#1 2009-02-28 15:19:57

We've heard from our first contender for Jim Potter's vacant BOS seat, who asks that we link to her campaign site, which I have. Check the top of our alphabetically sorted sidebar.

Cara has politely declined to participate in the discussion here, explaining, "it would be impossible for me to post on other sites and be able to keep the information current."

We've scared her but hopefully can persuade Cara otherwise. Her site remains notably thin on campaign specifics. For good or confusing ill, this is how public office seekers talk to voters.

Last edited by billw (2009-03-01 01:55:38)

#2 2009-03-03 18:40:28

hi

Last edited by indianchief (2009-03-04 18:45:49)

#3 2009-03-03 22:05:21

indian chief she could be a hitler incarnate and she is still the only answer/  i dont know that much either but i know that the current cronies handpicked the only other candidate so what do you suggest?

#4 2009-03-03 22:40:16

She seems like a decent candidate, someone with brains that will follow the law, or in other words, the BOS' worst nightmare!!!

#5 2009-03-03 23:35:38

IC, I just read her site and you misquoted what it stated,

The way it appears posted,
"I am currently employed as a Business Agent for the American Federation of State, County and Municipal (AFSCME) Council 93. In this capacity I represent over 1,000 workers from Provincetown to Milton, the majority of which are the lowest wage earners in their respective communities."

The rag "paper" version in my opinion is baiting and sexist by stating one of the candidates is a Cape Verdean businessman and Ms. Winslow is from the Citizens for a better Wareham.  You can pick up a copy at one of your local watering holes or public restroom stalls and see for yourself. 

1st, she also is a "businesswoman", a "working" mother and who cares if she is part of a group that opposes the BOS.

2nd, so what if he is a Cape Verdean businessman,  he is a businessman, period, ethnicity should not play a part, maybe you should report Winslow is a female or a mother or what her ethnicity is?
You should only care about what GOOD they want to bring to our community as a whole and attempt to stop this demise of local government, but that would be the right way I forgot...

#6 2009-03-09 01:31:46

have stated on S-T blog how we haven't been treated to Cara's ethnicity by DoucheBag Slager..Bobby sucks up to CV community, his race baiting done in conjunction  with John and Jane's attempt to get Mr. Cruz elected..

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com