#1 2009-02-16 21:23:14

how ca n the board of selectman order the  town puppet sanquist to fire the town accounant a man who has worked for 4 town adminstrators how can an acountant work for 4 town adminstrators and be fired . he has a lot of  knowledge of how the town is run especially with town meeeting coming up and the fiscal crises we find ourselfs in .perhaps we can rely on savengue for advice a finacial planer  but yet he could not even run a pizza bussiness  or howabout brenda for advice no she cant pay her morgage and the bank has forclosed on her house   oh how about cronin  no no morals here a convivted dirt thief who diid not get a permit  for putting a deck on his house and caught by the building inspector  o may be we can get advice from janes husbant the town moderator no i guess not just got fired from his job at the court house and is dumb he could not pass the bar examanation on  several tries  a total dumb shit  ohell i guess we a in a hell of a lot of drouble with out an  accounant maybe we can hire the town drunk probally do a better job than these vindictive spiteful loseers  when he the town acuntant sues the town for a million dollars and wins we will only have our selfs to blame.

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-02-16 22:30:51)

#2 2009-02-16 23:11:16

what do we asocosiate with the frase truth justice and the american way   why of course suoerman  clark kehow  nt who worked at a great news papper    whatdo we associate with the frase lies lies lies lies lies lies and make it up as you go  hint  a local rag named the war---  -------   ?      slager why dont you check how much the town spent on paying off mccaullife to leave wareham? slager why dont you ask your freind brenda how much we have spent on sueing the library trustees?  how much did we spend on oceandrive st change in front of bruces bussiness? i  have heard brenda calls you up and leaks  and leaks to you  im sure  she will get this info you if you want it i also i here  from the grapvine that a lot of last years legal bills thanks to kopelman and page ware not  all payed in that year and allowed some of their fees to be carried over to the following year so as not to let people know how much they were charging wareham

#3 2009-02-17 08:00:54

mr paulson finance commitee  so you want  to lay off a bunch of employees to cover the snow deficid  of 300 grand  whow we  all loose are job if it snows a lot  how about law fees  would it not be better for not paying 25 k on  the st change of ocean drive in front of savenau failed pizza joint i was at town meeting where you were questioned about how much we pay for law fees the past 3 years i would appreciate an answer i am sure it will  come  up at town meeting  you did not know the answer at that time  truth  justice and the american way instead of lies lies and makeing it up as we go the slager way  how about reduceing the town clerks pay 9 k tht only one to get a raise that year for being the town snich yet you want town employees to tane a 10%pay cut where is the fairness of that

#4 2009-02-17 09:37:51

clearly just the board retaliating again against the police dept. because their COSTLY investigation yielded no inproprieties.  can't get them in trouble so we will slash the budget and destroy some police and maintenance families in town   spiteful children

police took a 22% hit last year.  think about it in 2003 we paid for a independant analysis for the police dept. which as i recall ballpark said:

need new station (safety and constraint issues)
need alteast 15 more sworn staff (sargents, patrolmen, etc. + support staff (?)
had more arrests than brockton ( 120 cops brockton )(44 cops wareham)
twice as many calls as plymouth (110 cops)

where do you suggest they cut,
municipal maintenance same thing they want mark gifford gone so this is the answer we will cut all thier pay 10% or lay the bottom ten guys off.

i would sure like to have someone really smart take a look at the town gov and tell me how far the indemnity clause saves them from civil litigation.  maybe they should shoulder some of the bill.

i can assure you that mismanagement of this town does not start with a guy driving a plowtruck or the guy keeping you safe at 4 in the morning .  but this is where they go first

#5 2009-02-18 01:40:33

TBL

Actually oneear, Brockton has about 200 cops and Wareham still makes a strong showing when compared to them. Small town force fighting big town crime.

#6 2009-02-18 17:57:58

Hey Tbl Its Twoeardog Not Oneeardog! Careful You Might Give It Away To The Sleuth Reporter

#7 2009-03-12 07:33:35

ST: Wareham accountant hearing continues - March 12, 2009 6:00 AM

The nearly four-hour hearing focused on the testimony of Selectmen Brenda Eckstrom and Bruce Sauvageau, who were in office at the time of the disputed payment in March 2007.

Four billable hours of Bruce and Brenda. Think about that a moment. I'll wait.

#8 2009-03-12 08:11:24

plus the cost of a  thesaurus  and  translator for bruce to decipher his nonsensical and out of context use of fifty cent words.    nothing like a nickel trying to be a quarter

#9 2009-03-12 11:06:54

oneeardog wrote:

plus the cost of a  thesaurus  and  translator for bruce to decipher his nonsensical and out of context use of fifty cent words.    nothing like a nickel trying to be a quarter

he's a pompous SOB who just likes to hear his own voice.  He stretches out everything that needs to be said and I would bet even the brucie lovers get tired of his droning on and on.  Always uses extra words 'in this point in time'  I would have thought that in law school they would have been taught how to uses words succinctly.

#10 2009-03-12 14:02:10

..nickel trying to be a quarter??..how about 300 pounds of shit in a 100 pound bag??..the definition of oblivion right before our eyes!!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com