlooked or missed by someone who is on the fence about certain issues because they have a hard time sorting through all the noise.

#8 2009-03-06 07:12:45

we all have to remmemer that slagger has been hitting good people for year now spreading lies about peoples famileys at the behest of the selectmen. he does to this to help selectmen get revenge he goes after not jsut people selectmen dont like but slagger then goes after their familes also he has to stop this it is not right slagger stop doing the bidding of bruce and you might have a good papper but you wont have a good papper ever slagger because you are brce''s bitch that does what he tellls you

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-03-06 07:31:03)

#9 2009-03-06 09:30:41

I have to admit that i was a little miffed at the way i was treated and because of that anger decided to review some of your posts just to find the venomous lies that you posted.  On one issue ()that i wont discuss because it happened to a dear friend of mine ) I found that this web site was right and the version I had gotten was just plain silly.  i still think that i was treated very immaturely and am not sold on the whole observer and board of selectman conspiracy but i will keep an open mind as i ask you to do as well. 
My friend's  issue has affected me deeply and i just dont know what to think about it.  I still think the observer does a lot of good for the community and based on what i heard i wonder if someone else could just take it over

#10 2009-03-06 09:51:27

Please in no way take this as an admission of something or that i agree with your childish antics.  but in the interest of fairness i just wanted to concede one issue and would hope that you would do the same if you found something that you erroneously reported.  i still do not agree with ninety five percent of what is said.

#11 2009-03-06 09:59:29

Queen of Wareham wrote:

Please in no way take this as an admission of something or that i agree with your childish antics.  but in the interest of fairness i just wanted to concede one issue and would hope that you would do the same if you found something that you erroneously reported.  i still do not agree with ninety five percent of what is said.

Did you watch the selectmens' meeting on Tuesday night?  Did you hear a Board member use a dis respectful tone when referring to the acting library director.  She referred to her as 'THAT acting library director' and then went on to bemoan the fact that the library recieved a grant for literacy improvement and was using heat and electricty to follow through with this grant.  You don't find that offensive?  AND PETTY!

Last edited by Mixie (2009-03-06 10:03:08)

#12 2009-03-06 10:36:28

Awright, that's long enough. Say it till he hears you!

Fuck You, Bruce!

#13 2009-03-06 10:45:13

Last edited by Vikings (2009-05-23 00:13:47)

#14 2009-03-06 10:54:49

I guess the dossier subscription doesn't buy love.  Obviously this person doesn't watch the meetings. Anybody who does would just laugh at the flagrant power trip and ego fest.

#15 2009-03-06 11:02:23

I all but figured you would chime in with your dispicable fresh little mouth.  One ear Dog no i dont watch the meetings but sometimes people need to get the hint which if it comes in a little bit of scarcasm so be it.  And you of all people talking about other peoples etiquette.  You disgust me and i hope someday someone screws with your head a little.

i do however agree with the voice of reason tlb about distinguishing the good from the noise.  Maybe he could give  your little dog friend here some obedience lessons.

#16 2009-03-06 12:45:19

Queen, it like other towns have had the same problems with bad reporting.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/marion/archive/x1300271724

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com