#1 2009-02-13 20:36:09

Sheesh, a guy takes a blogging vacation and before I know it Oneardog has snatched up my title as "Most Reprehensible Hate Blogger."  Oh well, Ragman I see these hate bloggers have been giving you what-for, so  here's a Valentine's Day performance that's sure to cheer you up:

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

DISCLAIMER - This video is only meant as a parody of Ragman's praise of Brucey, not to insinuate they are bum chums, etc etc.

Back to my hiatus, folks!  Keep fighting the good fight!

#2 2009-02-13 22:49:25

Hamatron5000 wrote:

DISCLAIMER - This picture is only meant as a parody of Ragman's praise of Brucey, not to insinuate they are bum chums, etc etc.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/467_chipendale.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#3 2009-02-14 00:49:26

press release town moderator fired from his political hack job at the court house  john donahue  for incompentance this is his 3rd time in getting fired the other time was selling abatments in wareham for votes fired as assesor the other time as an assesor in swansee ma a total dumb shit he also weant to law school could never pass the bar well look at his running of town meeting a total mess seems that he should be fired from this job also no wonder he married that he married that barf bag lookink jane must not been for looks  mist have been for her supporting him just like slager wife supportd him  2 damm losers

#4 2009-02-14 00:57:24

Oh, I almost forgot, one more thing then I'm outtie - I believe the Cat Lady is up for re-election to the Prudential Committee this year.  Hopefully some good citizen out there will consider running.  It's not a bad gig.  It comes with a stipend, 99 percent district paid health insurance, and I bet the firemen would even give you a ride in the fire truck and let you blow the horn if you ask nicely.  All you have to do is show up at a few meetings, nod your head, and maybe toss out a few random observations like "keep painting those fire engines red" or "after careful study, I think the firemen should sprinkle any fires they encounter with water."  Not exactly rocket science.

If you know anything about firefightery, then even better.  But if you've changed your purple beret, green dress, beige sweater ensemble at some point between the Nixon administration and today, then you're at least one step ahead.

Fear not, the Cat Lady and her kitty friends will be just fine without this gig.  There are plenty of career opportunities out there for professional obvious nonsequitor writers.

Keep on truckin, blogsters!

#5 2009-02-14 07:39:12

When Asked Bob And Bruce What They Wanted To Be If They Werent The Person They Are Today. Here Are Their Answers:

Bruce: Im Want To Be Myself Because I Am Perfect

Bob:   I Would Like To Be Bruce's Anal Beads Because Then I Could Be Closer To Bruce

#6 2009-02-14 19:35:25

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/467_chipendale_2.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#7 2009-02-19 12:30:04

QUOTH THE RAGMAN - "CHEERS - JIB JAB - OK, that was funny.  Nobody can bust a move quite like Sauvageau."

Thanks, Ragman.  I knew you'd enjoy it.  Just don't play it over and over again all day long while spanking the monkey, OK? 

Seriously, Ragman, don't, you'll go blind.

#8 2009-02-19 19:21:13

HAHAHA...Ham you are SO funny.  You need to post more often.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com